Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Author Topic: Roll to Slay the Pink Dragon!  (Read 31171 times)

dragonman7887

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Slay the Pink Dragon!
« Reply #165 on: March 06, 2019, 03:32:08 pm »

Wipe out a small tribe of kobolds and get them to worship me.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 07, 2019, 10:56:42 am »

Get some Dwarfs to help, they hate Kobolds and Dragons alike.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 07, 2019, 11:41:33 am »

Fling myself at the player who does the most damage to the dragon this turn, using my fall from orbit to become an incredibly fast moving projectile. My flame of rejuvenation should offset the damage I take from reentry.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 07, 2019, 05:48:19 pm »

I'll move around a corner to avoid ranged attacks, then claw anyone who gets near me!

Roll 6: You duck behind a corner and prepare to counterattack!

I dig below the dragon and choke the flames

Roll 3: You dig underground. You then grab the flames and try to choke them. You are a bit more hurt now, but now you are only regular on fire.

point out that in the animé, manga and pokken game litwicks and their evolutions can steal enemies life-force.
Then eat the kobolds to evolve.

Roll 1: Unfortunately for you, this is not an anime, mange or pokken game! You also can't eat the kobolds because you don't have any biting attacks! Then to make matters worse a random rock falls from the ceiling and bonks you on your... Combination head/body. You are slightly hurt.

Summon a Giant Eastern Green Dragon to help me, then double team the Pink Dragon.

Roll 4: You summon an Eastern Green Dragon which is giant compared to insects! You then go to attack the dragon to deal 12 damage! The dragon then claws you. You are now Badly Hurt!

>Cast Puzzleus Deletus on the puzzle. If that doesn't work, try to solve it.

Roll 2: Your puzzle deleting magic fails; and you also fail to solve it this turn. One of the blocks is stuck in ice or something.

Use screwdriver magic to fix self.

Roll 5: You screw yourself with your screwdriver until you are fully healed!

offer to help sort the cleric’s inventory in exchange for a revive.

Roll 3: The cleric tries to revive you, but the magic isn't strong enough!

Keep eating the kobold, then eat other kobolds until I turn into a kobold.

Roll 2: You take another bite, then feel something tap on your shoulder. You then turn to face a rather unhappy looking Kobolds. The kobold stabs you and you are slightly more hurt than before!

Breathe a flame hot enough to melt the gold golem.

Roll 4: You breathe on the Gold Golem to inflict 20 damage to it. It swings at you but you are able to evade the attack.

Wipe out a small tribe of kobolds and get them to worship me.

Roll 6: That doesn't even make sense. But you did roll a six so... You kill a group of kobolds and force their ghosts to worship you or something?

Get some Dwarfs to help, they hate Kobolds and Dragons alike.

Roll 2: Unfortunately, you are having some difficulty locating a dwarven fortress.

Fling myself at the player who does the most damage to the dragon this turn, using my fall from orbit to become an incredibly fast moving projectile. My flame of rejuvenation should offset the damage I take from reentry.

Roll 3: You fall from space towards ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES... And then slam into the roof of the cave because the fight was taking place in a cave. A stalactite falls towards ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES but his eastern dragon takes the hit! You survive the re-entry, but the impactwith the ground has left you as flat as a pancake!

Spoiler: Player Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arena Notes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Neutral Elements (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 07:01:24 pm by Supernerd »
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 07, 2019, 06:12:57 pm »

Now summon a Great Black Turtle and a Red Phoenix. This plan will be Digimon as fuck man.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 07, 2019, 07:00:07 pm »

I trow the fire out of my hole
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 07, 2019, 07:09:26 pm »

Equip leftovers to heal damage each turn then burn the Kobols for XP
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

dragonman7887

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 07, 2019, 08:04:10 pm »

Use the souls of any unfaithful kobolds to fuel my ascent into lichdom.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 07, 2019, 08:08:45 pm »

Give the cleric some time to work on it. magic isn’t an exact science after all.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 07, 2019, 08:37:59 pm »

Roll 5: You screw yourself with your screwdriver until you are fully healed!

Sigged.

>Grab a torch and melt the ice. Proceed to solve the puzzle.
it's over

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 08, 2019, 03:15:12 am »

Attempt to fly using my fire extinguisher and glider.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 06:54:49 am by methylatedspirit »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 08, 2019, 06:29:19 am »

Eat the kobold that's stabbing me.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 08, 2019, 09:42:43 am »

Lure out the golem into the !!part of arena!!.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 09, 2019, 05:48:19 pm »

Quote from: Pink Dragon
I'll create a barrier to deflect their doubtlessly idiotic attacks.

Roll 1: You instead create a barrier that magnifies idiodic attacks! Shockingly, nobody takes advantage of this.

Now summon a Great Black Turtle and a Red Phoenix. This plan will be Digimon as fuck man.

Roll 6: I don't know what that means, but the dice says that this action succeeded.

I trow the fire out of my hole

Roll 4: You evict the flames from your hole so that you stop being on fire.

Equip leftovers to heal damage each turn then burn the Kobols for XP

Roll 1: You eat some leftovers stuff you find lying around and begin to feel sick!

Use the souls of any unfaithful kobolds to fuel my ascent into lichdom.

Roll 1: The unfaithful kobold souls in the area turn against you, and drive the faithful ones away! The Flaming Psionic Phantom also turns it attention towards you.

Give the cleric some time to work on it. magic isn’t an exact science after all.

Roll 3: The cleric pulls out some beakers and a bunson burner or something and proceeds to start doing science.

Sigged.

>Grab a torch and melt the ice. Proceed to solve the puzzle.

Roll 4: You melt the ice around the block and then push it into place. You open a room containing three undead knights.

Attempt to fly using my fire extinguisher and glider.

Roll 6: You um... Hang onto the glider and pull the trigger on the fire extinguisher to unleash a torrent of creamy foam to propel yourself into the air!

Eat the kobold that's stabbing me.

Roll 1: You go to eat the kobold that stabbed you before actually killing it, and it manages to get a lucky hit on your with its knife! Combined with your other injuries, you have been slain! You will need to find a way to un-die now.

Lure out the golem into the !!part of arena!!.

Roll 6: You manage to get the Gold Golem to move into the burning part of the arena, taking 80 damage in the process!

Spoiler: Player Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arena Notes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Neutral Elements (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 07:01:39 pm by Supernerd »
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 09, 2019, 05:55:56 pm »

Now fuse with the summons and become a Rainbow Chimera! With all the powers and colors of the animals it's composed of. Then shoot dragon/phoenix fire at the dragon.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15