Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

Author Topic: Ye Titans! IC [12/12+4/12]  (Read 12350 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Titans! IC [12/12+4/12]
« Reply #180 on: February 11, 2019, 01:39:02 am »

Actually, I forgot:

Support Defender as Hierarch
Support Hollow Dreamer as *one*of the primogenitors
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 02:00:38 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 11, 2019, 09:46:48 pm »

Using my last free action I go and claim the flux well which has blood marbles. I also give 1 blood marble to quarin
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 10:51:17 am by dgr11897 »
Quote from: evicted Saint on discord
Weaponizing Jesus isn't something you do turn 4
Quote from: Alice on a different discord, to iridium, kind of.
hold on, let me keep blowing kisses at him until he stops
My Power armor arms race

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 13, 2019, 12:56:01 pm »

Using my last free action I go and claim the flux well which has blood marbles. I also give 1 blood marble to quarin
Hollow Dreamer gifts Quarin 3 Earth marbles to fund the creation of a continent.

Quarin is also now Hollow Dreamer's vassal.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 12:58:49 pm by Demonic Spoon »

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 13, 2019, 10:58:39 pm »

we don't deny what hollow dreamer stated
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 13, 2019, 11:47:28 pm »

Quarin makes the rift of seeing
hmm, Rin do you think this is deep enough
no it isn't Qua we need it deeper
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #185 on: February 14, 2019, 12:32:03 am »

Thief! Thief! Baggings!

Midan tried to sweep Mother Protector into a bag, but she nimbly got away.

Aquarius drew upon the power of the icy decoy in the Fourth Banner's bag to trap the Fourth Banner in an icy prison, but the Fourth Banner successfully vaporized it using Midan's wild heat. Mother Protector grew a ball of the ubiquitous lichens and flung it at the Fourth Banner, but the Fourth Banner managed to dodge it. It was at this point that the Fourth Banner called out to the burlap Bag:

"Mr. Bag, Mr. Bag, make friends with the Overseer of Challenges!"

The smiling Bag proceeded to engulf the Overseer! Stareater tried to steal the Bag but tripped on a ball of lichen that wasn't there before, he swears.

Inside the surprisingly cozy and fluffy Bag, the Overseer fought off an attack of drowsiness and briefly managed to escape before Midan gently swept the Overseer back into the Bag. Aquarius fired a storm of ice shards at the Fourth, but they missed.

Mother Protector hurled another ball of lichen at the Fourth Banner, but it bounced off. (Fourth: Healthy?)

The Fourth Banner once again called out to Mr. Bag:

"Mr. Bag, Mr. Bag, make friends with Mother Protector!"

In the blink of an eye, the Bag engulfed Mother Protector! Stareater attempted to bag the Bag with a web net, but the Fourth Banner sidestepped it.

Inside the Bag, the Overseer succumbed to the coziness and fell asleep. Midan gently swept Aquarius into the all-too-happy Bag. Aquarius and Mother Protector both managed to resist the coziness of the Bag, but only Mother Protector was able to escape. Lacking targets apart from the apparently unloved Stareater, the Fourth Banner recited the incantation again:

"Mr. Bag, Mr. Bag, make friends with Mother Protector!"

This time, Mother Protector was prepared and fed the Bag a disgusting mossy rock instead. Stareater reached and snatched at the Fourth Banner but was unable to grab Mr. Bag.

Mr. Bag's smiley face turned into a 🤢 as his interiors churned, and he spat out the mossy rock. Aquarius managed to escape by holding onto the mossy rock but failed to rescue the Overseer. Mother Protector hurled another mossy rock into the commotion, but it missed.

Apparently satisfied at having witnessed the baggings of the primary targets (subsequent escapes notwithstanding), Midan slunk away from this awkward scene.

The Fourth Banner also began fleeing the scene, much to the remaining gods' chagrin. Stareater caught up to the Fourth Banner, but as expected, failed to steal the Bag.

Aquarius fired ice shards at the Fourth Banner from afar, but they missed. Mother Protector pursued the Fourth Banner and launched a storm of lichen and dirt, momentarily slowing the Fourth Banner down. (Fourth Banner: Hurt)

The Fourth Banner continued to flee. Stareater was unable to catch up and went back to kiting the Meta Machine's bloody monster.

Mother Protector continued chasing Fourth and hurling pieces of the ground at the Fourth Banner, but he soon disappeared with the Overseer bagged.

The Overseer of Challenges has been godnapped!

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #186 on: February 15, 2019, 12:19:46 am »

Turn 2.0: Mo(u)rning

((OOC | Discord))

Coming of the New Gods

A number of gods were born or otherwise created this Turn.

The first was *Dancefender, an InSightful Major God of Wisdom and Sacrifice. Dancefender was last heard asking the Destinies about Ichor.

