Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: A New World[SG]  (Read 1713 times)

UristMcRiley

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A New World[SG]
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2019, 08:58:14 pm »

Toobo

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2019, 09:59:58 pm »

Yuraba
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2019, 01:26:26 am »

Toobo
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2019, 04:18:02 am »

Yuraba
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2019, 05:23:04 am »

Toobo
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2019, 10:40:03 pm »

Welar

Because macro virus is a great idea.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2019, 02:49:46 am »

Tooboo

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2019, 03:00:16 am »

Yuraba

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2020, 06:38:44 pm »

Toobo
Toobo
Toobo

Yuraba

Yuraba
Yuraba

Welar

Because macro virus is a great idea.
Toobo 3
Yuraba 3
Welar 1
Dice roll=If odd, Toobo, if even, Yuraba
Answe=5
Toobo

The Toobos have started using rocks to trap Yurabas in certain locations, finding some on the ground, they surround them with rocks and place another rock at the top. These are placed near the vents, so Yurabas will continue to eat and reproduce within these rock rooms. Young Toobos are brought to these rock rooms so they can practice hunting skills. Toobos are also seen using rocks to scrape their bodies, we think this is to remove Welars from them. The Toobos seem to have developed a pattern of operation.

Pick one pattern of operation
Yuraba Farming: Toobos start building larger rock rooms, which our translators say they call “Yuraba pens” closer to their homes and start capturing minerals from the vents to bring to the Yuraba pens. Pen Yurabas tend to be slower than Vent Yurabas due to not needing to find a vent, as Toobos give the food to them. Because of this, Pen Yurabas tend not to flee from Toobos as readily, only after one gets eaten do they start swimming away.
Toobos gain Pen Yurabas.
Yurabas split into 2 variants: Pen Yurabas and Vent Yurabas.

Anti Welar Precautions: Toobos start building Egg Pens out of rocks to protect young Toobos from Welars and Vent Yurabas. Welars now affect Yuraba more often than Toobos. The ones that still affect Toobos have started hiding on rocks waiting for Toobos to pick up the rock they are on. How Rock Welars differ from Water Welars is that Rock Welars have branching spikes throughout the rock, allowing it to feel when its rock is being moved. When moved, it retracts its spike very fast, causing it to go forward at a high speed. When it hits a Toobo it starts sucking blood as normal. However they tend to miss, as the speed at which they are propelled doesn’t allow for turning. Small holes can be seen in various rocks where these creatures hit.
Toobos gain Welar-Free Young: Eggs and small Toobos are known to not be affected by Welars until they leave the Egg Pen for the first time.
Welars split into two variants. Rock Welars and Water Welars.

Toobo Sects: Toobos have begun to diverge due to differing tasks certain groups did. Cleaner Toobos are in charge of cleaning other Toobos and the rocks they use for construction. Their tentacles’ suction cups evolved into small spikes that help scrape off Welars. The Hunter Toobos are in charge of searching for and bringing back Yurabas. Their tentacles evolved bigger suction cups to help catch Yurabas and take them to the rock rooms. Toobos will become one or the other depending on which type they find more of, if they see lots of Cleaner Toobos, they will become Hunter Toobos.
Toobos gain Welar Cleaning
Toobos split into 2 variants: Cleanet Toobos and Hunter Toobos.

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2020, 08:57:23 pm »

Sects

The key to any successful society, clearly, is to ward off such silly ideas as socioeconomic pariety before the concepts of society or economy are even developed in their sapient brains.
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2020, 05:19:14 am »

Yuraba Farming
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 [2]