Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to Slay the Pink Dragon!  (Read 31174 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Slay the Pink Dragon!
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2019, 08:08:25 am »

Proudly raise my "I <3 Dragons" sign and stand between the fighters and the dragon, putting myself easily in harms way of both. Proselytize to the adventurers about how cute and adorable and harmless dragons are, then try to befriend the dragon.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2019, 03:05:32 pm »

>Give the Purple Cybernetic Worm a healthbar. As for myself, obtain a minigun but with a catch. Normally, when you pull a minigun (or any other non-shotgun firearm for that matter), only one bullet comes out. There's nothing stopping me from having all bullets in the minigun's belt fire at once. But I'll need to make those several hundred rounds count. Use teleportation to safely do both tasks.
it's over

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2019, 06:14:11 pm »

Quote from: Pink Dragon
I murder the crap out of the filthy egg thieves!

Roll 3: You set out to inflict harm upon the players who stole eggs from you!

Now, I'm no fool, and I know that Dark Teal Dragons are the perfect teammate to a Pink Dragon, so I snuggle up next to the Pink Dragon, egg in hands, hoping it recognizes me as an ally.

Roll 2: There are probably a lot of good reasons why you might be inclined to steal an egg from a Pink Dragon. A misguided attempt to befriend it is not one of them! The dragon stomps on you and crushes one of your legs, before angrily moving deeper into the cave!

Have my Komodo bite Pinkie to inflict some poison damage!

Roll 5: You send your Komodo Dragon to go and attack the Pink Dragon's smallest digit. As it turns out, Komodo dragons are not actually poisonous. But they ARE venemous, which is good because that is the effect that would actually be relevant when you bite something! This inflicts 30 damage.

drop my collection of anvils in top of the dragon

Roll 4: You drop a few anvils out of your plane as you fly by but as you do the anvils start to float up towards the ceiling! One of them grazes you as it does so, but fortunately it didn't have much momentum at the time so you aren't too hurt.

Have my drunk guy attack the dragon, while I go recruit a recruiter.

Roll 1: Your poor choice in allies quickly becomes apparant as the drunk guy stabs you in the back with a broken bottle while shouting racial slurs! The recruiter who just happened to be nearby for some reason decided that he wants nothing to do with you.

“Your pathetic anvil magic BETRAYS YOU!”
Reverse the gravity on all anvils, causing them to float off into space and hit ziizo on the way out. no cheesing the boss!

Roll 5: You reverse the gravity of the anvils. There are now several anvils stuck to the roof of the cave. Might take some additional effort if you want them to get all the way to space though.

Search for screws on the dragon's foot. If present, loosen them, if not, keep stabbing the foot, applying a twisting motion while pulling the screwdriver out.

Roll 3: You see no screws so you just stab at the Pink Dragon to inflict 6 more damage. The dragon then moved out of easy melee range!

BE

Roll 5: You exist. Yay for you!

Get a bigger gun and shoot the dragon, if I can't find a bigger one just shoot it with the one I already have.

Roll 3: You make your gun a bit bigger by attaching a silencer to it. Its no more powerful, but technically bigger now. You then shoot the dragon for 5 damage.

Climb to the cavern ceiling and try and knock some stalactites directly above the Pink Dragon.

Roll 6: You manage to climb up there and knock down a load-bearing stalactite. How is that a thing? Anti-gravity probably has something to do with it! The Pink Dragon takes a total of 63 damage from the resulting collapse!

Hatch the Pink Dragon egg in a secluded area, away from the Pink Dragon.

Roll 6: You somehow manage to escape the Pink Dragon's notice despite the fact that it is actively searching for you, and the egg has hatched! There is now a baby Pink Dragon.

Proudly raise my "I <3 Dragons" sign and stand between the fighters and the dragon, putting myself easily in harms way of both. Proselytize to the adventurers about how cute and adorable and harmless dragons are, then try to befriend the dragon.

Roll 1: You decide that it would be prudent for you to get between the Pink Dragon and the guy who stole its egg. You get stomped on hard, and are now as flat as a pancake!

>Give the Purple Cybernetic Worm a healthbar. As for myself, obtain a minigun but with a catch. Normally, when you pull a minigun (or any other non-shotgun firearm for that matter), only one bullet comes out. There's nothing stopping me from having all bullets in the minigun's belt fire at once. But I'll need to make those several hundred rounds count. Use teleportation to safely do both tasks.

Roll 1: Well... The good news is that you managed to get the health bar over to the Cybernetic Purple Worm. The bad news is that you teleported directly inside of said worm in order to do so! You are now being digested by the Cybernetic Purple Worm. To make matters worse, you couldn't obtain a minigun inside the worm! What kind of two-bit worm is this anyway?

