Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to Slay the Pink Dragon!  (Read 31778 times)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Slay the Pink Dragon!
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2019, 05:51:55 pm »

Use my blood to summon the great Gold Dragon to fight the Pink one. Accordibg to color rankings he should be stronger.

dragonman7887

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2019, 06:09:59 pm »

Time for new plan. Find and steal a Pink Dragon egg.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2019, 06:36:23 pm »

Screw it, let's mess some things up.
Locate a Dark Teal dragon egg, to better compliment the Pink dragon.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2019, 07:18:31 pm »

>Give the Purple Cybernetic Worm a healthbar. As for myself, obtain a minigun but with a catch. Normally, when you pull a minigun (or any other non-shotgun firearm for that matter), only one bullet comes out. There's nothing stopping me from having all bullets in the minigun's belt fire at once. But I'll need to make those several hundred rounds count.
it's over

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2019, 08:44:44 pm »

Quote from: Pink Dragon
I incinerate these fools with my Fire Breath!

Roll 4: You exhale deadly flames. Its a bad time to try to hit you in the head with melee attack!

Stab the dragon repeatedly in the closest foot with a sharpened flathead screwdriver.

Roll 6: A Pink Dragon is a fearsome enemy, so you prepared as best as you could. By which I mean you brought along a screwdriver AND you sharpened it! You stab at the dragon a few times. The first few stabs don't seem to do anything, but then you get your screwdriver underneath one of the dragon's nails! With a bit of work you manage to inflict 50 damage!

Scream "LEEEEROOOOOOY JENKIIIIINS" as loud as I can and sucker punch the dragon right in the face.

Roll 6: You go to punch the Pink Dragon in the face. As you leap up to strike it, the dragon is breathing deadly flames! You are so determined however, that you do a cool flip to evade the attack and punch it really hard in the face to deal 40 damage!

Use my blood to summon the great Gold Dragon to fight the Pink one. Accordibg to color rankings he should be stronger.

Roll 4: You summon a Gold-colored Komodo dragon to assist you!

Time for new plan. Find and steal a Pink Dragon egg.

Roll 5: You run deeper into the cave and manage to find a Pink Dragon egg! Are you sure that's wise?

Screw it, let's mess some things up.
Locate a Dark Teal dragon egg, to better compliment the Pink dragon.

Roll 6: You go deeper into the cave and manage to find a Pink Dragon egg. Luckily, you also just happened to find a paintbrush and a can of Dark Teal paint, which you promptly use to turn the Pink Dragon egg into a Dark Teal Dragon Egg that might actually hatch into a Dark Teal Dragon!

>Give the Purple Cybernetic Worm a healthbar. As for myself, obtain a minigun but with a catch. Normally, when you pull a minigun (or any other non-shotgun firearm for that matter), only one bullet comes out. There's nothing stopping me from having all bullets in the minigun's belt fire at once. But I'll need to make those several hundred rounds count.

Roll 2: You go to give the Purple Cybernetic Worm a healthbar, but a gout of dragonfire rushing by forces you to stop in your tracks! To make matters worse, you weren't able to find a minigun shotgun things just laying around! What kind of two-bit cave is this?

Quote from: Purple Cybernetic Worm
Look for robotic mushrooms or something to eat

Roll 5: You find and consume some robotic mushrooms to heal yourself!

Spoiler: Player Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Neutral Elements (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 06:14:38 pm by Supernerd »
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2019, 08:48:14 pm »

Now, I'm no fool, and I know that Dark Teal Dragons are the perfect teammate to a Pink Dragon, so I snuggle up next to the Pink Dragon, egg in hands, hoping it recognizes me as an ally.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 08:50:43 pm by KitRougard »
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2019, 09:09:06 pm »

Have my Komodo bite Pinkie to inflict some poison damage!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2019, 09:18:47 pm »

drop my collection of anvils in top of the dragon
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2019, 09:35:47 pm »

Have my drunk guy attack the dragon, while I go recruit a recruiter.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2019, 09:37:25 pm »

“Your pathetic anvil magic BETRAYS YOU!”
Reverse the gravity on all anvils, causing them to float off into space and hit ziizo on the way out. no cheesing the boss!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2019, 11:41:37 pm »

Search for screws on the dragon's foot. If present, loosen them, if not, keep stabbing the foot, applying a twisting motion while pulling the screwdriver out.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2019, 12:09:57 am »

BE
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2019, 04:32:40 am »

Get a bigger gun and shoot the dragon, if I can't find a bigger one just shoot it with the one I already have.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2019, 05:17:59 am »

Climb to the cavern ceiling and try and knock some stalactites directly above the Pink Dragon.
One wheel short of a wagon

dragonman7887

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2019, 08:05:54 am »

Hatch the Pink Dragon egg in a secluded area, away from the Pink Dragon.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15