Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What should we do with the game now that my own interest is waning?

Keep the game as it is now; do what you do best and make people happy even if it's not something you're super into.
Put it on pause; bring it back when you're NOT also juggling Wiki-Warfare and your fanfics and any other projects.
Retool the game as a deathmatch; you yourself said you're more interested in them and are better suited to DMing those.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: The Chaos Chronicles: The Mad Libs RPG Returns: The Knowledge of Prometheus  (Read 17126 times)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Rom looks for a way to escape without being noticed by the purple robe people.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(... I'm unconscious)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile

Well this was quite a interesting situation. It was quite clear she'd have to wait for a bit while Saxton drank from Horus. She'd simply let them do that for a time until Horus was unconscious, at which she'd open up a portal to send them away, out of the fight and into her head maid's care...which was likely to not be pleasant for them in the slightest. Of course, she'd have to detach Saxton from Horus once she did that, but, that shouldn't be too hard... Still, she'd be careful, just in case one of the other two gods who happened to be there wanted to intervene in her plans.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile

(... I'm unconscious)

((So you are! ...Fair enough.

Anyway, sorry for the wait, a new turn of this and Wiki-Warfare will come up soon. I am not going to schedule it on a specific day, that actually makes me less likely to do it. So, just stay tuned.))
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Hey, so...I've pretty much just lost interest in how the game is now. Updating is a slog and chore and I just don't know where to go with it...but I don't feel like giving up on it.

So, along with this post is a poll, and on that poll will have three options. One to continue the game as it is now, one to focus on Wiki-Warfare and maybe try again when I don't have two forum games and other writing projects to juggle, and the one I wish to posit: making this a Deathmatch.

Deathmatches are easier to keep track of for me, I'm more interested in them, they play on my strengths and writing ability, and I just feel like Chaos Chronicles, like Wiki-Warfare, leans towards having these colorful characters fighting eachother. I will keep all the categories for character building, and pit however many people show up against eachother on a random map from wherever, just like Wiki-Warfare. But I don't want to retool without the advice of the people who have been patient enough to stick with this. So, vote on the poll above (unless the powers that be changed where that shit is), and thank you so much for your continued support.

You rock.))
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The slow update speed pretty caused me to lose interest in the game altogether, but I'm not interested in the deathmatch thing either and I probably wouldn't gain more interest in this game after an even longer pause. So none of the poll options would really apply to me.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The slow update speed pretty caused me to lose interest in the game altogether, but I'm not interested in the deathmatch thing either and I probably wouldn't gain more interest in this game after an even longer pause. So none of the poll options would really apply to me.

Well, I didn't want to include an option for just quitting, since I wasn't going to. Sorry for not accommodating you!

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just wanted to let you know, since it wouldn't show up on your poll.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just wanted to let you know, since it wouldn't show up on your poll.

Ah, well, thanks for that! I hope to one day run something that can catch your interest and update at a good pace.  :)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Vote ends tonight! Once I close it, I'll make one last reply with a link to a new thread (or a simple "farewell for now, depending on what wins) and close this one. Thanks again.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And thus, the winner has been decided. Don't worry: now that I know there's an interest, I will still bring back Chaos Chronicles one day anyway. Maybe I could merge it with Sadistic Holiday Demon...wait, why the hell didn't I just do that?

In any case, with Chaos Chronicles on the backburner, allow me to introduce it's successor:

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]