Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19

Author Topic: ARCANE FUCKERY  (Read 39121 times)

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
Re: ARCANE FUCKERY
« Reply #210 on: May 01, 2019, 09:44:50 am »

Name: THE WIZARD EDUS
Appearance: A tall, plain looking man with blond hair and brown eyes. He wears giant robes with lots of pockets.
Sphere: Force
Mana: 43

"Force" this thing to work properly. Tell me what you do, arcane artifact!!!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 01, 2019, 12:56:35 pm »

Enter my lair, lay down and die from misery.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 01, 2019, 07:53:44 pm »

At the last moment, create a mech-suit around the anime lady.  It should be able to fly enough to save her from the fall.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 01, 2019, 08:03:40 pm »

Name: Bronan
Sphere: Biomancy
Mana: 59

"WELL. FOR ONE. YOU GUYS ARE DOING SLAVERY, WHICH ISNT COOL. ALSO, I KILLED YOUR GOD. THAT MEANS NOW IM YOUR GOD."

If that doesnt work magically enhance my fists and start punching my way out of there
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 07, 2019, 01:37:36 pm »

Name: Atrimian
Mana: 51
Allies: Lesser Fleshbeast (1d8)
Sexclones: Locked Away
Hotel: Trivago

I sense a distant life fading away, one that still has potential... despite not having the best of luck. I'll psychically reach out to The Reborn.

Are you alright? I feel a crushing aura of despair... one that displeases me. Don't give up yet, whomever you may be.

On that matter, who are you? Certainly you're not, well, normal... are you?
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #215 on: May 12, 2019, 10:06:06 am »

Name: GLOBOR THE GLOB
Appearance: A clockwork guy with a hat made of space dust
Sphere: Clockworks
Mana: 26

Use the gold to make a suit of clockwork armor, feed the machine some mana and then go along with the clockwork men in search of smart life to grind down into mana for some extra measly units of power.
[2]
Globor's attempt to make armor returns only a sort of messy lump of hammered gold. Oh well.

[2]
A search of the surrounding areas reveals no intelligent life; not even a freaking mermaid or two to put into the meat grinder.

How much mana you feeding into it?

Name: Pruina
Appearance: A fair-skinned female in a cyan robe, constantly surrounded by the glitter of the snow and ice crystals that orbit her, unmelting.
Sphere: Ice
Mana: 39
Notes: Holds a tome that grants the powers of Blood and Viscera to its wielder.

Pruina takes the Magical Laser Cannon Thing (henceforth MLCT) and investigates it thoroughly, probing it with magic if necessary.
[1]
Pruina looks at the MLCT and then, after careful consideration, slaps it.

The MLCT Fires a beam of concentrated fire infused mana particles that utterly annihilates and reduces to ash everything on its path until it strikes a distant mountain  and blows a giant crater into it.

Name: Duhuin
Appearance: A small dragon made of fruits
Sphere: Food
Mana: 79. (+1 mana a turn)

Duhuin the sorrowful will prepare an "I am sorry" banquet for the village in 019.029 with the intention of regaining their friendship. He will use 29 mana for the creating of this banquet.

Spoiler: Other (click to show/hide)
[6][-29 mana]
Duhuin, from a distance, summons up a literal stormcloud of food above the food elemental's village. Now, it does definitely result in a great quantity of very good food being delivered to them. Some of it is delivered in very large portions at very high speeds but...well...maybe they won't mind?  They are food after all.

Wait...is raining food on food people like causing a rain of severed body parts on humans?  Hmm.

Name: Sid
Appearance: Old fisherman
Sphere: Water and Corpses (Skull of Cybernecromancy)
Mana: 54
Note: Spiky purple hair water-flesh skeleton lady-friend. Speaks Japanese with Spanish subs.

"Oh dear. This could be bad. Unless it's a lie to get me to eat the candy. Hmm..."

Resurrect the Rare Candy and ask it if I should eat it to cure the poison. I see no problems with this course of action.
[-12 mana][2]
Despite all the mana you pump into the thing, it remains stubbornly dead.

Ungrateful sugar slut.

