Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Glitch fortress succession game.  (Read 9433 times)

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Glitch fortress succession game.
« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2019, 04:07:09 pm »

I would like to be dorfed as Sakzul Roastedportals

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2019, 04:27:33 pm »

I would like to be dorfed as Sakzul Roastedportals
Will do. Shall I just dorf you as "Scourge"?

Hey look it's a CG&S thread! http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=173393.0
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2019, 08:52:05 pm »

Sorry dudes - I'm going to have to pull my hat out of this one. In my other succession game, the population got up to about 120 (plus visitors and animals) and my computer slowed to a chug. Took about 2 hours to get through two months. As you can imagine, it made the experience pretty unenjoyable, and I'm not looking to repeat it.

Looks like my computer isn't up to any forts without a strict population cap. I'll still be reading along, though. I might do some adventures in this world - and see what I come across. I could contribute to the thread that way, if everyone's alright with that.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 09, 2019, 08:24:50 am »

Sorry dudes - I'm going to have to pull my hat out of this one. In my other succession game, the population got up to about 120 (plus visitors and animals) and my computer slowed to a chug. Took about 2 hours to get through two months. As you can imagine, it made the experience pretty unenjoyable, and I'm not looking to repeat it.

Looks like my computer isn't up to any forts without a strict population cap. I'll still be reading along, though. I might do some adventures in this world - and see what I come across. I could contribute to the thread that way, if everyone's alright with that.
Aww, that's a shame about your laptop! Adventure mode sounds like a great way to play and contribute, though; all luck to you. We'll be watching.

You'll certainly have no shortage of husking weather!  :D
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]