Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19

Author Topic: ARCANE FUCKERY  (Read 39122 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: ARCANE FUCKERY
« Reply #195 on: April 22, 2019, 11:36:20 am »

Bah, I'm the dinosaur wizard!

Use some mana and tame one of these Puterah-sauruses.

Name:Marl
Appearance:A bearded human in a green hooded cloak carrying a staff. Accompanied by a juvenile Allosaurus named George.
Sphere:Dinosaurs.
Mana:59
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 22, 2019, 12:06:00 pm »

Name: THE WIZARD EDUS
Appearance: A tall, plain looking man with blond hair and brown eyes. He wears giant robes with lots of pockets.
Sphere: Force
Mana: 33

"Most troubling, my friend."

Poke it harder. Mess with it in other ways. See what happens. Maurice! Maurice! Maurice! Maurice! Maurice! Yeah.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 24, 2019, 05:19:27 pm »

Go follow the anime human procession from hiding.  If I see anyone else doing likewise, exchange information to find out what's really going on.

Just watch what happens, unless it looks like my intervention is necessary, in which case fight or spend mana as appropriate.  Something like summoning a d6 soldier, or a small mech-suit, cyborgizing someone, etcetera.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 07:35:18 pm by Devastator »

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 25, 2019, 01:24:34 pm »

Name: Bronan
Sphere: Biomancy
Mana: 49

Bide my time. Infuse myself with the power of SWOLE. Get fully pumped and healed, then bust out of there and beat the rest of them up.
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #199 on: April 28, 2019, 04:28:43 pm »

Spoiler: Duhuin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other (click to show/hide)

Duhuin the Cook will explore the area again in search of species plants or animals that he doesn't posses in his gardens
[5]
After an extensive search of the local area Duhuin discovers a fair few hundred animals and plants not in evidence in his garden. One by one he transports them back and begins setting up enclosures and paddocks and side gardens and extensions until his gardens have completely encompassed the hex he is in with carefully tended mazes of organized nature.

+1 mana a turn

Name: GLOBOR THE GLOB
Appearance: A clockwork guy with a hat made of space dust
Sphere: Clockworks
Mana: 16

Use the gold to upgrade the Grand Machine (TM) and the Clockmen. Then sacrifice the fish to it before sending the men out to get more gold and live creatures from the ruins.
[6]
Globor updates the Grand Machine (TM) with all his new found wealth. The result is a machine that has interesting new qualities. For one it can generate far more mana, but at the cost of requiring sapient life to work. Second, it can now generate Clockmen automatically using mana fed to it, if desired.

[4] The clockwork men return with more gold and fish, albeit less gold and fish than last time but a still not bad amount.

Name: Sid
Appearance: Old fisherman
Sphere: Water and Corpses (Skull of Cybernecromancy)
Mana: 44
Note: Spiky purple hair water-flesh skeleton lady-friend. Speaks Japanese with Spanish subs.

"Ah, this must be the fabled 'Rare Candy'. I cannot pass up the once in a lifetime opportunity to taste such exquisite treats."

Check around for hieroglyphics or other artifacts that could help explain what this is.

Acquire the Rare Candy. Be ready to run from the inevitable trap. Make sure my friend is a safe distance away and ready to run. Use hand signals or something.

"Normally the taken object is replaced with something of similar weight, but it's a bit hard to do so with something that's floating."
[1]
Oh dear apparently according to these hieroglyphics the candy is the antidote to a poison you were dosed with upon entering this room!

You grab the candy and wait for a giant stone ball to roll down and crush you or something  similar. But nothing happens.

Name: Arsholl
Appearance: Shortish anime human with very long green hair which forms giant curls.
Sphere: EXSUPLOSIONS!
Mana: 36

Do a long monologue about how I really want to go in the hole but I can't and that makes me super sad and I want to find a way to go in the hole so that I can find the very important whatever's down there and show everyone how much of a badass powerful wizard I am, building up DRAMATIC DETERMINATION until I'm able to succeed despite the fact that doing so flagrantly disregards physics and common sense.
[1]
"I really just....you know holes? I wanna stick myself in any sort of hole. Like...any sort of warm and inviting hole, you know?"

Name: Pruina
Appearance: A fair-skinned female in a cyan robe, constantly surrounded by the glitter of the snow and ice crystals that orbit her, unmelting.
Sphere: Ice
Mana: 29
Notes: Holds a tome that grants the powers of Blood and Viscera to its wielder.

Pruina searches the ruins of the military base.
[5]
Within the military base Pruina discovers an entire cache of unused weapons of all kinds. Highest among them is some kind of magical laser cannon...thing.

Lets explore to the south again and see if we can find something.
[1]

Before heading out Dumbo, who keeps objecting to that name, says that he's nervous the pair of you might get lost again. You tell him there is no possible way that could happen again.  And you are right, because you don't get any more than a few hundred feet from your tower before you both accidentally fall in a sink hole.

Since my rolls kept being so shit, that even the GM told me to not bother further, I'd like to...

USE UP ALL OF MY MANA TO EXPLODE ALONG WITH MY LAIR!
Neat. Watch this be the first 5.

[1]
No. Seriously bro. I mean honestly, what are the odds of this? They've gotta be absurd at this point, right?   Did you do something to cause this? Were you the meteor that killed the dinosaurs in a past life and now you're just working off the Karmic debt?

Name: Drycst
Appearance: A guy wearing a long black cloak that conveniently completely obscures all bodily features.
Sphere: Earth
Mana: Unlimited

Oh. It's a deadly vortex of mana. Oops.

