Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 41

Author Topic: The Rise of a Demon (Number of ritual wedding duels: 1)  (Read 52436 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: The Rise of a Demon(Number of corrupted random wizards: 1)
« Reply #270 on: February 15, 2019, 02:44:40 am »

We must look toward the defence of Canord:

- The walls will be improved with a set of temporary Hoardings to improve survivability of the defenders
- All our undead servants will be buried in hidden, shallow graves beyond the walls. This way we have a concealed force that can strike from unexpected angles
- Lurrothel the Nightmare Weaver and the other magic users will continue to ward the walls
- Our Artisans will ensure a plentiful supply of ranged ammunition and weapons for all defenders, be they bows, crossbows, arrows, bolts or javelin.
- Duthrax Soul-Render will be named commander of the defence,  charged with leading and preparing our forces prior to and during the siege.
- We and Kreth Woemaker will intercept the advancing army, with the intent to sow discord and strife with nightmares, spoiled supplies, assassination of priests and leadership as well as assaults on any scouting patrols of their own.

Meanwhile, the Ceaseless Consumption should continue their work in recruitment, but move to more subtle channels, such as "bring a friend night", rather than proselytising in the streets.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 15, 2019, 03:15:09 am »

Let's think for a second, we're going to be facing:

200 Knights
100 Archers
50 War Priests
50 Swordsmen

A sizable force, to be certain, and on our side we have,

13 Boneys
39 Thralls
403 Soldier-Thralls
2 Brutes
372 Zombies
79 Skeletons
17 Wisp Wights
50 Wisp Wretches
9 Weeping Sores
18 Specters

Not including the 94 Slaves, and Strong Wall (45), Deep Moat (25), Thorn Wall (20), and Weak Wards (10). Of course, we can't forget Ourselves, nor our Champions, Kreth Woemaker, Duthrax Soul-Render, and Lurrothel, Weaver of Nightmares. I feel we have a distinct advantage here, but we'll have to be clever about it if we don't want rumors spreading. This is my plan for initial preparations:

- The enemy is going to be fielding massed, armored cavalry, and we would be a fool not to litter the ground with Caltrops and Hidden Pit-Traps designed to break war-horse's legs. I doubt this will effect more than a fourth of them at absolute best, but it is necessary and I am kicking myself for not suggesting it earlier.
- The Weak Wards (10) are impressive work, considering how little time the mortals had to make them, but they are unacceptably weak, and we should personally improve them, as we did with the thorn walls. In addition, we will task Lurrothel, Weaver of Nightmares, the Doom-Seers, and Doom-Seekers with reanimating as many Zombies, Skeletons, and Specters from nearby graveyards as possible. I doubt they will be of much assistance, but not much is better than none.
- When we have Zombies to do manual labor, the Slaves are expendable and we can always acquire more, but we cannot afford the risk of failure. We will gruesomely torture then execute 78 of them with Desecrator to reanimate a horde of Weeping Sores. None of us have any idea what Weeping Sores do, but I'm sure it is gruesome and we'll find out soon enough. We will then twist the remaining 16 Slaves into 8 Merged Men for an even 10. I'm aware this is a hefty investment, but the Merged Men will be useful for breaking the enemy's cavalry. If, at any point, the Slaves throw themselves to our knees and beg to serve, they will become Militia-Thralls with all the lack of honors that entails.
- Duthrax Soul-Render is to begin training the 39+?? Thralls into Archer-Thralls post-haste, and continue training the remainder of the Soldier-Thralls with a focus on fighting in Massed Formations. He is to deploy them as his tactically inclined mind feels is best, but the majority of his non-ranged forces should remain hidden until the battle is joined.
- The Artisans are to bolt armored plates onto the Merged Men, Baneghoul style. If need be, Kreth Woemaker will ensure it goes off without any significant difficulties. For the rest of the time Kreth Woemaker will be improving Wards and growing Thorns, ideally in a subtle manner.