The next were the twin whale demigods born of the First Precept and Midan: Tryst of Placidity, of Hearth and Jungle, and Skyclear, of Desert and Stars. Tryst of Placidity has inexplicably sworn a vow of chastity and begun planting all sorts of trees to clog the Rift, and Skyclear is asking his father Midan for Astral Marvels with which to fill the sky with stars.

The First Precept also had a rendezvous with the Hollow Dreamer, but this union produced the shifty Edict of Fears, a Greater Demon of Nightmares. The Edict of Fears pledged Its service to the Nightbringer, one of its many half-siblings and the Archangel of Night.

The Dweller in Darkness was rather unhappy with this union.

The apparently last product of the First Precept's latest escapades was the Seacow, a Lesser Monster in the form of a manatee. Seacow appears to be in the process of being incinerated by the lava seas on the surface of the world, but Seacow's plaintive calls for help fall on deaf ears.

Quarin ended up as the Hollow Dreamer's vassal.

A few chunks of blazing divinium also fell in through a gap in the Bubble which Weaver was swiftly dispatched to fix.

"Don't worry! It's closed now!"

Iota, Steward of Progress and Demigod of Advancement and the Material Plane formed Itself from Titanic afterthoughts about the still-unnamed world. Iota promptly swore fealty to Aquarius Novasphere.

Traumbaum, Glorious God of Dreams and Nature (!!) grew from the tallest of Tryst's trees after having been struck by one of the divinium fragments. The Nightbringer and Edict of Fears were sneakily traveling to welcome this new arrival, but the Hollow Dreamer recalled them before they could arrive.

Midsummer Knight's Dream

It was not long until Legion One spotted the fair Weaver, Archangel of Fateweaving and Apprentice to the Destinies, as she went about her wyrd work.

Quote from: Hollow Dreamer
"Why should we follow this unproven new methodology, when rutting with anything we feel like has worked so well for us so far? Show for us the benefits of this "marriage" paradigm oh Legion One, and your commitment to it! Marry someone! You have so far spoken only of marrying others, which seems suspicious and speaks of hidden costs and drawbacks!"

"But soft, noble Titaness! What light through yonder window breaks?"

The Defender granted Legion One a sizeable gift and the elated Legion One forged the One's Ring, a Greater Divine Artifact with the power to join two willing beings in marriage. Given its fairly plain, unassuming appearance, it can only be assumed that it bears some inscription revealed only in the right conditions.

"Hurrah! Thanks to thy wondrous offering, O wise and just Defender, I shall woo the comely Weaver!"

Legion One rode off to propose to the Weaver with the One's Ring and 6EE's worth of flywers and bugalates for the bride. Weaver eagerly accepted, and together, they used the power of the One's Ring to wed themselves. The effects of this remain to be seen, but the two have run off to enjoy a premature honeymoon.

The Hollow Dreamer was awarded 1H for her prophecy unfolding.

The Department of Monsters

Ogretch' da Fowl created four monsters to plague the world: The fiery Tremorer, mother of magmaworms and scourge of the scorching seas, the Cryotie, father of snow wolves and the glimmering ghost of the glaciers, the Phlanx, a shy, all-seeing bird and bringer of storms, and the Inferna, a twisted scorpion with deadly venom. Not having anyone or anything to ravage, they wander about somewhat aimlessly.

"[arial]Why, that'f enough to get a fet bonuf! Not that it doef anyfing![/arial]"

Midan appears neither threatened nor pleased by the creation of the Tremorer.

The Phlanx is currently gathering up all the dust grains in the world for some reason.

Earthblood Well

The Meta Machine has claimed the Earthblood Well.

The First Continent

At the Titans' behest, Quarin converted a Nature Marble and a Blood Marble and dug out the truly immense Rift of Seeing, melting away much of the formless, lichenous chaos that was the entirety of the interior of the world. A gash in the shell of the world sprinkled with great tunnels and caverns extending thousands of miles, the Rift links the interior and the exterior of the hollow world and allows the Hollow Dreamer to gaze upon the hideously undarkened world outside.

For some reason, the twisting, branching caverns appear to contain the mysterious blood crystals. Little is known of them but that they are probably blood red.

The First Colossus appears to have noticed the creation of the Rift and is traveling there to investigate.

Holy Arbiters

*Dancefender and Legion One announced the creation of the pantheon of Holy Arbiters. Weaver reclused [sic] herself citing concerns that this would create a conflict of interest with her work for the Destinies. The Holy Arbiters have since claimed the Nebula Well.

Lutrina requests permission to become a vassal of *Dancefender from the Committee of Calamity.

Mudslinging

The Hollow Dreamer has taken to calling some debris fragments interesting names.

