Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48]

Author Topic: Ema: a Story of Gods  (Read 37771 times)

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
Re: Ema: a Story of Gods
« Reply #705 on: February 06, 2019, 11:24:53 pm »

i create an servant using 1E, it is inside my realm
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: February 09, 2019, 03:30:14 am »

1E: I create the Bazooka of Magic Knight.

Code: [Select]
Name: Bazooka of Magic Knight
Description: A divine mechanical construct devised of the finest rare dirt metals and plastic, the bazooka is attuned to only its wielder, a maiden/lad of fine character (i.e. loves Mavnon). The bazooka can transform to a small pendant and indeed, turning it into a bazooka requires the saying of the magical words and a short transformation sequence (refer to the Cultural work "Bishōjo Senshi Sērā Mūn"), which also trasforms the wearer's clothing/body into a cute Magic Knight. The Bazooka, which has a mind of it its own, talks in the way of sarcastic Culture heroes and reminds the Magic Knight that they have to 'save the world from evil' (evil being whatever harms the order of the Empire and disrupts Mavnon's love)
Class: Heroic Artifact
Powers:
-Can shift between bazooka and pendant mode via magical transformation sequence
-Is a bazooka. It fires holy rockets.
-Talks. Is a sarcastic mentor type.
-Is reloaded by the Magic Knight's emotions.
-Being an Otherly creation, it deals extra damage to Great One-derived beings.

1LE: Create the Otuku-Shinsha, a grand pagoda-city located *exactly* 7.77777km east of the DLS2 capital that is built to resemble the city 'Tokyo', a place which is often the setting of Cultural literature. This re-endition of Tokyo is full of dark alleys and neon lights= a dirtly representation of Mavnon's own plane.

Seeing this all done, Mavnon smiled and climbed to the highest skyscraper of Otuku-Shinsha. From there, she sought the Purest Hearted Blob from amongst the whole DLS2 empire; to that innocent soul she gave the Bazooka of Magic Knight.

She then rested, seating herself in the innermost part of her new pagoda.

Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: February 27, 2019, 02:33:05 pm »

A loud snoring noise can be heard coming from a door in the Other Plane. An eviction notice covered with crayon drawings is glued to the front, the doorknob is missing and an axe is stuck to the frame. The house is a complete mess inside. Huge heaps of ancient relics and trash block the windows and hallways, and the whole place is covered in dust and cobweds.

There's a blonde girl wearing red pajamas and what appears to be a golden collar sleeping on the sofa, inside the "living room". One can only wonder how could someone even be able to live in this chaotic and untidy mess. A half-eaten pizza falls from the roof right over the young goddess' face, waking her up.

"Zzzzz... Ah? Huh? Oh, I was wondering how long would it take to come back down..."

While eating the pizza, she grabs a broken spear from the floor and starts to hit the roof with it. Loud screaming can be heard coming from the second floor.

"Hey, Discordia... Are you still sleeping? Wake up already! HEY, DISCORDIA!"
WHAT DO YOU WANT?! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M BUSY, ERIS?!
"Oh, okay. Sorry."

There's more screaming, the sound of blades clashing and then silence. Heavy footsteps and the clanking sounds of metal. After a while, a girl in gladiatorial armor and a blue cape enters the room. She drops the trident she was wielding and takes off her helmet. The girl looks exactly the same as the one resting in the sofa, except that her eyes are blue instead of red and her hair is completely black.

"So... Did you want anything or...?" "Yeah. For how long did I fall asleep?" "... About 3 Cycles."

"..."
"..."

A few moments later, both girls are sitting in front of a computer, wearing their usual clothes. Eris suddenly starts crying upon reading some of the news.

"NO! Why did Foxmox have to die? I can't belive this! What will happen to his servants?" "Why do you even care about him? Let's move on and continue reading the news. Seems like we've missed a lot of things."

"The moon exploded? Awesome! Also, the drogos apparently died. Huh, didn't I give immortality to a few? "Seems like we're not the only ones who have tried to cause some chaos. Also, another god died too... Oh my god." "What? What do you mean? I can't see!

Eris pushes Discordia aside, and starts reading. Halfway through, she starts giggling and has to struggle to contain her laughter.

"Acter's dead! And there's also Decimarch from the Aspect of Discord? I don't think I have ever heard better news before! We need to go back there immediately!" "Seeing Ema's current state, this could be our chance to finally be recognized by mortals and the rest of the gods. This time, I'll make sure they never forget our names again." "With Acter and Tachyon gone, we'll be unstoppable!"

Now, reunited with the rest of the gods, the twin goddess reintegrates herself in the pantheon.

"Hi, everyone! We're back!" "Greetings. I apologize for our absence, but we were... Distracted." "Wow! Time flies so fast when you're asleep, doesn't it? Hahaha!" "...Yeah. Anyways, would you all mind giving us a quick recap of what has happened these last 3 cycles? I have no idea how, but us leaving only caused chaos to increase in the universe instead of the opposite." "Oh, I almost forgot! I didn't introduce my daugther Dysnomia to you all, did I? C'mon, Dysnomia! Say hi to the rest! Awww, isn't she so cute?"

Eris continues to talk to the golden shackle around her neck it as if it was a living thing while Discordia waits for an answer from the other gods.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: February 27, 2019, 03:48:58 pm »

Okay, while I'm sure you're eager to blow things up, could you kindly not? I'm busy trying to engineer a civil war.
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: February 27, 2019, 07:29:03 pm »

"Hmm? Have you forgotten? I'm Discordia, goddess of conflict and strife. I'm a goddess of war, not destruction." "I mean, explosions are cool... Buuut I've always been against destroying interesting things. If it's boring though..."

Eris then notices Mavnon attempting to wreck the systems Acter "No-Fun-Allowed" Nobody created.

"Oh, hey... Uh, I hope you don't mind but... Would you mind lending me Krobar and...? You know, rough them up. Please? I mean, you don't care if I try to destroy them instead, do you?"
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48]