Here's my plan for the battle itself:

- Religious fanatics or not, no sane militants would charge fortifications as extensive as ours, assuming they didn't run at the first sign a legitimate Demon was involved, so we are going to prevent them from seeing a sign by preparing a massive illusion which will make our fortifications and dark pseudo-legion look like a puny stone wall two steps above a palisade, a shallow moat, over a hundred undead milling about, and little over fifty bandits, openly shouting blasphemies. Hopefully, they will advance to the moat, at which point the illusion is lifted, while our Merged Men, Weeping Sores, and Wisp Wretches, backed by Kreth Woemaker and our Soldier-Thralls charge to face them from within our gate, while the remainder of our actual Zombies, Skeletons, and Wisp Wights surround them from behind. Our Archer-Thralls will rain hell on them while Lurrothel, Weaver of Nightmares, the Doom-Seers, and Doom-Seekers will do everything they can to severely inconvenience the enemy, our Specters wreak havoc amidst the non-priests, and we terrify the knight's horses, hopefully causing disarray amidst the enemy.

If anyone else has a better plan, please tell me what you have in mind.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 03:20:59 am by Ardent Debater »

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 15, 2019, 04:40:45 am »

My plan is abandon the city.  Let them come to the place of great evil, we will have moved on by then and will not be home.

Split our forces up in three, one led by us, one by the mage and one by our sub demon.  Each does a fast forced march to one of the infiltrated cities and directly activates the cells, dominating minds, raising dead, taking down the gates then flooding our forces in, like we have before.  We slaughter most of the populations to build even more undead and demonic minions, maybe empower our converts in the cities themselves, then we have a force 4 times stronger then before.  Leave the three cities in ruins and recombine our forces.

Maybe the enemy besiege our city in which case we can overwhelm them, maybe they attack and take some damage, and we lose a pittance compared to what we gain.

The main issue is having our forces move fast enough to outmaneuver the enemy and maybe making an illusion so they think a  sizable force is still inside and want to wait.  I am thinking we sacrifice all existing slaves who haven't converted for a temporary demonic speed boost for our whole force.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 15, 2019, 07:35:33 am »

Hmm I think in this case the best defense is a good offense.

Lure the army into a trap. We will go with our forces to the area of the nights. There we find a hilly area (if there is a swampy/muddy area we will use that instead). We will have the zombies and skeletons bury themselves in the ground. We will then summon a thick and ominous mist. We will go out and lure the enemy army to come. We come up, throw a few fireballs then run away to our trap. Once the enemy force are on top of our zombies, they will emerge and spread chaos. The monsterous units will charge the front alongside us, while our human soldiers will attack from behind, prioritizing the priests.

I’d rather face them down on our terms then letting them make the first moves.
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 15, 2019, 08:15:00 am »

This is my plan for initial preparations:

- The enemy is going to be fielding massed, armored cavalry, and we would be a fool not to litter the ground with Caltrops and Hidden Pit-Traps designed to break war-horse's legs. I doubt this will effect more than a fourth of them at absolute best, but it is necessary and I am kicking myself for not suggesting it earlier.
- The Weak Wards (10) are impressive work, considering how little time the mortals had to make them, but they are unacceptably weak, and we should personally improve them, as we did with the thorn walls. In addition, we will task Lurrothel, Weaver of Nightmares, the Doom-Seers, and Doom-Seekers with reanimating as many Zombies, Skeletons, and Specters from nearby graveyards as possible. I doubt they will be of much assistance, but not much is better than none.
- When we have Zombies to do manual labor, the Slaves are expendable and we can always acquire more, but we cannot afford the risk of failure. We will gruesomely torture then execute 78 of them with Desecrator to reanimate a horde of Weeping Sores. None of us have any idea what Weeping Sores do, but I'm sure it is gruesome and we'll find out soon enough. We will then twist the remaining 16 Slaves into 8 Merged Men for an even 10. I'm aware this is a hefty investment, but the Merged Men will be useful for breaking the enemy's cavalry. If, at any point, the Slaves throw themselves to our knees and beg to serve, they will become Militia-Thralls with all the lack of honors that entails.
- Duthrax Soul-Render is to begin training the 39+?? Thralls into Archer-Thralls post-haste, and continue training the remainder of the Soldier-Thralls with a focus on fighting in Massed Formations. He is to deploy them as his tactically inclined mind feels is best, but the majority of his non-ranged forces should remain hidden until the battle is joined.
- The Artisans are to bolt armored plates onto the Merged Men, Baneghoul style. If need be, Kreth Woemaker will ensure it goes off without any significant difficulties. For the rest of the time Kreth Woemaker will be improving Wards and growing Thorns, ideally in a subtle manner.