[Name: Drycst
Appearance: A guy wearing a long black cloak that conveniently completely obscures all bodily features.
Sphere: Earth
Mana: Unlimited

See, the issue is that your tower fell into it which should destroy it. However, if you want to do a roll to try to shift your tower after you got out last turn, I'd be willing to let you try that retroactively.
Sure, I'll do that.
[4] Good enough.
You and your tower are retconned to a mountain nearby.  Your mana is now at 26 after escaping the vortex and moving the tower.

Plagueis
Appearence : dude in green rotting robes
Sphere : disease
Mana : 43

Spend 43 mana on gifting zombie plague to closest big city
Nearest known settlement is....Feral Frost Giant Tigers.
[-37 mana][6]
You gift not just a zombie plague, but a mega-enhancement zombie plague that turns its victims not only into undead but makes them intelligent, homicidal, physically enhanced, and very durable.  And you have applied this to already giant and dangerous critters.

[+5 mana per turn]

Explore the sinkhole if it ends up to be a boring hole we'll dig our way out.
You get a sudden feeling that your wizard tower is about to be under siege by zombie giant tiger men.
[1]
Sadly you are trapped in a hole! THERE IS NOTHING OF INTEREST IN THIS HOLE EITHER! ITS JUST A HOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE!

Spoiler: Anise (click to show/hide)

... Okay. Deep breaths now, don't panic. You're a mighty wizard with power beyond mortal comprehension, and it's a horse. No contest.

Reach into whatever drives this instrument of death, and bend it to my will.
[-7 mana][2]
You close your eyes and attempt to take control of the horse.

You open them again and the horse is closer than before and seems to be steaming.

aaaaaaaaa

Name: Arsholl
Appearance: Shortish anime human with very long green hair which forms giant curls.
Sphere: EXSUPLOSIONS!
Mana: 46

I'm disappointed in you. Is that really the best you can do? I seem to remember ones to be a lot more interesting. I mean, nothing bad even happened. I just yelled b-tier sexual innuendos at the whole while nobody's even watching. One, I was already doing that in my post, two, it's all completely true and not something I'd consider embarrassing, three, nothing happened. You just wasted my time.

Sail along the coast.
Don't roll as bad next time then~
So along the coast, between 42,19 and 40, 25,  the following areas look interesting
40,22 =You see what looks like a graveyard of giant statues submerged here
40,23= There are odd geometric crystals embedded in the coastline cliff
42,23= A natural harbor that appears to have ruins from an ancient food civilization
41,24 = A massive cliff leads from the sea up to the mountains and there are what look like carved hollows in the cliff; maybe bird nests?

Check again to see if there are any tyrannosaurs on my island. If not, use my powers to summon a few.

Name:Marl
Appearance:A bearded human in a green hooded cloak carrying a staff. Accompanied by a juvenile Allosaurus named George and a tame pterosaur.
Sphere:Dinosaurs.
Mana:54
[-32 mana][1]*
Marl summons up not a T-rex but something worse. It appears to be a sauropod of utterly massive scare; but unlike every sauropod that Marl knows of, this one appears to be carnivorous. And he can tell this because its long neck ends in a giant mouth of dagger like teeth which it is currently trying to fasten around his entire body.

Appearance: A tall, plain looking man with blond hair and brown eyes. He wears giant robes with lots of pockets.
Sphere: Force

"Force" this thing to work properly. Tell me what you do, arcane artifact!!!
[-10 mana][6]
Edus slams the thing with a blast of force and it shatters, unleashing a gout of flame that speeds out and strikes him right in the chest.

EDUS has gained the ability to manipulate the elemental force of Heat.

Enter my lair, lay down and die from misery.
[1]
....Apparently you can't.

Name: Atrimian
Mana: 51
Allies: Lesser Fleshbeast (1d8)
Sexclones: Locked Away
Hotel: Trivago

I sense a distant life fading away, one that still has potential... despite not having the best of luck. I'll psychically reach out to The Reborn.

Are you alright? I feel a crushing aura of despair... one that displeases me. Don't give up yet, whomever you may be.

On that matter, who are you? Certainly you're not, well, normal... are you?

[5] Atrimian reaches out to the Reborn and offers to help the poor creature out. He offers all kinds of tasty nervous systems and all kinds of evil conquest and the like.

