Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to Slay the Pink Dragon!  (Read 31180 times)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
Roll to Slay the Pink Dragon!
« on: February 21, 2019, 12:26:24 am »

Turn 0

You and your allies arrive at the infamous Cavern of almost but not quite certain doom within the Theoretically Infinite Mountain Range. You have been tasked with slaying the mighty Pink Dragon, which now stands right in front of you! You have a feeling that this is going to get Incredibly Silly.

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 12:28:26 am by Supernerd »
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Slay the Pink Dragon!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 04:57:33 am »

No Action
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 05:12:31 am »

Shoot it with a gun.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 05:55:13 am »

GO FIND THE BRIEFCASE STASHED NEARBY FOR ME BY THE ICA (INTERNATIONAL CONTRACT AGENCY), OPEN IT AND BEGIN ASSEMBLING THE SNIPER RIFLE WITHIN
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2019, 06:03:42 am »

Charge into it.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2019, 06:45:01 am »

Drive my plane above the dragon and drop a piano on top of it.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2019, 07:45:15 am »

>Turn the dragon into a really large and long purple cybernetic worm. Watch as !!FUN!! ensues while I sit back.
it's over

dragonman7887

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2019, 08:27:32 am »

Following the instructions from the renowned guidebook ,"How to Train Your (Pink) Dragon", I tame the dragon.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 08:36:45 am by dragonman7887 »

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2019, 03:24:57 pm »

Punch it with my teeth.
One wheel short of a wagon

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2019, 03:47:31 pm »

Use cool martial arts to break it's teeth
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 04:44:40 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2019, 03:52:31 pm »

break the fourth wall, thereby exposing the framework of the RTD and changing the area to forum thread of roll to Slay the Pink Dragon! Within the Theoretically infinite Roll to Dodge board of the 12th Bay!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2019, 04:05:06 pm »

Gather an army to fight the dragon.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2019, 05:32:29 pm »

No Action

Roll 2: This roll is generally a fail, but you don't need to roll particularly well to just stand around drooling.

Shoot it with a gun.

Roll 3: You whip out your gun and take a shot at the Pink Dragon The bullet fails to pierce its tough scales and you only inflict 5 damage.

GO FIND THE BRIEFCASE STASHED NEARBY FOR ME BY THE ICA (INTERNATIONAL CONTRACT AGENCY), OPEN IT AND BEGIN ASSEMBLING THE SNIPER RIFLE WITHIN

Roll 6: You take the parts from your case and assemble your sniper rifle. Then you take the case itself and use that to craft a second sniper rifle!

Charge into it.

Roll 4: You just sort of charge at the Pink Dragon. Bonk! That is the sound of you running into one of the dragon's legs. This didn't actually hurt the dragon, but you got into melee range.

Drive my plane above the dragon and drop a piano on top of it.

Roll 5: You get into your plane and take off. As it turns out, the Pink Dragon is inside of a cave; but the cave is so big you can still fly your plane into it! The piano crashes into the Pink Dragon's head to inflict 35 damage!

>Turn the dragon into a really large and long purple cybernetic worm. Watch as !!FUN!! ensues while I sit back.

Roll 3: You tell the Pink Dragon to turn around. It only turns its head and notices the nearby purple cybernetic worm.

Following the instructions from the renowned guidebook ,"How to Train Your (Pink) Dragon", I tame the dragon.

Roll 1: You take out your book and start to read it. Page one says "For the love of god, don't try to tame a Pink Dragon while people are actively trying to slay it. If the Pink Dragon sees you while people are trying to slay it, it will never listen to you even if you try again in the future."

Oh, and the Pink Dragon is looking right at you. Oops.

Punch it with my teeth.

Roll 3: You try to punch the Pink Dragon with your teeth, which I guess is sort of like a headbutt with your mouth? You inflict 4 damage to the dragon, and now your teeth hurt.

Use cool martial arts to break it's teeth

Roll 4: You do some kind of spinning flying kick or something and kick at the Pink Dragon's head. You inflict 11 damage, and only manage to sort of chip its teeth.

break the fourth wall, thereby exposing the framework of the RTD and changing the area to forum thread of roll to Slay the Pink Dragon! Within the Theoretically infinite Roll to Dodge board of the 12th Bay!

Roll 4: Okay? But that doesn't actually change anything, fourth wall or not.

Gather an army to fight the dragon.

Roll 3: You aren't very persuasive, but you do manage to convince a particularly drunk guy to help you out.

Quote from: Pink Dragon
I kill these insolent intruders with my claws

Roll 1: You miss, and end up hitting the Cybernetic Purple Worm instead. You get splashed by battery stomach acid or something and take 10 damage!

Spoiler: Player Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Neutral Elements (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 08:45:17 am by Supernerd »
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2019, 05:41:18 pm »

Stab the dragon repeatedly in the closest foot with a sharpened flathead screwdriver.

Tymewalk

• Bay Watcher
  • Tyme Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2019, 05:48:55 pm »

Scream "LEEEEROOOOOOY JENKIIIIINS" as loud as I can and sucker punch the dragon right in the face.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15