- Religious fanatics or not, no sane militants would charge fortifications as extensive as ours, assuming they didn't run at the first sign a legitimate Demon was involved, so we are going to prevent them from seeing a sign by preparing a massive illusion which will make our fortifications and dark pseudo-legion look like a puny stone wall two steps above a palisade, a shallow moat, over a hundred undead milling about, and little over fifty bandits, openly shouting blasphemies. Hopefully, they will advance to the moat, at which point the illusion is lifted, while our Merged Men, Weeping Sores, and Wisp Wretches, backed by Kreth Woemaker and our Soldier-Thralls charge to face them from within our gate, while the remainder of our actual Zombies, Skeletons, and Wisp Wights surround them from behind. Our Archer-Thralls will rain hell on them while Lurrothel, Weaver of Nightmares, the Doom-Seers, and Doom-Seekers will do everything they can to severely inconvenience the enemy, our Specters wreak havoc amidst the non-priests, and we terrify the knight's horses, hopefully causing disarray amidst the enemy.

+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 15, 2019, 09:31:02 am »

Let's think for a second, we're going to be facing:

200 Knights
100 Archers
50 War Priests
50 Swordsmen

A sizable force, to be certain, and on our side we have,

13 Boneys
39 Thralls
403 Soldier-Thralls
2 Brutes
372 Zombies
79 Skeletons
17 Wisp Wights
50 Wisp Wretches
9 Weeping Sores
18 Specters

Not including the 94 Slaves, and Strong Wall (45), Deep Moat (25), Thorn Wall (20), and Weak Wards (10). Of course, we can't forget Ourselves, nor our Champions, Kreth Woemaker, Duthrax Soul-Render, and Lurrothel, Weaver of Nightmares. I feel we have a distinct advantage here, but we'll have to be clever about it if we don't want rumors spreading. This is my plan for initial preparations:

Remember, Lurrothel's speciality is dream manipulation. Having her set the stage for the  army's arrival by infiltrating the minds of the settlements closest to us, and eventually, to the armies  once they  get within such a range. Creating  nightmares based off the "memories" of these bandit attacks will lend credence to this deception, and provides both a logical explanation and a means to terrify our foes before they even arrive.

As for the illusion itself,  add a "Necromancer" ( to be played by one of our Doom-Seekers, if  adding such substance is necessary) to the scene, ideally delivering a speech to the bandits, discussing their future goals to "liberate our snow-bound brothers". This not only accounts for the presence of  the undead, but also furthers the rumors regarding the rebel's allegiance.
Other than that, seems like a good idea.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 15, 2019, 10:06:13 am »

So far the plan seems to be Ardent Debater's plan, and corrupt their dreams. Am I missing anything?

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 15, 2019, 12:28:02 pm »

Remember, Lurrothel's speciality is dream manipulation. Having her set the stage for the  army's arrival by infiltrating the minds of the settlements closest to us, and eventually, to the armies  once they  get within such a range. Creating  nightmares based off the "memories" of these bandit attacks will lend credence to this deception, and provides both a logical explanation and a means to terrify our foes before they even arrive.

As for the illusion itself,  add a "Necromancer" ( to be played by one of our Doom-Seekers, if  adding such substance is necessary) to the scene, ideally delivering a speech to the bandits, discussing their future goals to "liberate our snow-bound brothers". This not only accounts for the presence of  the undead, but also furthers the rumors regarding the rebel's allegiance.
Other than that, seems like a good idea.
I was a bit hesitant to corrupt the dreams of the militants ourselves, given they have 50 War Priests trained for that sort of thing, but it never occured to me to have Lurrothel do the same. +1.

