Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

Author Topic: Roll to Slay the Pink Dragon!  (Read 31724 times)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Slay the Pink Dragon!
« Reply #180 on: March 09, 2019, 06:04:02 pm »

Try to burn Kobolds alive as sacrifies to victini, so it answers my prayers and gives me better lucks.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

dragonman7887

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 09, 2019, 06:31:16 pm »

Point out to the kobold ghosts that they worshiped the Pink Dragon, who did nothing as I killed them, therefore they should be angry at the Pink Dragon and not me.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 09, 2019, 08:57:06 pm »

>Using my sword, attack the undead knights in the weak spot in their armor. After killing them, loot their armor if there are any useful armor pieces, and wear said armor pieces. If I'm armored, it means I'll be less likely to die in an encounter in the quest for a strong sword.
it's over

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 09, 2019, 09:11:21 pm »

: Appears in the scene as a capes figure. With a dragon themed mask, which glows a ghostly light. Makes hand gestures and the cape literally grows eyes. Before said eyes become serpentine like tendrils with razor sharp teeth to dig into the pink dragons flesh, as he then also drains blood from Kobold fallen and nearby ones, making their blood solid, and boils them on fire as he launches the blood javelins into the Pink dragon during his surprise assault.:

“ I am in the mood for some dragon slaying.” As he draws out a really big axe, in a attempt to cleave He goes for the belly of the beast.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 10, 2019, 12:56:28 am »

Dig a big hole under the Dragon making him fall
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 10, 2019, 01:00:40 am »

Assuming that I'm now flying, dive straight into the dragon's head with my spear out.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 10, 2019, 01:54:18 am »

As knight of pink dragon I have sworn to protect pink dragons

Ride down horse at full speed and impale with spear someone fighting against dragon

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 10, 2019, 02:11:10 am »

Unflatten myself, then wander off and locate uranium.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 10, 2019, 08:57:09 am »

Be a ghost and possess a kobold, then eat the dead kobolds.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 10, 2019, 06:53:57 pm »

Quote from: Pink Dragon
I'll take in a really deep breath to amplify my next attack!

Roll 6: Your next attack is going to deal massive damage!

Quote from: Muscle Wizard
Keep looking for the Golden Barbell!

Roll 6: You swipe the Golden Barbell and become a Super Muscle Wizard!

Now fuse with the summons and become a Rainbow Chimera! With all the powers and colors of the animals it's composed of. Then shoot dragon/phoenix fire at the dragon.

Roll 1: You crash into your summons painfully, hurting you and all of your summons!

Try to burn Kobolds alive as sacrifies to victini, so it answers my prayers and gives me better lucks.

Roll 2: You try to burn the kobolds, but they manage to keep enough distance to avoid your fire attacks.

Point out to the kobold ghosts that they worshiped the Pink Dragon, who did nothing as I killed them, therefore they should be angry at the Pink Dragon and not me.

Roll 2: One of the kobold ghosts explains that the Pink Dragon clearly had a lot of shit going on right now, and was in fact making an effort to resolve the issue; which makes it a lot better than you, being the one who actually killed them. So yeah. They are basically being blasphemous.

>Using my sword, attack the undead knights in the weak spot in their armor. After killing them, loot their armor if there are any useful armor pieces, and wear said armor pieces. If I'm armored, it means I'll be less likely to die in an encounter in the quest for a strong sword.

Roll 5: You manage to find some weak points in the knight's armor and cut them down. You are now wearing armor with weak points! You then enter a room with a treasure box in it.

: Appears in the scene as a capes figure. With a dragon themed mask, which glows a ghostly light. Makes hand gestures and the cape literally grows eyes. Before said eyes become serpentine like tendrils with razor sharp teeth to dig into the pink dragons flesh, as he then also drains blood from Kobold fallen and nearby ones, making their blood solid, and boils them on fire as he launches the blood javelins into the Pink dragon during his surprise assault.:

“ I am in the mood for some dragon slaying.” As he draws out a really big axe, in a attempt to cleave He goes for the belly of the beast.

Roll 1: You rush towards the Pink Dragon with your axe in hand, but sprinkled chariot knocks you off balance with their spear! You are now slightly hurt.

Dig a big hole under the Dragon making him fall

Roll 5: You dig underneath the Pink Dragon, and the ground collapses a bit under its weight! It takes 25 damage.

Assuming that I'm now flying, dive straight into the dragon's head with my spear out.

Roll 6: With the long shaft of your Geo-spear in hand, you thrust it towards the Pink Dragon's head as you fly through the air to inflict 75 damage!

As knight of pink dragon I have sworn to protect pink dragons

Ride down horse at full speed and impale with spear someone fighting against dragon

Roll 3: You manage to hit someone with your spear who was about to attack the Pink Dragon, but you missed any vital points.

Unflatten myself, then wander off and locate uranium.

Roll 5: You manage to unflatten, and then locate a part of the cave that blips on a geiger counter. Are you sure this is wise?

Be a ghost and possess a kobold, then eat the dead kobolds.

Roll 5: Your ghost posesses one of the kobolds and you are a kobold now! You start eating one of the dead kobolds making you a cannibal kobold. The other kobolds seem disturbed about this.

Spoiler: Player Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arena Notes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Neutral Elements (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 10, 2019, 07:03:03 pm »

Alright, try and fuse again into the Rainbow Chimera.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 10, 2019, 07:08:15 pm »

Point that gold is an easily malleable golem and  thus a bad choice of material for a golem. Proceed to tear it apart with my tiny wax arms.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 10, 2019, 07:13:32 pm »

Shit armor is better than none.

>Open the treasure box and try to find something important, like a bloodthirsting katana with a blue blade, which is what I raided the dungeon for. If I find said sword, leave the dungeon as that's all I'll need for it.
it's over

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 10, 2019, 09:25:24 pm »

"What do you mean 'ArE yOu SuRe ThIs Is WiSe'?" I mock the GM, totally not testing fate. "My rejuvenation flame should sustain me through the effects of the radiation and burn away cancerous growths! I sacrificed like seven humans for this!"

Extract a large quantity of uranium and go about acquiring an enrichment chamber.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 11, 2019, 12:00:32 am »

Finish my opponent with second charge

In Pink Dragon holy name
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15