Quote from: Cybernetic Purple Worm
Start digging a hole

Roll 3: You begin to carve out a tunnel. You only make a bit of progress as the stone here is pretty rugged.

Spoiler: Player Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arena Notes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Neutral Elements (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 06:38:01 pm by Supernerd »
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2019, 06:28:53 pm »

Drop the last of my cargo (A few wooden boxes with "Fragile" written on them) on top of the dragon
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2019, 06:33:47 pm »

>Mind control the worm into getting above a location where I can drop out by making my position set in stone until I'm no longer inside a worm.
it's over

dragonman7887

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2019, 07:13:57 pm »

Whip out the guidebook, "How to Raise Your (Pink) Dragon", and follow its instructions. Also, figure out the gender of the baby Pink Dragon. If it's a her, name her Lily, if it's a him, name him Pinkie.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2019, 07:21:02 pm »

Un-pancake myself, all the while shouting praise of the dragon to the whole world.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2019, 07:30:25 pm »

attempt to magnetize snakes. because I can.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2019, 09:06:37 pm »

Move back into easy melee range.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2019, 09:09:57 pm »

Stumble after the Pink Dragon carefully and legalese it! I am not a thief! I have found an egg of your sister species, the Dark Teal! Thus, I am an ally!
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2019, 10:22:26 pm »

Use a children's card game to summon Exodia the Forbidden One! In attack mode!

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2019, 10:26:54 pm »

*sighs in disappointment*
You don't summon Exodia, you collect him in your hand... Know what I'mma just let it happen, I'm on the Pink Dragon's side here
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2019, 11:10:26 pm »

become muscle wizard apprentice. Begin learning to cast Fist.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2019, 11:52:55 pm »

Quote from: Some Drunk Guy
iw'm going to dirvfe home. this ics a vgood idea

Roll 4: You manage to exit the battlefield, and only crash your car like twice in doing so!

Quote from: Cybernetic Purple Worm
Dig Dig Dig

Roll 4: You manage to dig yourself into the ground!

Drop the last of my cargo (A few wooden boxes with "Fragile" written on them) on top of the dragon

Roll 5: You unload a bunch of fragile wooden boxes above the Pink Dragon the boxes were very fragile and shattered on impact, but they were filled with sharp knives and stuff! It deals 22 damage.

>Mind control the worm into getting above a location where I can drop out by making my position set in stone until I'm no longer inside a worm.

Roll 1: I'm not entirely sure what to classify a Cybernetic Purple Worm as, but robots don't have a proper mind to control and worms don't really have a mind at all so this doesn't work on any level. You stay in the worm and are now partially digested! I would presume that drills are involved. Ouch.

Whip out the guidebook, "How to Raise Your (Pink) Dragon", and follow its instructions. Also, figure out the gender of the baby Pink Dragon. If it's a her, name her Lily, if it's a him, name him Pinkie.

Roll 6: You read up on how to raise your Pink Dragon, skipping past the part about egg incubation. The book recommends making sure that you are the first thing that it sees after it hatches; so you lucked out on that part. You then manage to feed it without getting bitten! The Baby Pink Dragon is now friendly towards you!

Un-pancake myself, all the while shouting praise of the dragon to the whole world.

Roll 6: You cure yourself of pancaked, presumably through the use of a large spatula, then start ranting about how great Pink Dragons are. A few conservationists are inspired to join you!

attempt to magnetize snakes. because I can.

Roll 6: Okay, you magnetize some snakes. Now there are magnetic snakes all over the place!

Move back into easy melee range.

Roll 1: The floor collapses beneath you and now you are in another tunnel, nowhere near the Pink Dragon!

Stumble after the Pink Dragon carefully and legalese it! I am not a thief! I have found an egg of your sister species, the Dark Teal! Thus, I am an ally!

Roll 5: You try talking to the dragon. Its a tough sell, but at the very least you manage to talk the Pink Dragon into killing the people shooting at it and stuff before you. Progress!

Use a children's card game to summon Exodia the Forbidden One! In attack mode!

Roll 6: Well obviously this is a stupid idea and your s- wait. You seem to have rolled a 6. You somehow manage to summon an Armless, Legless Exodia to fight with you!

become muscle wizard apprentice. Begin learning to cast Fist.

Roll 2: Unfortunately, there are no Muscle Wizards in the area for you to apprentice under!

Quote from: Pink Dragon
Destory these intruders with fireballs!

Roll 1: Your fireballs are widely off target. Like, all ten of them! And one of them explodes in your mouth inflicting 13 damage!

Spoiler: Player Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arena Notes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Neutral Elements (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 06:38:23 pm by Supernerd »
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2019, 12:03:35 am »

Use brain powers and a pair of sharpened flathead screwdrivers to climb up (down? away from the origin towards positive k?) into 4D space.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15