So far the plan seems to be Ardent Debater's plan, and corrupt their dreams. Am I missing anything?
I don't believe so.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 15, 2019, 12:35:17 pm »

Other than an explicit explanation of how the undead are able to get behind the enemy (my vote is for burying them).

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 15, 2019, 01:03:16 pm »

Other than an explicit explanation of how the undead are able to get behind the enemy (my vote is for burying them).
+1, much more clever than hiding them with illusions.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 15, 2019, 09:22:46 pm »

You return to Canord to see to the preparations of your cult. The few remaining thralls who have not been trained for war are taught by Duthrax, and they join the ranks of the archers. In total, you have 200 hundred Spear-Thralls, 103 Sword-Thralls, and 114 Archer-Thralls, a potent force, and more than enough to take a typical town. However, you are uncertain if they would be enough to slaughter this army, who will probably be superior equipment and magical support. But you have plenty of plans on how to even the score…

The first step is to have every thrall not otherwise engaged laboring in between the thorn wall and the moat, digging pit traps and setting tripwires, scattering caltrops and hiding spikes beneath the ground so that any charging soldiers will find a killing field. The work goes well – some cultists manage to take sections from the thorn wall to make particularly deadly traps, and careful placement of both the traps and the dirt from making that creates subtle channels which might guide enemy troops into specific killing fields. The artisans labor day and night, making equipment for these traps, and giant armor plates for an unknown purpose.

The Weaver of Nightmares, the Doom-Seers, and the Doom-Seekers prepare for war as well. All are taught the hellflame spell, and then they work to reanimate as many undead as they can. You expect relatively little from them, but they surprise you, as a small army of skeletons rises up from the pit of bones, joining the ranks of your growing horde.

Meanwhile, every slave who still remains is called back from the mines. They stand at attention, their eyes glazed, their minds broken. But as you bring out Desecrator, and begin to slash and bite and rip, flaying what little remains of their souls just as you flay their bodies, they begin to scream and writhe in helpless, horrid agony. And as Desecrator takes their lives, filling them with vile plagues, they rise once more. Now your undead army stands at 17 wisp wights, 372 zombies, 194 skeletons, 50 wisp wretches, 87 weeping sores, and 18 specters – a force perhaps more potent than your mortal servants, for they will never break and never flee and never tire.

16 slaves remain. They paid no attention to the tortures you inflicted upon their brethren, instead simply watching with blank eyes.  With a dismissive wave of your hand, you merge them into 8 brutes, their bodies swelling and reforming, two becoming one. You have a total of 10 brutes, and your artisans rush to drive spikes through their flesh and encase them in steel. Kreth stalks among them, using his power to hold the monsters still despite the agony they endure. Your followers apparently guessed what the armor was for, and added dozens of vicious spikes to the gauntlets, making them even more effective – they are strong enough to punch straight through plate armor with these spikes. Kreth adds a contribution of his own to two of the brutes, enchanting their armor, tracing dark sigils on it which grant them a limited form of regeneration – the more gore they soak themselves in, the faster they heal. You smile faintly, recalling how an ancient foe of yours once used creatures like these.

Your final preparations focus on the wards. Both you and Kreth put no small effort into them, and they are notably enhanced. However, you are careful not to spend too much power, so that you will be ready for when the army comes.

Most of your seducers lay low, simply listening for information – and they hear quite a lot of it. The Iron Confederacy is supposedly lending support to the western rebellion, despite equally troubling reports of unnatural abominations rising up to fight, although no one is sure who they fight for. The Spears of Cavana and several allied orders are crying for a holy crusade, although again no one is certain who the target is. And the dwarves have risen in rebellion again, splitting the empire’s attention. The prophecy spoken on the day Andora was built is in every heart, if not every tongue. Your high seducer does more than listen. She spreads information of her own, suggesting that the Spears are the ones responsible for the deaths of the priest, that the Spears are coming to cleanse the town…it comes close to a riot when they arrive, and the Spears are forced to stay outside the town. They have little provisions now, and as they go hungry, the leader vows vengeance.