"We'll harness your amazingly bad luck and use it as a weapon to conquer the world!"

At the last moment, create a mech-suit around the anime lady.  It should be able to fly enough to save her from the fall.

[-9 mana][3] You can't manage a mech suit, but you can manage a parachute. The lady is saved, though she does fly rather awkwardly into a wall and then lands in a heap.

But you're pretty sure she's alive.

Her would be sacrificers look pretty taken aback.

"WELL. FOR ONE. YOU GUYS ARE DOING SLAVERY, WHICH ISNT COOL. ALSO, I KILLED YOUR GOD. THAT MEANS NOW IM YOUR GOD."

If that doesnt work magically enhance my fists and start punching my way out of there

[5]
The judge stares at you really hard for several long seconds as the formerly jeering crowd goes silent.

"....That checks out. ALL HAIL BRONAN!"

The crowd joins in the chant and you soon find yourself being carried out of the courthouse on their shoulders. Well...everything went better than expected!

https://i.imgur.com/qj0yTJc.jpg

10 mana this turn! I'm sure the ravenous super undead won't be a problem down the line.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 05:38:45 pm by piecewise »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 12, 2019, 11:29:23 am »

[Name: Drycst
Appearance: A guy wearing a long black cloak that conveniently completely obscures all bodily features.
Sphere: Earth

...Time to meditate.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 12, 2019, 01:45:48 pm »

Name: GLOBOR THE GLOB
Appearance: A clockwork guy with a hat made of space dust
Sphere: Clockworks

Use the gold to make a suit of clockwork armor, feed the machine some mana and then go along with the clockwork men in search of smart life to grind down into mana for some extra measly units of power.

5 Mana. Now, start the work to make this tower more mobile using the material gathered with the help of the clockwork men.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 12, 2019, 05:05:49 pm »

Appearance: Giant Muscular Dude with tiny wizard hat

”SWEET! NOW, LETS START GETTING THINGS DONE!”

Organize the group I i a religion worshipping PEAK PERFORMANCE and the HOLY HUMAN FORM
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #219 on: May 12, 2019, 06:02:37 pm »

Name: Sid
Appearance: Old fisherman
Sphere: Water and Corpses (Skull of Cybernecromancy)
Mana: 52
Note: Spiky purple hair water-flesh skeleton lady-friend. Speaks Japanese with Spanish subs.

Ask anime lady if she has any ideas (using gestures, probably). If she does, go ahead and try them, can't be worse than mine.

If she doesn't have any then just pour magic into the Rare Candy until it is revived and I can ask it if I'm poisoned and if I should eat it. Roll at advantage. I will have my weird undead creature harem adventuring party!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 12, 2019, 06:49:11 pm »

Name: Duhuin
Appearance: A small dragon made of fruits
Sphere: Food
Mana: 61. (+1 mana a turn)

Spoiler: Other (click to show/hide)

Duhuin The Genius considers that thought for a second before dismissing it, Attom our creator approved of cannibalism surely that primitive tribe knows of the teaching of a god from over 6000 years ago that lost its power, started to worship another god and then got killed in a accident why wouldn't they?.

Then Duhuin The Excited decides to explore and build a dock in 021.029
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 12, 2019, 07:01:10 pm »

...Time to meditate.

No, time to go tap the giant whirlpool of mana right next to you for mana.  You built it.  Might as well use it.

Go recover the sacrifice, unless the sacrificers give me an actual reason why the idol needed to be sacrificed.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 09:48:55 am by Devastator »

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 12, 2019, 08:34:08 pm »

Sphere: Force, Heat

Swell! Swell! This is like, a desertish area right? Try to craft a spell that converts some of the heat in the area into a stream of mana for me. Hoo boy!

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 12, 2019, 09:42:29 pm »

Name:Marl
Appearance:A bearded human in a green hooded cloak carrying a staff. Accompanied by a juvenile Allosaurus named George and a tame pterosaur.
Sphere:Dinosaurs.
Mana:32

Use my powers to take control of the sauropod.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 13, 2019, 06:02:24 am »

"Screw it, its time for magicalness."
Use 30 Mana for me and the elephant man to swap places with the zombie tigers.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19