Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What should we do with the game now that my own interest is waning?

Keep the game as it is now; do what you do best and make people happy even if it's not something you're super into.
Put it on pause; bring it back when you're NOT also juggling Wiki-Warfare and your fanfics and any other projects.
Retool the game as a deathmatch; you yourself said you're more interested in them and are better suited to DMing those.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15

Author Topic: The Chaos Chronicles: The Mad Libs RPG Returns: The Knowledge of Prometheus  (Read 17332 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: The Chaos Chronicles: The Mad Libs RPG Returns
« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2019, 11:41:38 pm »

((Disheartening is the word.

I might just shut the game down if so many people don't want to play the game they're in.))
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2019, 11:57:41 pm »

I lost a lot of hype when I noticed the time between updates was like 4 or more days. No idea why so many players didn't even post one action though.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 07, 2019, 06:57:55 am »

I lost a lot of hype when I noticed the time between updates was like 4 or more days. No idea why so many players didn't even post one action though.

Trust me, I would've updated more if people had actually posted their damn actions.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Hotfire90

« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2019, 07:31:04 am »

((With so many waiting for others to do something, I think it falls to me to provide the proper encouragement.
Also repeated delinquency will attract the attention of the Red Queen.))

Jane stood still after her response to Henry, she noticed that she was infact the only one talking, every remaining guest was silent. While it was nice to affirm her authority, it was clear to her that all attention was on her, and that they were all studying her, perhaps trying to find a weakness in her defenses. Jane could not allow this to continue, these annoyances will have to be dealt with eventually, but for now it was enough to distract them.

"It would appear that I'm the only one talking here. I don't see why any of you whelps have been invited here if you can't even muster up the courage to speak!

YOU!"
Jane yelled at Emery. "Do as the letter says and introduce yourself, we're all waiting!" She continued to yell, while strengthening her grip around her trusty whip.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 07, 2019, 10:55:21 am »

((With so many waiting for others to do something, I think it falls to me to provide the proper encouragement.
Also repeated delinquency will attract the attention of the Red Queen.))

Jane stood still after her response to Henry, she noticed that she was infact the only one talking, every remaining guest was silent. While it was nice to affirm her authority, it was clear to her that all attention was on her, and that they were all studying her, perhaps trying to find a weakness in her defenses. Jane could not allow this to continue, these annoyances will have to be dealt with eventually, but for now it was enough to distract them.

"It would appear that I'm the only one talking here. I don't see why any of you whelps have been invited here if you can't even muster up the courage to speak!

((...Well, I wasn't expecting this, but I appreciate the effort! Hopefully that helps.))

YOU!"
Jane yelled at Emery. "Do as the letter says and introduce yourself, we're all waiting!" She continued to yell, while strengthening her grip around her trusty whip.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 09, 2019, 10:28:04 am »

"Hehah.. Spicy aren't you?"

A voice calls out from hiding.

SAXTON HALE RUSHES OUT TO HUG EMERY~

After doing so, she SAXTON says,

"Hiya! I'm SAXTON HALE, PERFORMER extraordinaire!"

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As you can probably tell from the name of the thread, the game is restarting. I've sent DMs to players in the Player and Waitlist, but I am bumping the thread to show I am accepting brand new players and to gain a bit of attention for that purpose. If you are interested, let me know! I'll roll up characters for a new plotline soon.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm still interested in this game.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Hotfire90

Welp, there go my plans of abducting Henry and conquering the world.

Let's hope that this attempt will bring more activity, else I'll have to provide more encouragement again.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Update: Returning players can keep their characters from the dreaded First Attempt. So, actually, Hotfire, you can conquer the world next time, if you'd like?))

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I for my part probably will change character. As much as I do like Mercury, there's quite a few other possibilities I know of that are interesting))

Hotfire90

How can I resist the temptation of keeping my ultra-evil character? Onwards to round two of world domination, just probably without a retro-engineered mutant plague.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, after factoring in who's staying and who's left, we have 7 players, 6 if Supernerd doesn't get back to me on returning. I'll update the player list, then tomorrow, copy-paste Hotfire and Supernerd's characters (again, assuming the latter wishes to stay), followed by rolling up the other five's.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Note that I'm perfectly fine with my character. No need to reroll.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sheets! After a bit of thought, I am limiting it to five re-rolls per category, as opposed to ten all around re-rolls. Also, unless King Zultan re-rolls it, his character has the first known Linked Trait. Wanted to add this to the game for a little while.:

Spoiler: TricMagic (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hotfire90 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Supernerd (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: PirateJoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: 0cra_Tr0per (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 06:36:38 pm by Greatness942 »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15