Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What should we do with the game now that my own interest is waning?

Keep the game as it is now; do what you do best and make people happy even if it's not something you're super into.
Put it on pause; bring it back when you're NOT also juggling Wiki-Warfare and your fanfics and any other projects.
Retool the game as a deathmatch; you yourself said you're more interested in them and are better suited to DMing those.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: The Chaos Chronicles: The Mad Libs RPG Returns: The Knowledge of Prometheus  (Read 17136 times)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Chaos Chronicles: The Mad Libs RPG Returns
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2019, 08:53:41 pm »

Okay so, PirateJoe, I'd very much recommend keeping both the Digger and digging skill, because those play into each-other very well.
Also, just in case you're unaware what a digger is. It's sorta like a flamethrower, but instead of shooting fire, pretty everything within like a foot of its barrel just sorta gets turned into dust. It's real heavy though, and good luck moving any direction but backwards while shooting it.

Now then, as for my rerolls...
Reroll outfit(canine kigu of any variety is somewhat redundant when I am Awoo)
Reroll origin(Even though it seems to be one of the few that gives a buff, it conflicts with too many of my other fragments in the same way, that being that they make me masochistic and a danger to myself, while the origin makes me actively avoid such a thing)
Reroll objective(It feels like my dangerous tendencies kinda clash with this much of a good-aligned objective)
Reroll inability to lie(Feels like a flaw that's just going to be annoying instead of interesting)

I kinda want to reroll the theme song too since I'm not sure it fits with my character on a broader scale, but I could absolutely imagine something big and epic like that playing when I used my ultimate and I'm not quite sure anything else would fit... Fuck it, reroll it, let's see some more options.
so that's 5 rerolls down, 5 more to go.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2019, 06:44:20 am »

Who put almost human? Roll the Race. 5/10>4/10

There. Done.

And now just Human... Roll Race.

Reroll age and class.

Okay so, PirateJoe, I'd very much recommend keeping both the Digger and digging skill, because those play into each-other very well.
Also, just in case you're unaware what a digger is. It's sorta like a flamethrower, but instead of shooting fire, pretty everything within like a foot of its barrel just sorta gets turned into dust. It's real heavy though, and good luck moving any direction but backwards while shooting it.

Now then, as for my rerolls...
Reroll outfit(canine kigu of any variety is somewhat redundant when I am Awoo)
Reroll origin(Even though it seems to be one of the few that gives a buff, it conflicts with too many of my other fragments in the same way, that being that they make me masochistic and a danger to myself, while the origin makes me actively avoid such a thing)
Reroll objective(It feels like my dangerous tendencies kinda clash with this much of a good-aligned objective)
Reroll inability to lie(Feels like a flaw that's just going to be annoying instead of interesting)

I kinda want to reroll the theme song too since I'm not sure it fits with my character on a broader scale, but I could absolutely imagine something big and epic like that playing when I used my ultimate and I'm not quite sure anything else would fit... Fuck it, reroll it, let's see some more options.
so that's 5 rerolls down, 5 more to go.

Done, done, and done.

I'm just going to state something real quick: you do not have to use up all your re-rolls. I don't think that needs to be stated, but there you go.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2019, 06:53:13 am »

Either my theme song didn't get re-rolled, or it rolled into the same thing it was.

Either way, re-roll it, and the outfit, they're the last two things that don't quite fit.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2019, 07:00:37 am »

Either my theme song didn't get re-rolled, or it rolled into the same thing it was.

Either way, re-roll it, and the outfit, they're the last two things that don't quite fit.

Yeah, I just forgot to do it. I remembered this time, though. Both of them are done.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2019, 08:56:45 am »

Re roll Race, Spiteful and Blighted weaknesses, personality, Ultimate, and other.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2019, 08:58:52 am »

----

Cancel that. No more rerolls.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2019, 09:26:48 am »

Re roll Race, Spiteful and Blighted weaknesses, personality, Ultimate, and other.

Done!

Hotfire90

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2019, 10:06:36 am »

Reroll class.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2019, 10:44:22 am »

Reroll Race, Braintumor, and Ultimate
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2019, 06:56:01 pm »

Reroll:
Negative traits 1 and 2.
My Ultimate.
My Class.
My Weapon Specialty.
My Outfit.
My Other.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2019, 06:58:14 pm »

I think my reroll post got missed.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2019, 06:59:09 pm »

Well, I'm done re-rolling. I think I've got everything good now.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2019, 10:56:12 pm »

PTW and maybe wait list if that's a thing. Also submit late AF Fragment: Backstory.
You don't have a time before now. You were glued together out of millions of ideas and thoughts, for some purpose...

Edit: ...sorry, I skimmed the OP and am a lazy person, it's my fault I didn't see it.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 11:56:32 am by KitRougard »
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2019, 12:06:06 am »

PTW and maybe wait list if that's a thing. Also submit late AF Fragment: Backstory.
You don't have a time before now. You were glued together out of millions of ideas and thoughts, for some purpose...

Yes, waitlisting is a thing, I will add you to it.

Also,submit Fragments in PMs. I'm sorry I have to sound so firm, but after having it in bold in the OP, I genuinely didn't think I'd see this in the thread.

@Everyone Else: I'll get to your re-rolls soon, and I'll bump the thread when they are done. Just FYI.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2019, 11:49:25 am »

Reroll class.

Done!

Reroll Race, Braintumor, and Ultimate

Done!

Reroll:
Negative traits 1 and 2.
My Ultimate.
My Class.
My Weapon Specialty.
My Outfit.
My Other.

Done!

I'm going to reroll I AM THE HERO! NOT YOU!
And also Is burned by touching money or gems.
... And also the outfit

That puts me at 6 rerolls

Done! Sorry for the delay, Supernerd, I genuinely forgot in the midst of it all.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15