Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to Slay the Pink Dragon!  (Read 31893 times)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Slay the Pink Dragon!
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2019, 07:15:25 pm »

land in a mass of floating magetic snakes to slow my fall to safe velocities
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2019, 07:17:33 pm »

>Give myself a minigun but with a catch. Normally, when you pull a minigun (or any other non-shotgun firearm for that matter), only one bullet comes out. There's nothing stopping me from having all bullets in the minigun's belt fire at once. But I'll need to make those several hundred rounds count.

This is the third time I've tried doing this but third time's the charm.
it's over

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2019, 08:16:32 pm »

Use even more brain powers and the same pair of flathead screwdrivers to project the geometric objects back into 3D space, then launch them at the dragon's kneecaps.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 12:07:21 am by methylatedspirit »

dragonman7887

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2019, 08:28:14 pm »

Well this won't do at all. Phase through the Pink Dragon and go back to raising my baby Pink Dragon.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2019, 12:06:22 am »

Very well, we now just have a very large amount of pancakes with which to fight! Arm the conservationists with those, and bring them to battle against the adventurers!
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2019, 04:58:48 am »

Use more magic to make the gun even bigger then shoot the dragon with it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2019, 05:39:06 am »

Attempt to find a doctor or practitioner of medicine somewhere in the potentially infinite mountain range. Tty and get fixed up.
One wheel short of a wagon

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2019, 12:33:30 pm »

“great bait mate, i rate eight of eight.”
call muscle wizard’s bluff, then get him to apprentice me!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2019, 12:46:39 pm »

Transform into a karate tentacle demon, try to choke the Pink dragon.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2019, 03:45:14 pm »

Try for a recruiter again.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2019, 03:52:43 pm »

Attempt to determine how many turns it'll be until my Dark Teal Dragon hatches.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2019, 07:28:56 pm »

Quote from: Pink Dragon
This is getting ridiculous. I call my army of Kobolds to help deal with this!

Roll 6: A swarm of one hundred Kobolds floods into the corridor!

I'm Poisoned? SWEET! now that I've become Poisoned, check out what this awesome new body of mine can do. does it have poison-related superpowers? Bite the dragon to secrete my venom into it!

Roll 6: This idea is stupid and you're s- wait. Did you just roll a 6? Umm... It turns out that the Snake was actually radioactive and not poisonous, and you tranform into Magnetic Snakeman! You bite the Pink Dragon to deal 40 damage!

This was my strategy all along! Draw and activate Tribe-Infecting Virus. A spell card that allows me to send a monster to the graveyard! Use it on my Gold Komodo.

Now into Tribe-Infecting Virus second ability. I declare the Type my monster was when I activate the effect. Sending all opponents of this type to the graveyard. In this case, reptiles, like the Pink Dragon!

NOW, I  DRAW THE LEFT ARM!

EXODIA OBLITERATE THE PINK DRAGON!

Roll 4: So as it turns out, Tribe Infecting Virus is ALSO a monster card, so you are still unable to play it while you have five monsters in play. Fortunately for you, the Magnetic Snakes have more attack points than the Left Leg of Exodia which they attack and destroy, enabling you to play Tribe Infecting Virus and destroying your Komodo Dragon; thus making room for the left arm, which you then play!

land in a mass of floating magetic snakes to slow my fall to safe velocities

Roll 5: You land in a pile of magnetic snakes; preventing you from oncoming pancake-related doom!

>Give myself a minigun but with a catch. Normally, when you pull a minigun (or any other non-shotgun firearm for that matter), only one bullet comes out. There's nothing stopping me from having all bullets in the minigun's belt fire at once. But I'll need to make those several hundred rounds count.

This is the third time I've tried doing this but third time's the charm.

Roll 3: So... Its like a particularly shitty variation of a flak cannon I guess? Okay, I guess you can have that now. But now you have to make bullets!

Use even more brain powers and the same pair of flathead screwdrivers to project the geometric objects back into 3D space, then launch them at the dragon's kneecaps.

Roll 2: You find yourself unable to affect the geometric objects with the powers of your mind, and remain stuck here.

Well this won't do at all. Phase through the Pink Dragon and go back to raising my baby Pink Dragon.

Roll 3: You narrowly escape from the Pink Dragon's jaws, only to find that a group of kobolds have picked up the Baby Pink Dragon and are carrying it away!

Very well, we now just have a very large amount of pancakes with which to fight! Arm the conservationists with those, and bring them to battle against the adventurers!

Roll 6: Armed with deadly spatula-swords, your conservationist friends prepare to fight alongside you! Who are you going to attack first?

Use more magic to make the gun even bigger then shoot the dragon with it.

Roll 2: You magic your gun to be a a bit bigger, but now your bullets are too small to shoot with your gun!

Attempt to find a doctor or practitioner of medicine somewhere in the potentially infinite mountain range. Tty and get fixed up.

Roll 2: You start to search for a doctor or something, but the closest thing to an actual doctor you were able to find just had a doctorate in comparative literature.

“great bait mate, i rate eight of eight.”
call muscle wizard’s bluff, then get him to apprentice me!

Roll 5: The muscle wizard condesendingly explains the first step to becoming a muscle wizard to you. Before you can become a muscle wizard, you must have great fortitude, toughness and poison immunity. Due to this, muscle wizards must have had fallen victim to a disease and poison.

Transform into a karate tentacle demon, try to choke the Pink dragon.

Roll 4: You turn one of your arms into a karate tentacle. You then attempt to grapple the Pink Dragon to deal 8 damage.

Try for a recruiter again.

Roll 2: You try to find a recruiter, but are only able to find a commuter. At least that rhymes with recruiter?

Attempt to determine how many turns it'll be until my Dark Teal Dragon hatches.

Roll 1: Well the good news is that you discovered when the dragon will hatch. The bad news is that you discovered that by accidentally dropping the egg, which broke it! That means its never going to hatch. Oops.

Spoiler: Player Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arena Notes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Neutral Elements (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 09:17:49 pm by Supernerd »
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 24, 2019, 07:32:26 pm »

He stared. Then he remembered the weird gun in his pocket.
The Gun To Kill Time.
He had one bullet.
The Bullet To Kill The Past.
It was time. He loaded The Gun with The Bullet. There was no going back from going back, but this was worth it.
He shot the broken egg with The Gun To Kill Time's Bullet To Kill The Past, thus rewinding it into the past to make it whole and alive again.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 24, 2019, 07:38:05 pm »

...Just draw the left leg and watch Exodia punch the Dragon.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 08:37:46 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

dragonman7887

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2019, 08:33:54 pm »

Smite the miserable kobolds from existence for kidnapping my baby Pink Dragon! Then continue to raise my baby Pink Dragon.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15