Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What should we do with the game now that my own interest is waning?

Keep the game as it is now; do what you do best and make people happy even if it's not something you're super into.
Put it on pause; bring it back when you're NOT also juggling Wiki-Warfare and your fanfics and any other projects.
Retool the game as a deathmatch; you yourself said you're more interested in them and are better suited to DMing those.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15

Author Topic: The Chaos Chronicles: The Mad Libs RPG Returns: The Knowledge of Prometheus  (Read 17137 times)

Hotfire90

"Seeking to flee already? What cowardice! STAND AND FACE YOUR DEATH COWARD!"

Get up and charge at Prometheus with the intent to pin him to the ground, while I'm charging at him, extend and use two of my arms to hold and drag him towards me.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Rom begins to search to see if she can find something resembling an information terminal, to see if she can determine her precise location
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 10:36:05 pm by Supernerd »
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"O-oh dear, fighting already? Okay..." [Coinflip: heads] She said, slightly timidly.
hold my fancy orb close and sling a Fireball at Prometheus

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Fuck you Jane Smith, I'm gonna kill that Prometheus guy."
Run towards Prometheus and hack him to death with my axe and sickle.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile

Well this was wonderful wasn't it? Their rival practically brought her to them and without any real defense other than simply trying to escape by running away. Of course, Lily wasn't going to let that happen so easily. She'd try and grab his shoulder with a pleasant smile, then, she would clamp down hard with the help of the density of her hand muscles and apply a electric shock as well in an attempt to incapacitate him, or at least keep him from moving through his little get away. She wouldn't say a word as she did this, just simply smile...It was kind of unnerving really...
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile

((I don't know that 0cra's playing anymore, but I'm bumping just in case anyway. Updating tonight.))
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

July 18th, 2039

As Prometheus tries to run, the Telrac on his back doesn't seem very privy to allowing such a thing. He activates his Leg Servos for an extra boost, hoping to keep Prometheus stuck there. [6+2] His servos trip, giving him more of a movement speed. As he is still A: burning, and B: hanging off the ground like a little gremlin, it doesn't actually help him much. Still, he hops off, before his body began to shift and change. He becomes a dragon, purple in color as his skin ceases to burn. In a sing-song-y voice, he growls out "Not Going to leave here~" before suddenly heading towards him with a fierce chomp. [A/D: 3 v 13] Prometheus then proves the smugness unfounded by simply side-stepping, the ten-year old dragon shifter missing narrowly as Prometheus looks after him. "Whatever..." he disinterestedly says.

He hears a shout from a nearby shed before Jane Smith suddenly throws the doors open. It doesn't seem to faze him even as others scream and run. "Seeking to flee already? What cowardice! STAND AND FACE YOUR DEATH COWARD!" before charging at him. [Precision: 19] She manages to move two arms rather well, stretching them towards Prometheus with intent to grapple. [Grapple: (Dual Roll) 14+17 v 5] Both arms grab his legs and pull him down before dragging him over. She suddenly lurches down, trying to pin him down. [A/D: 9 v 13] He, however, keeps his arms free. And thus, this Rift-generator in the form of a dagger is still free.

Rom begins looking around the shed, checking around to see if there's some kind of information terminal or something. [Investigation: 16] She finds a tablet computer on a nearby box along with some kind of chip serving as a note, indicating that this is being left here during the owner's break and that no one should touch it. Rom touches it. She finds that the group is somewhere in America, but as some kind of classification program indicates, the exact area is unclear.

Stammering, Wendelin timidly asks "O-oh dear, fighting already? Okay..." before gripping the Blue Orb close to her. Peeking out of the shed, she looks at Jane holding Prometheus, and fires a fireball at Prometheus, hoping to hit him. [8+3 v 16] She throws the fireball, but Prometheus' squirming allows him to dodge the blast, lurching to the side as it explodes by him.

Suddenly, Jane hears a voice from behind, saying "Fuck you Jane Smith, I'm gonna kill that Prometheus guy." in an acerbic tone. Dr. Bright runs out of the shed, gardening implements in hand, charging towards Prometheus with his hatchet and sickle in hand. [16 v 7] [16 v 2] He dives down, striking with both. The hatchet slams into Prometheus' stomach as the sickle catches his neck, tearing it. He flails about in pain as blood begins to squirt out.

With a disconcerting smile, Lily walks over to the struggling Prometheus, before leaning down and grabbing his shoulder. She holds down tight as she tries to use her lightning magic [11+2+2(Point Blank) v 13] She shocks him, Prometheus screaming as he begins weakly flinching, unable to move much more.

From the Rift comes a humming, before out of it emerges...Prometheus? He looks exactly the same as the one dying on the ground, save for less scraggly hair. "...I...suppose I need to get started, then. If this is what happens a week in the future..." He then goes back through the Rift.

Yeah, I had to. You have this one dead to rights and I need to have a plotline.

Sorry for taking so long, and sorry for the short turn! Short turn is because it took so long and I needed to get it out, and the break was because of a combination of late nights and Wrestlemania keeping me from updating.

Spoiler: TricMagic (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hotfire90 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Supernerd (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: PirateJoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: 0cra_Tr0per (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Rom calls on her Peregrine Falcon, Elena Etsby, to scout out the area!
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Hotfire90

"Ok then, explain to me what the hell is going on and in return you get to live. Do hurry up, I have to teach someone some manners in a moment."

Heal Prometheus with the power of magic before interrogating him.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 10:29:26 am by Hotfire90 »

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I get the feeling that our quarry is not able to hear you through those rifts, and if you mean the version currently on the floor, I believe he might struggle to speak with the tear in his throat. How about we go in after the younger him instead of trying to talk? I believe both of us would rather like to see him...judged for his crimes. Come, we don't have much time after all" Lily would say with a smile before motioning for all others to follow and entering the rift first. A part of her hoped that his soul would enter her domain, then she could potentially be able to get him to 'fix' some of the things she had in motion he had broken...Though, time travel is a bit confusing. Technically speaking though, if he was to essentially start dying here, wouldn't that mean that it was destined for him to survive up until this point and all they would be doing was chasing him around for a week until they make the plot to get their past selves into this location so that they could kill them? If that was the case, it would make sense considering he looked more disheveled like he was being chased all this time, and she'd make a note to come back just after everyone else had left to take the poor guys body back to her section of hell, preferably before he died, to make sure he would be able to be made into a good servant with some help of one of her own, potentially the one she left in charge of her 'estate' for now. But that was for the near future...well...not that near for her, but near for the time she was in currently anyway...
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 10:02:56 am by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Hotfire90

"You make an excellent point, go and chase that other guy, I won't be long."

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"First~ let's make sure this one no longer poses a problem."

Chomp, crunch!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 05:15:08 pm by TricMagic »

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, this was...annoying. ...Lily would stop just before she entered the rift and try to open a small rift of her own briefly, specifically underneath the older Prometheus, that would shut seconds after he fell through. Besides, she likely would have gone back to this time later to specifically ensure she got her enemy all to herself to make a servant...at the very least if he died beforehand she could try taking his soul down there. After what appeared to be a fairly breif pause, she'd continue fully into the rift she didn't make. At least she knew a certain someone was...enthusiastic.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"God damn it, there's two of them."
Jump through the rift before it closes and chase after the guy.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Bumping for Failbird and 0cra, if 0cra's not here next turn (hopefully tomorrow night), he's getting waitlisted.))
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15