Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What should we do with the game now that my own interest is waning?

Keep the game as it is now; do what you do best and make people happy even if it's not something you're super into.
Put it on pause; bring it back when you're NOT also juggling Wiki-Warfare and your fanfics and any other projects.
Retool the game as a deathmatch; you yourself said you're more interested in them and are better suited to DMing those.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15

Author Topic: The Chaos Chronicles: The Mad Libs RPG Returns: The Knowledge of Prometheus  (Read 17390 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile

(Bumping for Piratejoe, Failbird and Supernerd)
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Rom inspects the area around her.

(Sorry for not producing a better action, I've pretty much lost interest in this game)
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Is my ultimate ready yet?)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rom inspects the area around her.

(Sorry for not producing a better action, I've pretty much lost interest in this game)

Sudden death via god. That's a viable out, right?

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Is my ultimate ready yet?)

Indeed! In fact, I'd say everyone except TricMagic (due to his early use of it) has their Ults by now.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Indeed! In fact, I'd say everyone except TricMagic (due to his early use of it) has their Ults by now.
(perhaps you could list that sort of thing on our sheets from now on?)

" Oh shhhhh...oot" Wendelin grasps her chest, trying to lift herself off the floor, before realizing the real damage that was done. "This... was a gift, from gram gram, and you've ruined it!"

Reverse-heal the ffffff...fellow, with the sickles

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile

Lily would seem a bit surprised, both at the fact that she had been thrown against a table twice, and that the force didn't break the table either time. Either way, at least their adversary was speaking ancient Egyptian, while she wasn't well versed on the older, pre dynastic levels of ancient, she knew the versions past that decently enough, or at least she thought as much, she hadn't used or heard it in a long time after all. Still, in the back of her mind, she cursed Jane's foolish words, though she might praise them if she was actually able to get all three under her domain...Still, she'd stick to the plan of trying to incapacitate Horus and giving them a one way trip to their little 'domain' and to servitude whether they liked it or not...Her head maid was quite...convincing...after all.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Sorry for the long wait! A lot of personal drama and respective errands that I can't even begin to go into got in the way of me doing anything creative.

I'm updating this and Wiki-Warfare tonight/tomorrow morning (meaning either the 28th or 29th) depending on what time I get to them. Thank you all for your patience!))

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

EDIT: Taking a short break from updating because of drama-induced lack of motivation.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 12:29:08 am by Greatness942 »

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Guess what's coming back? This. It's this.

Expect a new turn sometime over the next couple of days.))

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

48 BCE
The Library of Alexandria

Jane lets out a satisfied, self-serving smirk. Finally, more Gods to kill! She throws her head back and laughs "HAH! That's more like it!" before moving three sets of her arms to continue the fight. [2/20/19] Unfortunately, a sudden muscle strain leaves one set of arms in mild pain, forcing her to throw only two bolts at Horus and one of the new arrivals in Osiris. [15+2 (Accuracy) +2 (Magic) v 14+2 (Awakened Godhood)+2 (Shield Spell)] A lava burst shoots forward, grazing Horus's legs and sending a little more pain. [15+2+2 v 9+2] The next blast does wonders to Osiris, basically cooking his right arm and chest and making his breaths labored.

Continuing their assault on Horus, the pair of Chen and his mark SAXTON HALE continue trying to attack Horus by ripping off his wings. [19 v 20+2] Chen attempts to strike from above, only for a suddenly strong gust of wind to push him into a bookshelf [Damage: 12], busting his forehead open. [7 v 3+2] SAXTON, however, does grab the wings, but his grip is too loose to pull them right off.

Dr. Bright throws his hands up and just goes "Three gods is to many to deal with, I'm out." in a tone of voice that can only be described as "nah, fuck this shit". While the Gods are occupied, the good Doctor arms his explosives and tosses them [5+2] a little wide, close enough to do some damage, but also easy to spot and dodge. [4+2 v 4+2 (Godhood)] Nephthys is closest, but she dodges the resulting explosion as it topples a bookshelf and caves in a wall. [9+2 v 7+2] Osiris is next, and his left arm is burned even more as the concussive blast pushes him into the fire, which he gets out of quickly save for more burns on his legs. [12+2 v 7+2+2] Finally, there is Horus, who manages to back up, SAXTON in tow, and jump back as the explosion triggers. Dr. Bright runs out of the library and looks around for a statue to resurrect [Spot: 6] but can't find one amongst civilian panic.

Gasping and sucking in cold breath from the ground, Wendelin Lanfrank tries to stand back up, choking out "Oh shhhhh...oot," before realizing the real damage. A hole in her sweater. [Composure: 2-2 (Pain)] Wendelin has just enough strength to stand back up, gasp out "This... was a gift, from gram gram, and you've ruined it!" and pull out her Ethereal Glock, pointing it right at Osiris' head. [6+3 (Full Mag)+1 (Anti-Healing v No Healing) v 4] The full mag goes off, bypassing his godly defense and smashing it as he is bombarded with bullet after bullet. He shields with his arms, but all that does is fill it with holes. Wendelin smiles as blood begins flowing from her lips, before slipping into shock, and falling unconscious.

Lily is, at first, stunned by both their strength and the strength of the table, and stands up, immediately letting the table fall apart under her power. Still, she charges with her maul towards Horus once again, trying to incapacitate him. [17 v 3+2+2] This time, she does manage a vicious wound to the stomach, pulverizing several ribs while he is distracted by SAXTON and breaking the Shield Spell and damaging his Godhood Shield.

Horus tries to wrestle SAXTON off of him. [11 v 20] SAXTON, however, immediately takes advantage of his distraction to bite into Horus's neck. [17+2 (Crit) v 11+1] SAXTON manages to sink his teeth in, snapping the Godhood Defense and beginning to drink the blood of an actual god. Osiris, meanwhile, flees at Wendelin's resolve, and Nephthys follows out to attack Dr. Bright with a simple Fireball. [13 v 17] With all the chaos, though, her aim is thrown off.

July 18th, 2039
The Order of Historical Restoration, Utah

Rom, having lost interest in the battle, instead inspects the area at the Institute. [Investigation: 11] There are several older men and women in purple robes. If you need something to do, that's a good place to start.

BSN: And we're back.

I had a thought: what if Chaos Chronicles would've worked better as a Wiki-Warfare style d10 Arena game? I dunno. Would be neat, though.

Spoiler: TricMagic (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hotfire90 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Supernerd (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: PirateJoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)

Enemies:
Spoiler: Horus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Osiris (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nephthys (click to show/hide)

Hotfire90

((Yay! The adventures of accidental deicide continue.))

"Passed out already? This won't do, you're missing out on all the fun we're having."

Heal Wendelin's wounds with the limitless magical power I possess. While I'm healing Wendelin, extend one of my arms to retrieve my whip.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Drink the Blood of the God. Puny God. Drink it All!!!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"This whole place is going crazy, and its making everything more of a pain in the ass."
Try to make my way to a temple and bring the statues there to life with my magic, and cast death spells on any god that tries to stop me.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Bumping for Supernerd, Failbird, and Piratejoe))
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15