Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: The Occult War ( WW2, with alternative twist.) Boot Camp  (Read 11311 times)

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Occult War ( WW2, with alternative twist.) Boot Camp
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2019, 04:29:06 pm »

He T Levin back to them. Over heard the last fellow.

“ Oh bull shit, we all have talents. Your blood reading met you have some embers, of something. Just not released.”

As the tall thin doctor spoke.

“ Time to work you guys into shape.”

The first thing was obstacle course, like a honest to God military training, with some combat training and maintence lessons. But for now focus on them, to see how they do. Levin himself observed this, seemingly unaffected by the bad weather of rain.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2019, 08:03:30 am »

Do the obstacle course.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2019, 01:47:38 pm »

Also do the obstacle course, but in wolf form.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 06:06:56 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

MrThrowaway

• Bay Watcher
  • The Trashman
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2019, 04:20:52 pm »

Use my military experience to do the obstacle course with ease
el basurero

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2019, 05:07:26 pm »

Look around the course grounds for a moment, to see if I can spot any lingering spirits.
After that, take the obstacle course.

Questorhank

• Bay Watcher
  • I'll find something to put here... eventually
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2019, 06:25:23 pm »

Do the obstacle course. Observe and gauge my teammates’ abilities.
RTD Graveyard
Many people have gone missing or died.
I don't remember their names.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2019, 01:34:45 pm »

Take the obstacle course. Use my power if I'm in danger of coming in last.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2019, 07:47:35 pm »

Time for plot development and rolls. Getting tab on a second page of this to be as fair and balanced in details while rolling. 1/6 of course.

Bob: *rolls*

: Bob got through the training aspects a okay, though it was easy given background. Just scaling wall was main hurdle. Out of practice.

*roll* 6

Bob earns “ Hawkeye.” ( Good with fire arms.). : At his shooting range hits every damn target, in critical hit zones. Impressive.

Ethan The French Were Wolf:

: Due to transform, got a bonus.:

Roll: 6 ( because transform beats 3 by adding three. Treat all physical stats + 4.)

Ethan let’s it all out, in his Wolf form had no equal as he blazed through the course. The Marines shit themselves as he plows through the God damned ramp like Kola Aid man as opposed to climb.

Earned nick name: The Wolf Train ( bonus at demolishing stuff in wolf form. As opposed to needing explosives or auto gun fire.)

The Were Wolf went on the rampage at leaping past section for rope pulls and got good and dirty in mud with barbed wire, got stuck once, drew little blood. No worries, it’s not silver. And the hunting range.

Given the size of Wolf man form ( think White Wolf Crinos.)

The suitable gun for him, was squad support assault guns.

Note: Due to we’re form, get a penalty for gun fire.

*4-2=2

Ethan learned what spray and pray was all about. Covered targets in holes. But took effort.

Drill Instructure: Maybe a Anti tank, squad gun or really big blades. I am thinking blades

: Observer nods to this.:

Theodore or Quick Brit:

Power triggerd. Control roll. 5. Super Speed: 14 Speed burst.

The world began to slow down, it was almost boring, as Ethan changes Teddy turned up the speed, still not in bullet range but here is a fact. A human sized being going 200 and more, is considered naked to the human eye or invisible. Sped right along not seen, except in violent  steps from extreme speed in the surface. Just markings over all as hint he was there.

Shooting range:

4. Due to speed still 14. It was shooting fish in a barrel. And could mark spots in eye.

Trick earned: Now you see me now you don’t ( Combat fake teleport trick or cab fire/Attack up to theee Times on your Combat turn.)

Harold or mr doubting:

Roll: 4

: It was standard affair, it took effort to keep up. Did it before the ramp was broken duevto going before Ethan. As he did work his heart and soul to get there. Also for some reaso starting to feel things.:

Trigger: In one to three action scenes, may get power triggered ( willing to even pm on things.)

Shit the gun jams after three shots, and two of them missed.

( Sorry man abou that roll.)

Sun or Mr I seen ghosts:

Roll: 5 : During observing his team mates, could not tell what was up with British man and how he did that, but had witnessed a damn Were Wolf. Out and in the open. Cool heads prevail as a replacement wall was made. Cue firing range

3: Managed to get a head shot. That was it.

Necromancer:

Soul profile: 6

: Cue a ghost of a marine. A ugly sight due to a mouth wound, seems self inflicted, gave a story of where he got another mans wife pregnant on r and e. Got shot on the face for his problems. Dead marine figures to wash the sin clean, he will help anyway he can.

Charlie the Marine: Offers insight and can use ghostly astral weaponary.

Training course:

2 (shot)

It took a while and the staff were actually heckling him. They shut up with ghost marinevthough. Ultimately made it, a test of spirit over the body.

Range: 5

: As for fun play Charlie gave whispers how to shoot like a marine, it works.:

Tri ya up. Next two roll scenes are hand to hand and last being powers 101. To practice there.

Those bonus perks like Hawleye, The Wolf Train And Stuff Given to make you guys have tactical value based on mission in question. They can be earned in fights too, not just training.

As I believe Combat limits are the imagination.

MrThrowaway

• Bay Watcher
  • The Trashman
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2019, 11:58:15 pm »

Participate in the hand to hand combat, but do whatever it takes to NOT to pair with the werewolf
el basurero

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2019, 12:20:10 am »

Do the hand to hand training in human form, to force myself to rely more on skill than brute force.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2019, 12:23:34 pm »

Do the hand to hand training.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2019, 01:05:07 pm »

Note: This can go two ways, you guys can vote. Make soar rounds between you guys and I roll both of you and higher wins, struggle dictates points.

Free for all: I roll all of you at once, too dog wins.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2019, 08:10:18 am »

Make soar rounds between you guys and I roll both of you and higher wins, struggle dictates points.
I vote for this one.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2019, 10:07:43 am »

Make soar rounds between you guys and I roll both of you and higher wins, struggle dictates points.
I vote for this one.

Seconded.
My mods and forum games.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2019, 10:36:39 am »

In that case you guys decide who your sparring with, if a odd number in total by 10 omclock Eastern time, have a NPC helper.

Edit: Going to wait until Friday night for all who take part in the hand to hand, if no new joining in, two among you three face off each other and 3 fights O Hare the crazed priest.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 12:53:27 pm by Tyrant Leviathan »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10