Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What should we do with the game now that my own interest is waning?

Keep the game as it is now; do what you do best and make people happy even if it's not something you're super into.
Put it on pause; bring it back when you're NOT also juggling Wiki-Warfare and your fanfics and any other projects.
Retool the game as a deathmatch; you yourself said you're more interested in them and are better suited to DMing those.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15

Author Topic: The Chaos Chronicles: The Mad Libs RPG Returns: The Knowledge of Prometheus  (Read 17364 times)

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile

I'll probably reroll Race, Orientation, and my Fire Breath which I can't turn off.
it's over

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd like to reroll Race, weak-willed, weapon Specialty, and Other (because I don't think I can be a feminazi if I'm a man).
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

God I really don't want to lose the Bullet, but also it doesn't fit with any of the rest of my sheet.

Reroll Paraplegic Psychopath, Reroll Outfit(I want to at least try to hide that I'm a serial killer), Reroll... weapon. I'm not yet decided on rerolling anything else.

Also 0cra, don't forget to pick who your Persona is and what they're weak/strong against. Perhaps a sea themed one to go with your pirate themed greatbow?(I say greatbow because that's the only type of bow Monster Hunter has, it's person sized or bust)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile

Reroll name, age, burned by money, objective and physical appearance. Reroll crosseyed and outfit as well if I can.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

I'm guessing I don't get to reroll more?
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Hotfire90

In case we do get to reroll. Reroll Instantly destroy brick walls, class and other.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile

I'm guessing I don't get to reroll more?

You can if you so wish.  :D

I'll get to everyone else's re-rolls tonight. I'd do them now, but I had a bit of a rough time earlier, thanks for understanding.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll probably reroll Race, Orientation, and my Fire Breath which I can't turn off.

Done! Also, you need to do your Persona.

I'd like to reroll Race, weak-willed, weapon Specialty, and Other (because I don't think I can be a feminazi if I'm a man).

Done!

God I really don't want to lose the Bullet, but also it doesn't fit with any of the rest of my sheet.

Reroll Paraplegic Psychopath, Reroll Outfit(I want to at least try to hide that I'm a serial killer), Reroll... weapon. I'm not yet decided on rerolling anything else.

Also 0cra, don't forget to pick who your Persona is and what they're weak/strong against. Perhaps a sea themed one to go with your pirate themed greatbow?(I say greatbow because that's the only type of bow Monster Hunter has, it's person sized or bust)

Done!

Reroll name, age, burned by money, objective and physical appearance. Reroll crosseyed and outfit as well if I can.

Done!

In case we do get to reroll. Reroll Instantly destroy brick walls, class and other.

Done!
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Hotfire90

Reroll Math and other again.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile

You know, I'm thinking of rerolling my race and ultimate. I can't really decide on my persona, and I don't like dying in sunlight.
it's over

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd like to reroll, when it rains it pours.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmm, reroll current history, Electrical, ultimate, additional appearance, and theme-song

The results of these will probably decide what parts of my character I choose to focus in on

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile

Reroll vulnerable to gold, objective and other, if possible
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

I'm going to reroll the sarcasm thing.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm going to reroll the sarcasm thing.

Done!

Reroll vulnerable to gold, objective and other, if possible

Done!

Hmm, reroll current history, Electrical, ultimate, additional appearance, and theme-song

The results of these will probably decide what parts of my character I choose to focus in on

Done!

I'd like to reroll, when it rains it pours.

Done!

You know, I'm thinking of rerolling my race and ultimate. I can't really decide on my persona, and I don't like dying in sunlight.

Done!

Reroll Math and other again.

And done!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15