Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour 2 IC thread. Chapter 1: Warehouse of Mystery.  (Read 8171 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour 2 IC thread. Chapter 1: Warehouse of Mystery.
« Reply #525 on: April 23, 2019, 06:39:01 pm »

"I see. If that's the case we will just use this tunnel to reach our destination-If it is connected to the other tunnels that is."
"If it isn't...Then Ace will lead us to the nearest exit and we will look for a way to get there without drawing too much attention. We need to maintain a low profile at least until we leave the slums."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • Discovering the truth of this world
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: April 23, 2019, 07:09:26 pm »

"Understood. Let's speed up a little; that bandit might have more men to send after us, and I'm not looking forward to tunnel fighting."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident God of Shipping (and Posting)
    • View Profile
    • The Final Fantasy Mod. Welcome to the world of Bahamut!
« Reply #527 on: April 23, 2019, 07:45:35 pm »

"R-right. Do we know anything about the other exits?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: April 23, 2019, 07:49:48 pm »

"That's exactly the kind of information I am hoping to get from Ace, if this tunnel is connected to the others I can lead us to the library. If it isn't, he will have to show us the nearest exit."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: April 23, 2019, 08:24:25 pm »

It took Jasmine some time to collect her wits (and her air), but eventually she recovered sufficiently to take some notice of what was going on.

: "So, a fountain huh? Can't remember any others around here, just the one Kizamo built after that big war some years back."

: "Anyway, who cares about that? Clearly we need to get this golem to a lab and run some tests. I'm no expert, but if Ace here is as advanced as he appears he could push the field of golem creation forward at least a decade! Maybe more! That's gotta be worth at least as much as some old treasure."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]