Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

Author Topic: Ye Titans! IC [12/12+4/12]  (Read 12335 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Titans! IC [12/12+4/12]
« Reply #165 on: February 10, 2019, 04:47:17 pm »

I unleash 4 monsters which can only be described as forces of nature upon the world, before wandering off for my coffee break.
Spoiler: The Tremorer (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Cryotie (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Phlanx (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Inferna (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 05:16:22 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 10, 2019, 04:55:51 pm »

Mother of Glass Arachnids* Permission WAS granted by Hollow Dreamer
Confirming permission for the wondrously Arachnidy Inferna was granted by I, the Hollow Dreamer.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #167 on: February 10, 2019, 05:05:45 pm »

The Committee of Calamity

Another purported pantheon named the Committee of Calamity proposed a massive Titanic Edict creatively named the False Titanic Edict which accomplished the following:
  • Induce the formation of four (currently unclaimed) Flux wells corresponding to the elemental and sorcerous Marbles to enable Titans to act long after global Flux has declined
  • Create the Dreaming Essence stream to grant Titans an ever-increasing Essence income the more intensely and deeply they sleep
  • Create the Primogenitor titles to ease the birthing of a new divinities
  • Create the title of Hierarch, who is granted the power to draft agreements cheaply but who must in return record the feudal relations between divinities
  • Define "First Precept" as an entity with self-proclaimed membership for any and all Titans

The Defender, the Hollow Dreamer, the Thirteenth Titan, the Meta Machine, and Midan all contributed to the funding of this Edict, which Zo'Vass had the honor of proclaiming.

Tyrant, son of the Dweller in Darkness and the Hollow Dreamer, has taken an interest in reviewing this blatant Titanic power-grab for some reason.

Following a reexamination of the supporters of the False Titanic Edict, it is clear that this momentous Edict passes.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 10, 2019, 05:07:15 pm »

they are beautiful creatures, even if they are creatures of mass destruction
oh Rin has awaken it seems
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 10, 2019, 05:44:19 pm »

First Precept wisely ignores the OPPRESSION against the bovine kind and simply announces something of import.

"MOOooooOOMMOOOOO"

Code: [Select]
In case of passing Titanic Edict, rutted by Calamity Committee. I announce, candidacy, both Primogenitor positions. Vote Precept, vote Rut.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 10, 2019, 05:45:15 pm »

Vote for First Precept for one of the Primogenitor positions.
The Committee of Calamity

Another purported pantheon named the Committee of Calamity proposed a massive Titanic Edict creatively named the False Titanic Edict which accomplished the following:
  • Induce the formation of four (currently unclaimed) Flux wells corresponding to the elemental and sorcerous Marbles to enable Titans to act long after global Flux has declined
  • Create the Dreaming Essence stream to grant Titans an ever-increasing Essence income the more intensely and deeply they sleep
  • Create the Primogenitor titles to ease the birthing of a new divinities
  • Create the title of Hierarch, who is granted the power to draft agreements cheaply but who must in return record the feudal relations between divinities
  • Define "First Precept" as an entity with self-proclaimed membership for any and all Titans

The Defender, the Hollow Dreamer, the Thirteenth Titan, the Meta Machine, and Midan all contributed to the funding of this Edict, which Zo'Vass had the honor of proclaiming.

Tyrant, son of the Dweller in Darkness and the Hollow Dreamer, has taken an interest in reviewing this blatant Titanic power-grab for some reason.

Following a reexamination of the supporters of the False Titanic Edict, it is clear that this momentous Edict passes.
Hollow Dreamer would like to announce his candidacy for both one of the Primogenitor Positions and the Hierarch position, promising to fulfill his duties with gusto. A vote for Hollow Dreamer is a vote for a darker tomorrow.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #171 on: February 10, 2019, 05:51:35 pm »

"I would announce my candidacy for Hierarch, if the rest of the Titans would have me.

I would caution against placing the mantles of Hierarch and Primogenitor upon the same deity, however. Justice and divine law are not trivial pursuits, and I fear that having both positions may cause the duties of one to be neglected."

Defender supports Hollow Dreamer for Primogenitor.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 10, 2019, 05:54:01 pm »

"Moo. MOOO.Moo. Moo :3"

Code: [Select]
Defender. I respect decision-betrayal. Still, you thank. I not steak, cause you.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 10, 2019, 06:02:39 pm »

And what of us gods? Will you relegate to us the realms of mortals?

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 10, 2019, 06:05:04 pm »

"I would announce my candidacy for Hierarch, if the rest of the Titans would have me.

I would caution against placing the mantles of Hierarch and Primogenitor upon the same deity, however. Justice and divine law are not trivial pursuits, and I fear that having both positions may cause the duties of one to be neglected."

Defender supports Hollow Dreamer for Primogenitor.
The one who is Hollow and Dreaming thanks you for your support. It shall be remembered, and when this one inevitably fails to garner the votes to become Hierarch, they shall support you.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 10, 2019, 06:11:26 pm »

Victory rut with First Precept

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 10, 2019, 06:12:11 pm »

Aquarius Novasphere sends out a signal to First-Precept, waiting for his seed.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 10, 2019, 06:12:19 pm »

First Precept ruts, presumably with Hollow Dreamer and Aquarius Novasphere. Preferably at the same time.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 10, 2019, 06:18:52 pm »

First Precept ruts, presumably with Hollow Dreamer and Aquarius Novasphere. Preferably at the same time.
Not at the same time.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #179 on: February 10, 2019, 06:57:43 pm »

"I am not necessarily opposed to the ascension of the Precept to Primogenitor; I would simply like to consider the options, should they arise.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14