Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we skip forward to the end of the Prologue?

No, I want to keep going week by week.
Yes, bring on the VIOLENCE!

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68]

Author Topic: Eventide University IC: The Fourth Awakening  (Read 29213 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Eventide University IC: The Fourth Awakening
« Reply #1005 on: January 27, 2020, 09:13:37 am »

"Scarlet, are you alright? I, uh, don't know..." Lilly was... trying not to shut down really, so focusing on the comparatively minor issue of a nose-bleed(?) was... helpful. She offered Scarlet a handkerchief (which, to be frank, Lilly herself was surprised she still had on her) before following Bojangles as well, because it was probably more productive than sitting in a room.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 08:44:40 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: January 28, 2020, 05:36:12 pm »

Dom looked disgusted at the goo that had fallen from Scarlet's nose before shaking his head and following after Bojangles as well. They weren't gonna get much done in the room and the nosebleed kind of grossed him out.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: February 09, 2020, 09:07:16 pm »

Alex looked at everything with a childlike look of wonder, poking and prodding the platform with his cane. "I do believe we have stepped outside the bounds of our reality. We are through the rent in the fabric of time and space, the opposite of the journey that some of us or our ancestors made quite a long time before. We are more than likely in a horribly hostile environment that could kill us or drive us quite mad at every turn."

Alex's trademark feral grin fills his face. "I am so incredibly excited to be here."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: February 10, 2020, 11:04:14 am »

"I'm thinking Alex might be right..." Idunna piped up from where she was standing. She hadn't quite made to follow the others yet, seeing as she was dealing with her own little series of events.

You know how Idunna is technically kind of a god, right? Yeah. Easy to forget, normally.
Not so easy anymore.

She was radiant. Literally. Like lightning hammered into the shape of a person. Her skin gleaming with a pink-golden light only partially muffled by her clothes. Her eyes blinding mirrors into a infinite well of energy luckily only partially echoed in the burning rainbow her hair had turned into.

"Wherever we are, it's not earth and.. there's a lot of magic." She swallowed, looking around the place.
"I think, maybe..." She didn't finish the statement but made for the door, reaching out with a luminous hand in front of her as if searching blindly for something.
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68]