Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14

Author Topic: Ye Titans! IC [12/12+4/12]  (Read 12659 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Titans! IC [11/12]
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2019, 02:10:38 pm »

"Now the Spid** sees feet to crea** *** own sun after all that n**se we made. Can't we just talk?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2019, 02:28:09 pm »

The Spider wishes for simply darkness and shadow. If the Hollow Dreamer has it's way, the light will never shine upon the world, the sky forever void of stars.

I kept the core dark, had so many ideas.. And this is the result that occurs....

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2019, 02:29:25 pm »

The Spider wishes for simply darkness and shadow. If the Hollow Dreamer has it's way, the light will never shine upon the world, the sky forever void of stars.

I kept the core dark, had so many ideas.. And this is the result that occurs....

"This isn't about **** you made. It is about mak**** it without any input from the other Tita**."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2019, 02:54:38 pm »

The blazing blade swings back at the bloody mass of the Undoer, fending the thing backward as the angry Titan boomed. "YOU dare defy ME, you malignant mass of filth and misery? You would have the entire world gone before it had a chance to exist at all! Begone with ye!" The shield surged forward, bashing at the creature, if it could even be called that.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2019, 03:00:41 pm »

"You stand within the Crown of the World Tree. I don't know what will convince you, but is this really the right path?"

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2019, 04:20:04 pm »

By the time the Shining Revelation showed up (late), Creation was in full swing. There were suns, and a world; if not perfect then at least ready to be shaped to its whims. Certainly not worth the fuss that seemed to be brewing over it. The titan would doubtless have not got involved if it hadn't been for that Spider.
Darkness, the absence of Light, has its place, certainly; without it Light means nothing. But eternal darkness, the corruption of a Sun seed? That was unacceptable.

Action 1 (Light): Prevent the Hollow Dreamer from consuming the suns; let their inner nature and light flare up and drive back the darkness-loving Dreamer. (Titanic Intervention, 1N + 6EE)
If this results in combat (not 100% sure on the rules of this yet):
Spoiler: Combat Plan (click to show/hide)

Purchase two random Marbles from the Divinities (-20EE) Request made on appropriate Discord channel.

EDIT - Marble purchase moved; very minor wording change to action.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 07:01:19 am by TopHat »
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2019, 04:30:58 pm »

The Defender will also use one action to ask the Destinies for Holy marbles, one action to render the flaming sword and water shield as Trinkets containing echoes and records of their duel, and a final action to manually repair the aftermath of the battle.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2019, 05:02:37 pm »

The blazing blade swings back at the bloody mass of the Undoer, fending the thing backward as the angry Titan boomed. "YOU dare defy ME, you malignant mass of filth and misery? You would have the entire world gone before it had a chance to exist at all! Begone with ye!" The shield surged forward, bashing at the creature, if it could even be called that.
"So long as Entropy Eternal shall one day reduce the tallest tower to rubble, I shall oppose you, and I shall oppose you a thousand years hence!"

The Downward Force recoils, screeching at the flaming blade, and if He had teeth to bare He would. As it is, the fog shrouding the Undoer prevents any more than a glancing blow, and He retaliates with a burst of crackling lightning wrought from the Flux storm, too weak to serve as anything but a diversion, but a distraction it is, for as He monologued, Zo'Vass's full attentions were in truth focused on the works of The Shining Revelation.

By the time the Shining Revelation showed up (late), Creation was in full swing. There were suns, and a world; if not perfect then at least ready to be shaped to its whims. Certainly not worth the fuss that seemed to be brewing over it. The titan would doubtless have not got involved if it hadn't been for that Spider.
Darkness, the absence of Light, has its place, certainly; without it Light means nothing. But eternal darkness, the corruption of a Sun seed? That was unacceptable.

Action 1 (Light): Prevent the Hollow Dreamer from consuming the suns; let their light flare up and drive back the darkness-loving Dreamer. (Titanic Intervention, 1N + 6EE)

Purchase two random Marbles from the Divinities (-20EE)

Beneath the lid, He Who Undoes gazes upon the suns, and finds their presence loathsome. The Spider intervenes, eager to devour their taint and He is most pleased, but another emerges, wielding radiant Light, brazenly baring Revelation most profound, and ushering in the Essence of Nature, attempts to deprive She Who Weaves from her ill-earned feast. Enraged by the most disgusting of atrocities, the earnest endeavor to preserve what Should Not Be, Zo'Vass unleashes His unbridled power. Not one, but two motes of purest Flame, perhaps the hottest ever made dart out into both of the dual Suns, each infused with a Minor God's ransom of Essence and enough Flux to shatter the greatest of defensive mortal wards that were to one day come. Those gathered stare, some in horror, others fury, some apathy, and a handful in glee, as the Fire forces the Suns to expend a thousand eons of light in a single moment, hopefully leaving them decrepit husks. The sight is a bit much, and it's perhaps a good thing mortals with functioning eyes were yet to exist.

Action 1 (Destruction): Zo'Vass attempts to burn-out the Suns in a single instant, and if attacked, fights defensively. (Titanic Intervention, 2F + 9 EE)

Spoiler:  Combat (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Zo'Vass (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 05:04:59 pm by Ardent Debater »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2019, 07:08:00 pm »

"You Dare.. To not only continue your folly, but to attack without meaning!"
"You work with one who hates everything not it's own."
"You just want to destroy all that is built, for another, and while that..."
"You have made a mistake, did you really think..."

"That you could step here untouched, Hollow Dreamer..."

"It shall be your follies, then, defilers."

Mana is mad... And with that, comes a Primal Retaliation with all that she has.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2019, 07:39:13 pm »

"This isn't about **** you made. It is about mak**** it without any input from the other Tita**."
dreamer consent of many titans had, be not faulted she nor they that you refused parley

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2019, 07:52:31 pm »

dreamer consent of many titans had, be not faulted she nor they that you refused parley

"I just offered to *****. What are you ****ing about."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2019, 07:56:22 pm »

I REALLY wonder what consent they had- seeing that the majority of titans here are against their actions, the actions they took at the very beginning of our time here with no discussion with the rest of us.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2019, 08:32:49 pm »

I REALLY wonder what consent they had- seeing that the majority of titans here are against their actions, the actions they took at the very beginning of our time here with no discussion with the rest of us.
was certainly for consent to sun of darkness asked, moreover has knowledge others same, perhaps not including yerself among them

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2019, 01:19:25 am »

The destruction of the Suns was pleasing to Zo'Vass, but it was insufficient to sate His thirst to Undo the wretched works of Mana. He bore witness to the planet at the base of Yggdrasil, swiftly found it wanting, and considered His deed for some time, though His decision was made before He ever laid Unseeing Eye on it. From His self came a mote of dust, sparse and insignificant, but knew that with a piece of Essence, it could come be so much more. Zo'Vass poured His power into the rock, until it became swollen in size, and wielding an unfathomably mighty burst of telekinetic force, brought it hurtling down onto the Aquarius.

Action 2: Zo'Vass summons a tremendous meteor, and sends it hurtling toward the planet with malevolent intent. [Titanic Intervention][1 Earth Marble + 4 Essence]

Spoiler:  Zo'Vass (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 01:30:57 am by Ardent Debater »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2019, 01:23:20 am »

Action 1 (Light): Prevent the Hollow Dreamer from consuming the suns; let their light flare up and drive back the darkness-loving Dreamer. (Titanic Intervention, 1N + 6EE)
I do not intend to fight you.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14