It is better to focus on that then on the disturbing rumors they heard…or the even more disturbing nightmares they have been suffering, nightmares that suggest their efforts here will be for nothing, as more and more minions of necromancers slip from hidden strongholds like those in the desert to join their great war in the west.

Such talk is frowned upon, their priests and officers stamping it out wherever it appears. But they too wonder…and keep wondering even as they approach the town they came to cleanse, protect, or avenge.

“What do you make of it Sir?” The young knight asks his grey-bearded commander, who cocks his head.” It seems the town was definitely burned, and severely depopulated. That much of the rumor is true at least. They claim of a giant moat and evil thorn wall that hungers for souls seems to have been...exaggerated.” The young knight nods – all he can see is a low stone wall and a narrow moat his horse could probably jump across. The spikes atop the wall might look like thorns if one is poetically inclined, he supposes.

The commander frowns, as he recognizes a faint series of depressions and piles.” Order the infantry to advance first, in loose order formation.” He says, and the troops rearrange, smoothly maneuvering as they march. A few feel a faint tingle or see a heat shimmer as they approach, but nothing seems truly out of the ordinary. The gates open, and out pour a small army. A hundred or so soldiers, a few zombies, led by one wizard in black robes with purple fire gathering in his palms. “Men!” He cries. “There stand some interloping fools! Kill them, and we shall be on our way, to join our masters in glory!” The knight commander smirks. The last warpriest, hurrying forwards to join the battle line, senses something with his third eye, and pulls. And all around them, the air shimmers. Before them, the narrow ditch and low wall turns into a massive stone edifice and a yawning maw in the earth. Behind them, a wall of shifting thorns dripping with venom and reaching for them appears. The commander murmurs an oath, and orders a charge.

Archers fit arrows to bows, pull back, and fire. Before the first arrows have reached their apex, they have fired again. The tips slice through the air, but find themselves striking some sort of invisible barrier thrusting out from the wall. And from the open gate pour more soldiers, and huge, horrible things with lolling heads encased in studded steel. Some of them have bows, and their own arrow fire, not as fast or accurate as the faithful who have come to destroy them, but men still cry out in pain as arrows find flesh. They concentrate on the infantry, and several fall dead, or retreat backwards wounded. The priests suffer just as badly, but they form a wall and raise their shields and trust to faith and steel and the knights.

The knights, so fierce and so brave, on their proud steeds with gleaming lances and armor carved with prayers, charge forwards, forming into thin columns at their commander’s orders and avoiding the slightly lower ground, so as to avoid traps. They seem successful, but then skeletal creatures burst from the ground on either side of the columns, stabbing up with spears clutched in bony hands or slashing with great two-handed swords dripping with ichor. Horses scream, men shout. Some manage to avoid the gauntlet and continue their charge, the fire from the necromancer surging around them harmlessly. But then another dozen pop up from behind their walls, and they combine their blasts, striking at the ground in front of them. The horses rear, the knights fall, and the soldiers move forwards in careful ranks. They surround the fallen knights as the warpriests, warriors, and surviving knights regroup, harried all the while by hordes of moaning zombies and clattering skeletons. The knights die, cooked alive in their army or stabbed to death by howling cultists.

The archers continue their fire, aiming for the zombies and skeletons now, and each shot finds its mark, undead dropping with every arrow, but from the gate come yet more horrors, and the warriors, their bravery pressed to its limit, begin to retreat. A few get close to the fence. Tendrils snatch out from it, and drag them to a screaming death as spiked vines drive through their flesh from a thousand directions. The soldiers retreat forwards, but they are caught between the fence and the new threat – nearly 80 of some sort of hideous dead with ever-decaying flesh covered with open sores and swollen boils. The arches aim for them, and the arrows just punch through, rotting to nothing by the time they hit the ground while the wounds fill with pus. A few drop dead seconds later, the blessing of the arrow overcoming whatever foul magic animates them, but only a few. And their bodies explode into puffs of stinking fluids, what few plants remain – most of which already look on the verge of rotting – die where the fluid touches.