(income later)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 15, 2019, 12:36:42 am »

The Stareater seethed, but it was patient, it was cunning. The Sun was too bright, too strong to attack directly. But each night the Sunbeetle entered the earth, it was followed by its flock of stars. The clever Stareater, stalked this flock, and if any star wandered off from the main swarm it would quickly catch them in webs of darkness. The darkwebs did not burn and did not melt, and the stars were caught fast.
- Scrolls of Night

The apparently last product of the First Precept's latest escapades was the Seacow, a Lesser Monster in the form of a manatee. Seacow appears to be in the process of being incinerated by the lava seas on the surface of the world, but Seacow's plaintive calls for help fall on deaf ears.
Ask one of my children to rescue Manatee. They might be useful later.
The next were the twin whale demigods born of the First Precept and Midan: Tryst of Placidity, of Hearth and Jungle, and Skyclear, of Desert and Stars. Tryst of Placidity has inexplicably sworn a vow of chastity and begun planting all sorts of trees to clog the Rift
What is the meaning of this, oh Tryst of Placidity?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Hollow Dreamer was awarded 1H for her prophecy unfolding.
And so the plan is completed. Most excellent.

The Hollow Dreamer enters a fugue of future dreaming, and proclaims a prophecy

When the seas run red, a goddess shall die.

Spiders: Her continued mating with the Dweller of Darkness has resulted in the Hollow Dreamer giving birth to another divinity, the minor god Ignavum Nominare of Fear and Hiding, a slippery, colour changing spider who immediately hides in a dark corner of the Web of Darkness.
Spoiler: Ignavum Nominare (click to show/hide)

Spiders: Create an Ecosystem in the Rift of Seeing [8 EE]

If feasible, this overwrites Tryst of Placidity's annoying trees.

Spoiler: Spider-Rain (click to show/hide)

Hollow Dreamer opens her solar maw, and an endless rain of spiders spills forth onto the world below. They scuttle into the hollows and and crevices of the great rift, and begin to feed upon the ambient heat, the darkness and secrets, the earth itself, and of course, each other.

Spoiler: Rift Ecosystem (click to show/hide)

Free 1: MOFO Thing!
Free 2: Godling thing! (After MOFO thing)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 01:32:16 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 15, 2019, 01:23:06 am »

The Midan will do other things, but first of all, hurries to squat the well that produces Fire and Death marbles. which he names the Baelfire Well. He also attempts to negotiate with the Holy Arbiters for control of the Nebula Well, reasoning that they cannot gain from it directly without the help of a titanic arbiter.

He pays for the Baelfire Well with 1 action and 20% of income, and offers to split the essence cost of the Nebula Well with the Holy Arbiters 50-50.

If he can do this without spending an action, he also scoops up the Seacow and flings it into the sky where it will serve as a constellation or something, or at least hopefully not burn to death. Monsters don't need to breathe, right? Sure, that makes sense.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 15, 2019, 01:26:18 am »

Introduce the Seacow to the safety of Mr. Bag.

Teach both inhabitants about the wonders of civilization!
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 15, 2019, 03:05:16 am »

The Dreaming Hollow would like to request most urgently that all Titans that have not done so already, place their pillarſ for the stability of reality.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 15, 2019, 09:09:11 am »

"I dislike many things going on in this world. For there to be no water is sacrilege, but I have no way to create a sea."

Aquarius Novasphere spends 2 EE on the Azure Water Hole, a Powerful Artifact that creates and holds a shining body of water around itself, and controls a small sea's worth of water. It is tied to those of the Water Sphere and/or Alignment, and cannot be used or modified by those without that Alignment.. Assuming it loses some of it's floating water, it will simply generate more from the artifact itself.

The Artifact itself simply looks like an Azure-Blue Sphere, small and unassuming, without a physical weight, and can be used by those who can use water in battle to increase the strength And/Or Size of their attacks.

Having created it at Sea Cow's location, Sea Cow comes into the body of water without me spending an action. It(The Artifact, not the Sea Cow) is now equipped to Aquarius Novasphere for their use.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 16, 2019, 01:15:15 am »

For 2e Traumbaum creates the da tree of gigantic proportions at Azure water hole. The tree emits an Aura of dreaming. When in its reach one receives lucid dreams of prophecy while sleeping.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 16, 2019, 06:55:04 am »

First Precept casually throws his pillar of reality into the orbit of the Darksun.

Name: Primal Pillar
Sphere (limit 1): Danger
Anchor: Sapient species must not exist.
Description: A toothpick that is exactly 555.555mm in diameter, it is  orbiting exactly 555.555m away from the Darksun in a perfectly circular orbit.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 06:56:53 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 17, 2019, 12:00:44 am »

First Precept talks with Tryst, asking her why she's plugging up the rift.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14