Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: ARCANE FUCKERY  (Read 39258 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: ARCANE FUCKERY
« Reply #270 on: June 14, 2019, 02:21:43 pm »

Name: GLOBOR THE GLOB
Appearance: A clockwork guy with a hat made of space dust
Sphere: Clockworks
Mana: 80

70 Mana, make the tower into a giant clockwork colossus and invade the mainland!
[-51][5]

Globor the Glob invades the mainland with a colossal walking tower spider mech, laying waste to the puny machinations of those who he finds, building the ruins of civilizations into an ever greater mechanical army which fuels his endless conquest.

Name:Marl
Appearance:A colossal carnivorous sauropod with a mouth full of dagger-like teeth. Accompanied by a juvenile Allosaurus named George and a tame pterosaur.
Sphere:Dinosaurs.
Mana:76

65 mana. Let's get some T. rexes.
[-18][5]
Dinosaur island is now positively teaming with just the right number of T-rexs.

The right number is "Many"

Name: Darla
Appearance: A purple queen wasp about the size of a raccoon
Sphere: Arthropods
Mana: 0
Look around the coordinate I spawn in.

((My phone can't access the link to the map, I will explore whatever coordinate I spawn on. Now that I am at a computer, I can see the map. Am I allowed to start at 063,041? If not, start me at 064, 042. Regardless of where I start, my action will be the same.))
This is the last post of this game! Everyone wave as Naturegirl kids in the door at the last second. Bye naturegirl!

Name: Bronan; Swol Incarnate

Spend all 52 of my remaining mana to defeat this monster and achieve Swolvana
[2]
Bronan and the Spirit of Swol remain locked in buff battle for the remainder of recorded history.

its pretty cool.

Name: Sid
Appearance: Old fisherman
Sphere: Water and Corpses (Skull of Cybernecromancy) and Candy (eaten rare candy)
Mana: 135 (+1 generation (eaten rare candy))
Note: Spiky purple hair water-flesh skeleton lady-friend. Speaks Japanese with Spanish subs.

Use all of my Mana to Resurrect the anime graveyard in a manner similar to Senorita Anime. Then find a place to live and live happily ever after with them and/or have whacky adventures with them.
[5]
Sid resurrects the entirety of the heroes graveyard of anime humans and proceeds to lead them in a never ending crusade of goodness, peace, love, and awkwardly falling onto women such that their hands or faces are buried in various private areas. The last one is not a goal of the crusade but keeps happening regardless. The crusade battles the forces of the Evil Mechalord Globor's demonic machines in a series of climatic wars that will probably be expanded on further in the OVA as long as this series sells enough merchandise.

Sid body pillow only 5000 yen.

Name:       
Appearance: A guy wearing a long black cloak that conveniently completely obscures all bodily features.
Sphere: Earth
Mana: 119

just keeps on meditating.
The man with no name continues to do what he does best...sleep in a sitting position while claiming to do valuable work.

Name: Duhuin
Appearance: A small dragon made of fruits wearing concrete shoes.
Sphere: Food
Mana: 124. (+1 mana a turn)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Use my 124 mana to expand my garden/tower in all directions as much as possible
[1] The garden sadly collapses into a single seed, sucking Duhuin in with it like a genie into a lamp. Perhaps, some time in the distant future, some poor bastard will plant that seed and unleash the might of Duhuin and the garden of...Well the Garden of Duhuin I guess.

Send fleet of helicopters, and new helicopters to engage with the world destroying mana vortex to the southwest, trying to drain mana from it and counterrotate to reduce its strength.

Build a factory for tools near to the iron mine, but to the NE, in the direction of my tower and the anime port.  Hand tools, die casters, screw machines, etcetera, and itself.

Then go to my tower and make magic paintings of scenes relevant to my sphere until the mana runs out.

[2][4][3]
The helicopters get sucked into the vortex! Drat, military vehicles are never any good against giant world destroying things.

The factory however works out pretty well. Not a massive success but generally good and profitable.

Your art is...its not quite finger painting but its not that much more advanced. Still, pretty ok.

Use my 118 mana to explode the thing around my tower then take over the villages around me with magical wizardness.
[1]
Dr.Bob and a large portion of the continent he is on vanish in a thermomagical detonation that, luckily for the rest of the world, prevents the ebola zombie tigers from reaching them and successfully wipes them out.

Dr.Bob, not the hero we (or he) wanted, but the one we needed.

Name: Arsholl
Appearance: Shortish anime human with very long green hair which forms giant curls.
Sphere: EXSUPLOSIONS!
Mana: 116

Permanently increase my personal combat power to d100 and gain the ability to fly through the air by imbuing myself with massive amounts of explosion force until I go Even Further Beyond.

Then go give that dork Plagueis a wedgie for killing all my things.

[6]
Arsholl "Accidentally" turns himself into a living sun and then blazes a path straight to Plagueis and wedgies him so hard that it melts the ice caps and partially floods much of the world.

Name: THE WIZARD EDUS
Appearance: A tall, plain looking man with blond hair and brown eyes. He wears giant robes with lots of pockets.
Sphere: Force, Heat
Mana: 174
Notes: Archibald the friendly animated force vortex, funky hammer that shoots stars.

Use all my mana to uh... Ummm... Make myself an Avatar of Force and Heat with godlike power...

[2]
*shrug* Uh. Nothing really happens my man. Nothing good. Nothing bad. You just kinda...poot.

*Thunderous Applause*

Name: Atrimian
Mana: 112
Fuck it: yeah

112 mana, huh? Bone spears, coiling sinews, fleshy appendages - I want these wasps wiped off the face of this measly world.
[6]
The wasps are most thoroughly wiped out. It probably doesn't inadvertently spawn a horrible giant flesh horror made of dead wasp bodies.

Nah.

Couldn't be.

Don't look over there.

THATS IT

THIS IS DONE

NO MORE RESPONSES

Shoo.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]