Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What should we do with the game now that my own interest is waning?

Keep the game as it is now; do what you do best and make people happy even if it's not something you're super into.
Put it on pause; bring it back when you're NOT also juggling Wiki-Warfare and your fanfics and any other projects.
Retool the game as a deathmatch; you yourself said you're more interested in them and are better suited to DMing those.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15

Author Topic: The Chaos Chronicles: The Mad Libs RPG Returns: The Knowledge of Prometheus  (Read 17133 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think I'm good with my character now.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile

Reroll Weak-willed and Orientation. After that, it should be good.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Reroll ultimate and theme-song again, hmm, reroll Master of Disguise too. I'm considering re-rolling class too but it does fit pretty well with my objective. Would the necromancy count for my magic buff?

Hotfire90

Reroll bribery.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile

((Update: May be a few days before I can get to re-roll results. I am sick right now, bad cold.))

Reroll ultimate and theme-song again, hmm, reroll Master of Disguise too. I'm considering re-rolling class too but it does fit pretty well with my objective. Would the necromancy count for my magic buff?

I will go ahead and say that yes, Necromancy gets buffed like other schools of magic do.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmm, still might consider a re-roll, but that is a point in Necromancies favor.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

I should re-roll History:current. One coma is enough for Rom.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I should re-roll History:current. One coma is enough for Rom.

Done!

Reroll bribery.

Done!

Done!

Reroll Weak-willed and Orientation. After that, it should be good.

Done!

Thank y'all for being patient while I worked through this little cold. Still sick, but I'm the kind of sick where I can run my games.  :D
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Bored Nervous Energy Kind?

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile

Re roll brain tumor and orientation again... I think I still have one or two more dice for the negatives...
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Hotfire90

Reroll parkour adept.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmm, I'm not really sure this new theme song fits, but boy does it sound like good motivation for taking over the world.

Reroll Night Vision, Ultimate again, and... yeah I guess re-roll weapon too

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'll re-roll things today, sorry for the delay. Combination of writer's block and lack of focus.))

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Re roll brain tumor and orientation again... I think I still have one or two more dice for the negatives...

Done!

Reroll parkour adept.

Done!

Hmm, I'm not really sure this new theme song fits, but boy does it sound like good motivation for taking over the world.

Reroll Night Vision, Ultimate again, and... yeah I guess re-roll weapon too

Done!

Sorry for taking an extra day off. Yesterday was kinda weird for me.

Hotfire90

I'm done with rerolling.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15