Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Hunters of Darkness: Council of Nine (9/9)  (Read 6434 times)

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hunters of Darkness: Council of Nine (8/9)
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2019, 04:29:01 pm »

Two pilots with planes and dragon fly guy.

: In the sea still tentacles popped out and squid were on deck. Ontop was a naked guy. As the squid turned into a woman when human.

“ Sorry for everything. The tribes are getting restless as humanity keeps devouring the sea.” Swuiddy spoke.

“ I do not condone my Leciathan brethren from attack your ships. You guys got it to stay in one place so we could help. There are more out there though.”

Edit!!

Damn auto send!

At London they did a check around the church to secure the perimeter. They had Thaoumeters go off at the door. It is intense at the back. One of the tech guys notes the meter shaking so bad goes and shakes out of his hands. As a green aura/energy hand punches out of stone wall and crushes his skull on the spot!

“ Thomas!!” There is a scene now, hostile killed one of tech guys. Will get a answer for this.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 05:04:04 pm by Tyrant Leviathan »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2019, 04:54:07 am »

Do they know exactly how many more of thous things there are?

Also losing three people isn't as bad as it could have been.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2019, 09:03:43 am »

Try to get to one of the energy hands to steal its powers, if at all possible.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2019, 09:56:13 am »

"Fools!" I shout, even though I'm just as startled as the rest. "This is why we taught you shielding first, middle and last!" Throw some lightning at the hands.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2019, 03:32:29 pm »

Lightning: 16/20
Power Theft: 3/20
Energy Hand: 9/20

The head honcho blasted energy hand and reels in before power theft. On the other side of church a Agent drew on chalk while muttering and made wall displace like a open door. Teams going in as another chants, getting a glittery shine of shielding.:

Forces of magic: 5 energy signals. Within, three moving.

As the other side got in. The mission was clear, defeat and find out what the hell happened and why.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2019, 05:52:32 pm »

Try again. See if I can ambush one, since we have detection on them.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2019, 06:20:07 pm »

Take my own advice and power up personal shields. Keep using lightning on anything in my line of fire that looks like a magical attack or enemy shield, trying to disrupt it.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2019, 09:08:28 pm »

Try again. See if I can ambush one, since we have detection on them.

Roll: 18/20

You encounter a Grey cloaked figure. Who in turn is alerted. Due to the magic. Tearing from robe is fleshy looming stuff and tendrils as the person bears a mystical symobiotic suit akin to spawn. Sadly does not read your powers. As the tendrils come out to make contact, the suit grows into you instead of original owner, just a skinny litttle punk with a bad hair cut.: “ Holy shit!!”

Minister:15
Aura:5

The green aura User was caught, blonde girl who attempts to Smash minister, but aura conducts electric pulse, so gets one hell of a shock. And falls down.

ADD

They uncover what the blast comments were. A priest made into a magic bomb via head explosion strapped to a machine made of human bones. Looks like it is powered by souls. “ Good grief.” Cue a Attack, shields saved them as they sped off to chance the Missile user who launched such a puny attack.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2019, 02:25:33 pm »

Double check that the blonde girl is knocked out, if anyone has suitable medications it wouldn't hurt to sedate her so she doesn't reactivate her aura-hand while we're not looking.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2019, 03:00:15 pm »

Try to stealth around and capture any remaining hostiles with my new stolen abilities.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2019, 09:25:17 am »

A medic shows up and applies a tranquilizer to the female Mage as suit Mage was beaten into submission. King, Queen, and Ace after the last guy.:

???: Come on out Ace. Or should I say Danny?!

Ace: The Hell its you... John why did you do this?! : As he then dodged a lightning blast.:

John: We were born the same day! Just your a year older, we share the same server but I was not picked! You did though!!

: Danny given commands to King and Wueen, they lash out magic missiles while Danny tosses his hand cannons. They land at Johns feet. He blocks the blasts with a shield.:

John: So you threw away your guns Hug?! Saw it is meaningless to use them?! I am better than you! I should be in your shoes.

Danny: “ You never passed the psychology part, you mass murdering psycho path!” As Ace got out of cover. His left eye glows. Cue his guns levitating behind Janes. As he then grins. As John felt a cold wind he got shot several times from behind. His knees shot out and several painful injuries, as he falls down swearing.

“ I am not going to kill you, cousin. I am not that nice. You are our bitch now.”

London done.

Info from suit guy:

???: They were paid by a cult. Called the Priesthood of Hell. Obviously nutter magic users in alignment with the Inferno/Devils/Fiends. The bone machine is powered by souls. A trigger and the dead Priest was used as a magic bomb. All killed went to his mass hence why only them, a way to see fake random violence.

In dismantling the Machine the souls are free.

Month 1 over.

Prepare to get pay out for next months stuff. Maybe even materials.

Also note you got the Were Swuid chick and half Leviathan from Alaska job. Knowledge of bad guys and three prisoners.

And from coast of Africa the three items ( staff, book, and dagger)

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2019, 03:34:40 pm »

So what roles are available? I'd like to join this.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2019, 04:19:01 pm »

Only 5 is available. Engineer. Your deal would be working with the lab branch to mass produce stuff, you can also Judy rig preexisting tech in new ways ( Like new types of bullet guns, different bullets, robotics, vehicles and stuff.)

Also with Engineer in play, if you guys wanted to add stuff to base or a second base, engineer is your guy. Also no matter what pro engineer means your gear is going to be cheaper in price.

I noticed Teanscdent has not posted as money man. That role is just chunking spare money st projects and pray they work. Also npcing the Ex Special Forces. Pretty much a grizzled veteran of screwed up missions.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2019, 04:53:00 pm »

5 (Engineer) sounds good. Will there be any details in a PM?
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 21, 2019, 03:39:21 pm »

Not really. You build stuff good and can come up with your own stuff. As long construction/robotics are concerned.

Month 2

“ Greetings Commanders. We are impressed in keeping things secret and keeping people safe. The boats are safe, you secured magic items and may keep the three magic prisoners for study. I am here to tell you we will boost your budget. But pay heed when we need you.”

Now

And the mongul/money thing makes it 9,586,000.

Have fun designing or seeking answers before I send stuff at you.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8