Use every last drop of mana I can to escape the vortex. If that's not a valid action, use every last drop of mana I can to force the vortex into a far more stable mana generator.
See, the issue is that your tower fell into it which should destroy it. However, if you want to do a roll to try to shift your tower after you got out last turn, I'd be willing to let you try that retroactively.

Bah, I'm the dinosaur wizard!

Use some mana and tame one of these Puterah-sauruses.

Appearance:A bearded human in a green hooded cloak carrying a staff. Accompanied by a juvenile Allosaurus named George.
Mana:59

[-15 mana][4]
With a spell and an angry stomp of the foot Marl manages to forcibly tame a Big flying reptile thing.

Name: THE WIZARD EDUS
Appearance: A tall, plain looking man with blond hair and brown eyes. He wears giant robes with lots of pockets.
Sphere: Force
Mana: 33

"Most troubling, my friend."

Poke it harder. Mess with it in other ways. See what happens. Maurice! Maurice! Maurice! Maurice! Maurice! Yeah.
[2]
You give the orb a good hardy bitchslap and it sort of glows purple for a second then goes out.

"WAKE UP YOU LAZY SPACE THING OR IT WON'T BE MY HAND I SLAP YOU WITH NEXT TIME!"

Go follow the anime human procession from hiding.  If I see anyone else doing likewise, exchange information to find out what's really going on.

Just watch what happens, unless it looks like my intervention is necessary, in which case fight or spend mana as appropriate.  Something like summoning a d6 soldier, or a small mech-suit, cyborgizing someone, etcetera.

You follow along from behind, staying out of sight. The procession indeed does head up the dormant volcano and up to a little stone platform of sorts. Judging from the actions of the bearers...and the pile of dead anime ladies in the crater...they're making ready to dump her in.

Name: Bronan
Sphere: Biomancy
Mana: 49

Bide my time. Infuse myself with the power of SWOLE. Get fully pumped and healed, then bust out of there and beat the rest of them up.
[3] You feel a bit better but you quickly get dragged out of your cell and put on trial in front of a mob of screaming snake worshipers. They demand you explain your actions while jabbing at you with spears. Spears with little snake designs and forked tips.

"I GET IT YOU LIKE SNAKES, ENOUGH!"

They hiss at you.

10 Mana for everyone!

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 28, 2019, 04:34:13 pm »

Name: GLOBOR THE GLOB
Appearance: A clockwork guy with a hat made of space dust
Sphere: Clockworks
Mana: 26

Use the gold to make a suit of clockwork armor, feed the machine some mana and then go along with the clockwork men in search of smart life to grind down into mana for some extra measly units of power.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 28, 2019, 04:48:47 pm »

Name: Pruina
Appearance: A fair-skinned female in a cyan robe, constantly surrounded by the glitter of the snow and ice crystals that orbit her, unmelting.
Sphere: Ice
Mana: 39
Notes: Holds a tome that grants the powers of Blood and Viscera to its wielder.

Pruina takes the Magical Laser Cannon Thing (henceforth MLCT) and investigates it thoroughly, probing it with magic if necessary.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 28, 2019, 05:49:11 pm »

Name: Duhuin
Appearance: A small dragon made of fruits
Sphere: Food
Mana: 79. (+1 mana a turn)

Duhuin the sorrowful will prepare an "I am sorry" banquet for the village in 019.029 with the intention of regaining their friendship. He will use 29 mana for the creating of this banquet.

Spoiler: Other (click to show/hide)
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #203 on: April 29, 2019, 02:44:55 am »

Name: Sid
Appearance: Old fisherman
Sphere: Water and Corpses (Skull of Cybernecromancy)
Mana: 54
Note: Spiky purple hair water-flesh skeleton lady-friend. Speaks Japanese with Spanish subs.

"Oh dear. This could be bad. Unless it's a lie to get me to eat the candy. Hmm..."

Resurrect the Rare Candy and ask it if I should eat it to cure the poison. I see no problems with this course of action.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 02:52:21 am by Parisbre56 »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 29, 2019, 04:40:41 am »

[Name: Drycst
Appearance: A guy wearing a long black cloak that conveniently completely obscures all bodily features.
Sphere: Earth
Mana: Unlimited

See, the issue is that your tower fell into it which should destroy it. However, if you want to do a roll to try to shift your tower after you got out last turn, I'd be willing to let you try that retroactively.
Sure, I'll do that.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 29, 2019, 05:14:33 am »

Plagueis
Appearence : dude in green rotting robes
Sphere : disease
Mana : 43

Spend 43 mana on gifting zombie plague to closest big city

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 29, 2019, 07:56:44 am »

Explore the sinkhole if it ends up to be a boring hole we'll dig our way out.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 29, 2019, 05:16:35 pm »

Spoiler: Anise (click to show/hide)

... Okay. Deep breaths now, don't panic. You're a mighty wizard with power beyond mortal comprehension, and it's a horse. No contest.

Reach into whatever drives this instrument of death, and bend it to my will.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 29, 2019, 07:17:35 pm »

Name: Arsholl
Appearance: Shortish anime human with very long green hair which forms giant curls.
Sphere: EXSUPLOSIONS!
Mana: 46

I'm disappointed in you. Is that really the best you can do? I seem to remember ones to be a lot more interesting. I mean, nothing bad even happened. I just yelled b-tier sexual innuendos at the whole while nobody's even watching. One, I was already doing that in my post, two, it's all completely true and not something I'd consider embarrassing, three, nothing happened. You just wasted my time.

Sail along the coast.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 30, 2019, 10:58:43 am »

Check again to see if there are any tyrannosaurs on my island. If not, use my powers to summon a few.

Appearance:A bearded human in a green hooded cloak carrying a staff. Accompanied by a juvenile Allosaurus named George and a tame pterosaur.
Mana:54
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 10:16:15 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19