Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What should we do with the game now that my own interest is waning?

Keep the game as it is now; do what you do best and make people happy even if it's not something you're super into.
Put it on pause; bring it back when you're NOT also juggling Wiki-Warfare and your fanfics and any other projects.
Retool the game as a deathmatch; you yourself said you're more interested in them and are better suited to DMing those.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Author Topic: The Chaos Chronicles: The Mad Libs RPG Returns: The Knowledge of Prometheus  (Read 17396 times)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
Re: The Chaos Chronicles: The Mad Libs RPG Returns
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2019, 07:16:23 pm »

Rom figures that the letter was more than just a bit dubious, but she didn't rate the odds of coming across the explosive ordinance she would require to accomplish her objective as being very high; and her occasional meteor summons weren't really doing shit against something that big. She figured she might as well investigate this further.

First, she would need to figure out where this ship would be found.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Hotfire90

« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2019, 08:31:54 pm »

((That last reroll was well spent, my current class greatly benefits from having 12 arms, but first it's time to manage my kingdom.))

Queen Jane I was quite amused when she read the letter, some upstart mage dared to not only scry her, but to also request her help, and less pleasingly, the help of five others.
Those five others were peculiar individuals, a ten year old vampire, a fallen angel seeking death, a child of Fanw wishing to congratulate their parent's killer, out of all of them Rom stood out the most, she not only hails from another world, but also wishes to destroy the moon. A commendable goal, though not nearly as commendable as bringing about the apocalypse.

Jane spent a moment in thought before her paranoia kicked in. Perhaps this letter is an elaborate ploy to lure her into a trap, this mage used scrying magic on her, he knows about her goal to find the lost gem of Karakulakunokashoko and that she's prophesied to bring about the apocalypse, perhaps he thinks he can stop the red queen and save the world.

Jane smiled, she was itching for a good fight, killing and torturing incompetent subjects does get boring after a while, plus this was the perfect opportunity to go on a date with Lord Mortvolde.

Instruct my spies to gather information about the outbreak, the late Dr. Lucius and Henry Allcright.
After I've instructed my spies, give Lord Mortvolde a call, invite him to a date after telling him about the letter.

Have my most trusted officer manage my kingdom while I'm away and then head to the mansion of Henry Allcright, should Lord Mortvolde have declined the date for whatever reason, have two bodyguards accompany me instead.

For reference, where is my kingdom located?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2019, 08:26:54 am »

I'd like to be put on the waitlist.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2019, 11:34:08 am »

I'd like to be put on the waitlist.

Sure thing!

I'll do your two actions soon, Hotfire and Supernerd.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2019, 01:12:57 pm »

Emery was quite interested in the letter that seemed to arrive on their desk as it were. Clearly, it would be a chance to properly reascend to the deity they were and escape from their current 'imprisonment'. Still, there was a specific requirement to properly 'escape', but clearly this Henry knew about it to some extent considering what they said and the fact that they even knew about them in the first place. Regardless, first thing was first, they'd need to get their digging equipment before they could head out, but rushing wasn't exactly Emery's style.

Thinking about what was on the letter and how it seemed to be something copied and sent out to others, it seemed there would be a few things that might cause some issues, or rather people. Still, it was a solid maybe so they probably wouldn't get in the way...hopefully. Yet, there was something that bothered them, but they couldn't put their finger on what exactly. In time they might figure out what it is. Putting the letter down. Emery would stand up, go and take care of some 'business' they needed to do, and then go gather their digging equipment before they headed to the city of New Amsterdam, or rather New Yorkshire...or just New York...New Amsterdam sounded better but alas and alak, nothing to really worry about.

Gather up the digging equipment I have...it should be somewhere, hopefully that jackhammer that was lost will be found, and maybe something much bigger could be found as well...also gather up some 'substances' and alcohol for the trip, potentially using said digging equipment to get it...

Once everything is gathered, get on the huge boat with guns, the gun boat, and sail for New York, the flag the boat has should certainty fit as well...
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 01:27:14 pm by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2019, 08:47:16 am »

So... Just how soon is soon?
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2019, 10:39:47 pm »

Vinny frowned.

"Well then. Not like I have anything better to do. And this offers opportunities for me..."

Vinny makes preparations to travel to New York.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2019, 03:43:48 pm »

I'm sorry! I was just looking at other projects. Today's my birthday, so the turn will come tomorrow.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Hotfire90

« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2019, 05:25:51 pm »

I'm sorry! I was just looking at other projects. Today's my birthday, so the turn will come tomorrow.
Happy birthday then! I can't wait to start whipping people.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2019, 12:39:14 pm »

(Bumping for Failbird before I do the turn. Can't have someone miss out First Update.)

Hotfire90

« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2019, 06:36:00 pm »

TricMagic hasn't posted an action either yet.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2019, 08:01:20 pm »

He has. It's just a secret.  ;)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2019, 08:27:37 am »

Sorry for taking so long, I got really caught up in Wargroove and made several trips outside in the past week or so.

Mercury chuckles, picking up her strange weapon and adjusting her mask. Before readying herself for travel

"Yeah, because I needed a reason to get involved." She snarked at the air in absence of a proper face to reply to.

(also, question, are these mutants the man-eating type? Because 3118 can canonically create copies of people if the target is someone/thing that eats people)

Hotfire90

« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2019, 11:47:50 am »

He has. It's just a secret.  ;)
Secret actions already? Actually that gives me an idea.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2019, 03:19:12 pm »

Sorry for taking so long, I got really caught up in Wargroove and made several trips outside in the past week or so.

Mercury chuckles, picking up her strange weapon and adjusting her mask. Before readying herself for travel

"Yeah, because I needed a reason to get involved." She snarked at the air in absence of a proper face to reply to.

(also, question, are these mutants the man-eating type? Because 3118 can canonically create copies of people if the target is someone/thing that eats people)

(Some of them are, yes. :D Also, no problem! I'm happy to accommodate.

Alright, turn is coming after Wiki-Warfare, but both are being updated today. Just FYI.)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15