Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Gods of Creation 2020 IC  (Read 7399 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Creation 2020 IC
« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2020, 03:25:49 pm »

Fourth record of IDMOVA

Date: Second day of the Month of Squares, First Year of the Pyranesidian
Author: Cobaol, Pyranesid Architect

- First Recession

The outer halos have recoiled into the central formation, and the average rotation has slowed down. Such phenomenon denotes a drop in potential energy, though I have to wonder how long will this low energy state last.

- Personal Notes (Cobaol)

I am filled with lingering sadness when I gaze at the diminished Idmova. It is hard to look at, when one has once witnessed the full glory and beauty of the phenomenon. Fortunately, I was blessed with endless work to keep such thoughts at bay. Pyranesis is growing, and there is still so much to do. So much to understand.

I was humbled the last month, when I realized I could not tame nor make up the inner workings of these strange beings. Surely there is something about Motion that could be learnt from this encounter, and I will make sure to delve into it later... Hmpf. We need more resources, and hands, always more hands... I will see with the council that the nation focus on an expansionist approach.

There is still a long way ahead, until I can fulfill the desire of the Py.

Spoiler: Idmovan works (click to show/hide)

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Creation 2020 IC
« Reply #91 on: August 08, 2020, 11:20:46 pm »

”Thank you Haunjuar and Apocalypse, I see interested in what you will happen to the blue constructs and fare well for those who leave to the other universe, I accept both of your offers”.

Lastly was a strange human, a mage of no small power if they were to have made it here upon the light river. "Dear Gods of this realm, my name is Pimious, and I am a wandering mage. I offer to instill knowledge of magic by going among them and teaching them of different ways of drawing forth magic from the world. Each race will learn differently, based upon their culture. In exchange for this service, I charge 3 acts.
”Greetings Primious, I shall accept your offer for you to teach my Merfolk the power of Magic, just try to make sure the Pyreans don’t gain access to this deadly tool, to use it for their own expansionistic motives. 3 Acts Used

Ytlia with her remaining energy will create the world’s first Demigod, one invoked with her own greed, pride and beauty, she will create an entity named Ignis that shares in her divine power. The creature will take the image of a powerful and tall Merfolk that is emboldened by flames that don’t even disappear in water, a pinnacle of light that whoever stares can even be blinded on this Demigod’s own beauty, and places her in whatever is the Capital of the current assorted amount of sea tribes and hamlets, then speaks to her begotten.

”Greetings Ignis, you were created from my power to make my own people be as prosperous as they should be instead of the current lot they have. My desires are simple for you, become the leader and even High Prophet of the Merfolk and established civilization instead of the chiefdoms that they currently have, establish them as a new economic powerhouse and let this nation never have a sun set on any of the oceans.

You may still need to integrate the blue constructs on the islands at least to make sure they pay their taxes and tariffs even if they will be wounded by the Apocalypse that will hit them, but by force or diplomatic negotiations on how you make our nation prosperous will be determined by you, but be wary if amicable to the adjacent Pyranesis Tribe, while don’t resort to intimidation immediately, make them understand the God who created their existence in the first place who doesn’t want to see bloodshed met from those of the same blood. Now go and make your Mother, proud.

5 Acts Used
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]