At this point you reveal yourself, unfolding to your full height, towering over the wall, Desecrator growing with you as you loom over your followers and the remaining Spears of Cavana, reduced from four hundred proud warriors to perhaps two hundred and forty battered and desperate fighters. All of their knights have been dehorsed, and every weapon still raised trembles. You decide to make an announcement…

[]”Surrender or Die.”
[]”Kill them all.”
[]”Take them alive.”
[]”I shall slaughter these fools myself.”
[] Something else

Full status

Current Status

Name: Klx-Dryklfx

Time: 5.75 months

Physical Might: 72+6 (-4 wards, +15 worship, + 3 slaughter, - 8 brutes)

Mental Might: ] 69+6 (-4 wards, +17 worship, + 3 slaughter, - 8 brutes)

Followers

13 Boneys, 24 thralls, 403 soldiers, 8 seducers, 69 peasants, 2 guards, 10 Hunters, 1 High Seducer, 14 Doom-Seekers, 2 Doom-Seers

Servants

17 wisp wights, 8 armored brutes, 2 special armored brutes, 349 zombies, 67 skeletons, 50 wisp wretches, 84 weeping sores, 18 specters

Cults

The Broken
  Members: 13 Boneys, 417 soldiers, 15 Doom-Seekers, 2 Doom-Seers
  Resources: 47(-15 traps,- 20 armor for brutes +5/week demonic crops, +5/week iron mines )
  Power: 22 (5 spent worshipping you, 4 spent on training, 8 spent on construction, 2 spent forging 5 spent gathering resources)
The Ceaseless Consumption
Members: 8 seducers and 24 thralls, and 37 peasants split among 8 locations, 1 high seducer, 32 peasants, and 2 soldiers
Resources: 0
Power: 10 (3 spent worshipping you, 1 spent recruiting, 3 spent gathering and spreading information)
Fortresses
Canord
   Strong walls (45), Deep moat (25), Thorn Wall (25), Weak wards(15), Traps(15) Demonic crops, plentiful mines, Strong aura of domination
Champions
Kreth Woemaker
   Physical might: 12
   Mental might: 12
   Other: Magic Cloak

Duthrax Soul-Render, First of the Thrall-Herds
  Physical might: 5 + 1
  Mental might: 3 + 1
  Other: Duelist, skilled commander, Herald
Lurrothel, Weaver of Nightmares
  Physical might: 1
  Mental might: 6
  Other: Necromancer, skilled at wards and dream magic

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Rise of a Demon(Number of unexpectedly curbstomp battles: 1)
« Reply #281 on: February 15, 2019, 09:57:09 pm »

[X]”Surrender, or your eternal souls shall wish for the sweet embrace of death.”
- Invest as many Mental points as necessary to corrode the priest's resolve.

I cannot believe that actually worked, there must be some ridiculously good rolls on our end going on behind the scenes.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 15, 2019, 09:58:52 pm »

Yes. Also, your soldiers are only slightly worse than theirs, you had fortifications, hordes of undead( the trembling is from exhaustion as much as anything else), and your army is extremely terrifying.

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 15, 2019, 10:47:00 pm »

[X]”Surrender, or your eternal souls shall wish for the sweet embrace of death.”
- Invest as many Mental points as necessary to corrode the priest's resolve.

I cannot believe that actually worked, there must be some ridiculously good rolls on our end going on behind the scenes.
+1!. I've got a lot of plans for what to do with  our new recruits, should we succeed.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 15, 2019, 10:59:36 pm »

Kill them all
Good plan Ardent! I think it would be better to kill them instead, raise warrior zombies. I don’t think many will surrender. But we could get several thrall from asking for surrender (though we might not want to remind them of their eternal souls).
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 41