Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to Slay the Pink Dragon!  (Read 31871 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Slay the Pink Dragon!
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2019, 12:25:53 am »

Perfect! Now to play basketball with the snakes, FOR THE WIN!
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2019, 12:31:02 am »

Now place the Left Leg of the Forbidden One, the Right Leg of the Forbidden One, and the Right Arm of the Forbidden One and the Left Arm of the Forbidden One in attack mode and use Pot of Greed, which allows me to draw two cards.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2019, 05:16:54 am »

Use magic to make the gun bigger then shoot the dragon with it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2019, 06:49:55 am »

Let go of the cavern ceiling and elbow drop the Pink Dragon.
One wheel short of a wagon

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2019, 06:57:32 am »

LOAD BOTH RIFLES, THEN MOVE TO A GOOD VANTAGE POINT
PUT ONE GUN ASIDE FOR NOW AND BEGIN SNIPING!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2019, 07:46:19 am »

A new challenger has appeared!

Punch the pink dragon several times! Rapid-fire!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2019, 07:58:34 am »

fly my plane in collision course with the dragon.
And jump out ot it before the crash
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

dragonman7887

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2019, 08:38:19 am »

Continue following the instructions and raise my baby Pink Dragon.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2019, 09:59:31 am »

>Have my clone that's currently inside the purple cybernetic worm delete itself. Send my actual body into the fray, with an impractically oversized sword that is really long just to be long. About a mile of blade length.
it's over

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2019, 10:19:18 am »

find a muscle wizard to be apprenticed to!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2019, 10:25:43 am »

Arm the conservationists with my massive stockpile of hilariously over-sized spatulas and instruct them to flip the other adventurers away from the dragon.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2019, 12:46:43 pm »

Care for the Dark Teal Dragon egg, keeping it warm, re-applying Magical Color Paint as needed.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2019, 06:34:12 pm »

Quote from: Pink Dragon
Attack using a Claw/Claw/Bite combo!

Roll 4: You lash out against the intruders with your natural weapons!

Use brain powers and a pair of sharpened flathead screwdrivers to climb up (down? away from the origin towards positive k?) into 4D space.

Roll 5: You use your screwdrivers to enter the Void of Lost Space! There is emptiness all around you and strange geometric objects everywhere!

Perfect! Now to play basketball with the snakes, FOR THE WIN!

Roll 1: They're fucking snakes dude. They can't play basketball. They don't even have hands! You get bitten by anti-gravity snakes and are now poisoned!

Now place the Left Leg of the Forbidden One, the Right Leg of the Forbidden One, and the Right Arm of the Forbidden One and the Left Arm of the Forbidden One in attack mode and use Pot of Greed, which allows me to draw two cards.

Roll 5: You play the Left Leg, the Right Leg, and the Right Arm, but you are unable to play the Left Arm too because in Yu-Gi-Oh or Duel Monsters or whatever that nonsense is called, you can only have five monsters in play at once. You'll have to put down your Komodo Dragon before you can play all five. There is now a pot of greed on the battlefield.

Use magic to make the gun bigger then shoot the dragon with it.

Roll 5: You make your gun a bit bigger using magic, and then shoot the Pink Dragon to deal 33 damage!

Let go of the cavern ceiling and elbow drop the Pink Dragon.

Roll 4: You drop down from the ceiling to elbow the Pink Dragon to inflict 13 damage... But the Dragon slashes you with its claws on your way down! You are now badly hurt!

LOAD BOTH RIFLES, THEN MOVE TO A GOOD VANTAGE POINT
PUT ONE GUN ASIDE FOR NOW AND BEGIN SNIPING!

Roll 4: You load up both of your rifles, and take a shot at the Pink Dragon. You fail to hit anything even remotely vital, but you still deal 25 damage!

A new challenger has appeared!

Punch the pink dragon several times! Rapid-fire!

Roll 3: You punch the Pink Dragon a few times. A large number of weak attacks proves to be ineffective against dragonscale and you only cause 3 damage! The Pink Dragon[/b] then claws you in retaliation! You are now badly hurt!

fly my plane in collision course with the dragon.
And jump out ot it before the crash

Roll 5: You sent your plane Pink Dragon-wards and then jump out. Then plane then proceeds to strike the dragon for 40 damage! You are now falling towards the ground really quickly.

Continue following the instructions and raise my baby Pink Dragon.

Roll 1: The big Pink Dragon finally catches up to you as you read your book and moves to bite you. You are now inside of the pink dragon!

>Have my clone that's currently inside the purple cybernetic worm delete itself. Send my actual body into the fray, with an impractically oversized sword that is really long just to be long. About a mile of blade length.

Roll 4: You destroy your clone and enter the battlefield for real. You had to leave your sword behind on account of it being so incredibly unwieldly that you cannot even move it, let alone carry it.

find a muscle wizard to be apprenticed to!

Roll 2: You manage to find a Muscle Wizard in the general vicinity and ask him to train you, but he is all like "No way man, do you even lift?"

Arm the conservationists with my massive stockpile of hilariously over-sized spatulas and instruct them to flip the other adventurers away from the dragon.

Roll 2: Unfortunately, your massive stockpile of hilarously over-sized spatulas have also been pancaked and cannot be used!

Care for the Dark Teal Dragon egg, keeping it warm, re-applying Magical Color Paint as needed.

Roll 4: You manage to take care of the Dark Teal Dragon Egg, and ensure that it remains Dark Teal in color, and ocasionally shoo away magnet snakes that try to get at it!

Spoiler: Player Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arena Notes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Neutral Elements (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 07:29:37 pm by Supernerd »
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2019, 06:38:09 pm »

I'm Poisoned? SWEET! now that I've become Poisoned, check out what this awesome new body of mine can do. does it have poison-related superpowers? Bite the dragon to secrete my venom into it!
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2019, 07:00:50 pm »

This was my strategy all along! Draw and activate Tribe-Infecting Virus. A spell card that allows me to send a monster to the graveyard! Use it on my Gold Komodo.

Now into Tribe-Infecting Virus second ability. I declare the Type my monster was when I activate the effect. Sending all opponents of this type to the graveyard. In this case, reptiles, like the Pink Dragon!

NOW, I  DRAW THE LEFT ARM!

EXODIA OBLITERATE THE PINK DRAGON!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 02:18:59 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15