Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Prisioner rescue quest turn-in.  (Read 1133 times)

Straitis

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Prisioner rescue quest turn-in.
« on: January 20, 2019, 10:23:16 am »

Hey. Having a bit of trouble with adventure mode, I've managed to rescue someone, tracked down the home of the person in question, and I'm standing right in front of them with their daughter in tow. Cannot find how to offload them onto their parent for what ever reason.

Do I have to wait for him to be done with his stroll or something before he'll accept her?

Sarmatian123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Prisioner rescue quest turn-in.
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 01:32:55 pm »

Did you spread rumor about rescuing the daughter?
Did you try to wait for 1h with Z-menu? It sometimes fixes some issues.
Maybe you need to talk to daughter?

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 02:07:48 pm »

wonder if the game fix the bit where the children retaining the ethics and laws of the land that stole them, and as soon as you give them to their parents both parties start drawing out knives and attack each other as goblin ethics has attack/kill neutral party set to required?
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Straitis

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2019, 02:28:31 pm »

No, for what ever reason I cannot seem to tell anyone about any of the prisoners I picked up. In fairness, they had no guards and were just moping around some huts, each one gave me an agreement to rescue them when I talked to them. And only gives the option to cancel the agreement with them as the only following dialog option.

Having trouble finding him again after the wait, and for what ever reason I cannot find him in the directions menu. I've only been able to find him in that menu system once, and it was talking to the person in question.

Spoken to the daughter a fair bit, she's told me of the two locations where her family lives. The first one CommonGloss is devoid of life, where she says her mother should be.
The second, her father is the one I've found. He seems to have changed his name a little, but responds to name I was given by his daughter as his own name.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2019, 07:33:29 pm »

so his father has a side identity and their mother's homeland is a ruined state. I guess you could just retire the adventurer and hope the prisoner returns safely, and or ...  assign them to a zone on an adv camp and build them a new home/orphanage.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes