Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19

Author Topic: ARCANE FUCKERY  (Read 39198 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: ARCANE FUCKERY
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2019, 05:19:33 am »

Name: Dercst
Appearance: A guy wearing a long black cloak that conveniently completely obscures all bodily features.
Sphere: Earth
Mana: 29

Dercst continues meditating for mana.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2019, 05:34:58 am »

Plagueis

sphere : Disease
Mana : 15

Dump all mana to corrupt health fairy into disease fairy and send her to spread joy of plague

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2019, 07:57:24 am »

Find the components to make gunpowder and make some, then make a flintlock rifle, use some mana if I have to.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 08:59:35 am by King Zultan »
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2019, 08:47:41 am »

Spoiler: Duhuin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other (click to show/hide)

The Great Duhuin will visit this village and engage in peaceful communication with the objective of creating bonds of friendship.

GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2019, 07:48:20 pm »

Name: Arcalaid
Appearance: A dark skinned woman, wearing a dull, ragged dress. A number of cloth rags are further stitched onto the dress.
Sphere: Paths
Mana: 25

Head back to my wizard tower and cast a spell to sense out paths taken by Sapient beings in a 15 title radius.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2019, 08:02:13 pm »

Name: Wremb
Appearance: A vaguely man-like shape surrounded by an eternal storm of blood
Sphere: Blood
Mana:0
I plop down my tower at 004-44, On that tiny iceberg, why? I have no clue.
Quote from: evicted Saint on discord
Weaponizing Jesus isn't something you do turn 4
Quote from: Alice on a different discord, to iridium, kind of.
hold on, let me keep blowing kisses at him until he stops
My Power armor arms race

dragonman7887

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2019, 08:13:08 pm »

Name: Durman
Appearance: A shirtless, bearded behemoth of a man.
Sphere: Weather
Mana: 35

Durman does a rain dance and creates 5 sentient storm-clouds. He then sends three of them to explore 021.25, 022.25, and 021.26.

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2019, 08:25:19 pm »

Spoiler: THE WIZARD EDUS (click to show/hide)

Do I have 5 or 25 mana?

THE WIZARD EDUS travels west! If I have enough mana, make a nifty magical hovercraft with force enchantment.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2019, 05:22:49 pm »

Spoiler: Anise (click to show/hide)

Begin exploring the land around my tower..
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2019, 09:40:42 am »

Quit my dark lair and search for the animals to suck their entire nerve systems out, turning the nerves into yummy mana.

Spoiler: The Reborn (click to show/hide)
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2019, 08:05:02 pm »

PTW/Can I still join?
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2019, 05:36:13 pm »

Name: Pruina
Appearance: A fair-skinned female in a cyan robe, constantly surrounded by the glitter of the snow and ice crystals that orbit her, unmelting.
Sphere: Ice
Mana: 20

Pruina explores the immediate region of her tower.

Purina doesn't even get very far in his explorations. Right next to his tower he finds a giant bubbling pit of tar and oil. It occasionally disgorges a skeleton.
((TRIGGERED by change of name and gender))

Pruina skirts the giant bubbling pit of tar and searches for other areas of interest around her tower.

Name: Pruina
Appearance: A fair-skinned female in a cyan robe, constantly surrounded by the glitter of the snow and ice crystals that orbit her, unmelting.
Sphere: Ice
((If you don't want me to mistake you for male dog food then name yourself something less obscure~))

Pruina searches around and finds a spring and resulting river of water in 14,13 that is surprisingly cold. Not icy but not far off.

Summon a lesser flesh beast. Tether it to me. Try not to accidentally make it hostile.
[-5 mana] [4]
Atrimain summons a lesser fleshbeast (d8) that is...luckily not hostile to him. Its not a very nice looking flesh beast, kind of just a ball of viscera and sharp bits but whatever, it will do.

Go convince the anti-explorers that they can see too much from inside this tower, and that the bottom of the nearby lake is much more suitable for them.

If that fails, kill one or more of them until they stop impeding progress.

Then proceed to explore the hilly woods at 95.32.  If I can explore further, do 94.34, 94.33, 94.32, and 94.31 as well.

[2] The anti-explorers agree that this is not true and that you are trying to trick them into exploring.
[4,2,2 vs 4,15,11]
Henry gets rather tired of the anti-explorers and promptly punts them into the lake.
95.32 is a lovely but rather uninteresting area of hills and forests so Henry moves on with more exploration. 94.32 is a set of mountain peaks so high and frigid that they stymie your attempts to explore them. You trace your way back down and to 95.33 before moving to 94.34. There you find a ruin of some kind, a smashed vessel filled with rusted mechanical arachnids.

Name: GLOBOR THE GLOB
Appearance: A clockwork guy with a hat made of space dust
Sphere: Clockworks
Mana: 22

Start working on schematics to turn this clocktower into a mobile clockpunk steamboat. Then create more clockwork man. A LOT more.

Attempts to create plans for a mobile wizard tower come to naught.
[-11 mana][2]
Attempts to generate more "Clockwork Man" also result in nothing. Of course "More man" would probably have just been either a very fat clockwork man or a very studly one.

More man than you can handle~

Swing out to 084.028 and take specimens of the plants in the area. Watch out for natural and unnatural hazards.

Spoiler: Menal (click to show/hide)
84.28 contains a tribe of very hostile anime human cannibals. Menal manages to escape their thrown katanas and fireball jutsus.

Name: Bronan
Appearance: Conan the Barbarian with a tiny wizard hat
Sphere: Biomancy
Mana: 20

Well, that settles that.

Create the ultimate pair of legs.
...hmmm
[6]
Bronan considers that the ultimate pair of legs is the one he has. And thus he does squats. Lots of squats. Squats for days. Literally.

Name: Arsholl
Appearance: Shortish anime human with very long green hair which forms giant curls.
Sphere: EXSUPLOSIONS!

Wonder how it's so hard to put up signs with the exact text that I have in mind. Any why it apparently used up both my action AND movement.

If putting up signs and checking the environment haven't used up my action, spend 1.5 mana cost to summon an Explosive Sentry; a humanoid explosion elemental who follows my orders and can cast ranged explosions equivalent to a stick on dynamite at targets within the same hex. Tell him to stand on top of my tower and toss explosions at any uninvited creature which gets too close (moves past the no trespassing signs) to my tower.

Have a walk [043.017] -> [042.018] -> [041.019] -> [042.018] -> [042.018]. If I run into intelligent creatures of some sort, stop.
Inspect this terrain.

For very good reasons

[-6 mana] [1] [6]
Arsholl's attempt to summon a sentinel results in an explosion that, perhaps luckily or unluckily, propels....her?... all the way to 42, 18. Unfortunately there is nothing there but some grass so she starts walking back towards her tower. She stops when she reaches her tower and finds the area around it blasted to glass. The explosive sentinel is just sitting around, flexing and quoting hulk hogan. Huh.

Name:Marl
Appearance:A bearded human in a green hooded cloak carrying a staff.
Sphere:Dinosaurs.
Mana:25

Well, that won't do. Conjure up a bunch of dinosaurs and release them into the wilds around my tower.

[-9 mana][4]
Marl spreads a fair number of dinosaurs across the island. They're varied in species but are not soldiers or minions, just wild animals.  Marl plays a tune as they run off into the wilderness.

Name: Khor'Kal the Mossy
Appearance: A white serpent with feathered wing-arms, one of which and one eye is cybernetic. Wears a headdress of living and ever mutating plants.
Sphere: Plants

Well obviously, I need to make some beautiful tsundere waifus out of some of the giant toxic roses.
[-2 mana][2]
Khor shouts "MAKE MY WAIFUS GROW!" at the plants, to little effect.

Name: Sid
Appearance: Old fisherman
Sphere: Water and Corpses (Skull of Cybernecromancy)

Talk to the cyberskull and ask it what happened to the tower. If it's not very talkative, try to find a corpse, raise it and ask it what happened to the tower. If that's not possible either, then just see what I can deduce from investigating the tower about what happened here. Did they kill each other? Did they leave? Were they attacked? Where did they come from? Is there a settlement around here? I'm interested in stuff like that.
"Hello?"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"So what happened here?"
Do I know I do I know? Oh my.
"Thats not..."
FROZE froze war anime war war pizza cutter sword belts belts belts

"These necromancers went to war with the anime humans? But anime humans are just savage tribes."
TiMe TrAvEl KiLl GoD pOwEr Of FrIeNdShIp HeArT oF tHe CaRdS
"Oh, so they used to have access to some kind of lost power to-
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Name: Dercst
Appearance: A guy wearing a long black cloak that conveniently completely obscures all bodily features.
Sphere: Earth
Mana: 29

Dercst continues meditating for mana.
[6]
Drcst gains 8 mana but loses a vowel from his name.

Plagueis

sphere : Disease
Mana : 15

Dump all mana to corrupt health fairy into disease fairy and send her to spread joy of plague
[1,4]
[-15 mana]
The fairy becomes the fairly of minor illness and goes off into the world to spread colds, flus, and minor stds. (+1 mana a turn)

Find the components to make gunpowder and make some, then make a flintlock rifle, use some mana if I have to.
[4]
Using his knowledge of chemistry, naturally occurring minerals, and some of his own urine Dr.Bob manages to create some gunpowder. Not a lot though, just about a pound.

Spoiler: Duhuin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other (click to show/hide)

The Great Duhuin will visit this village and engage in peaceful communication with the objective of creating bonds of friendship.

[5]
Duhuin, though boisterous speeches and examples of his own great skill at hunting trees, befriends the food elementals and is named honorary  Cherry-on-top.

Name: Arcalaid
Appearance: A dark skinned woman, wearing a dull, ragged dress. A number of cloth rags are further stitched onto the dress.
Sphere: Paths

Head back to my wizard tower and cast a spell to sense out paths taken by Sapient beings in a 15 title radius.
[-16 mana][5]
Arcalaid senses collections of sapient beings near by. She can tell nothing about them, but their locations are now on the map.

Name: Durman
Appearance: A shirtless, bearded behemoth of a man.
Sphere: Weather
Mana: 35

Durman does a rain dance and creates 5 sentient storm-clouds. He then sends three of them to explore 021.25, 022.25, and 021.26.
[-23 mana][3] Duhuin creates 3 d4 cloud creatures and sends them out to explore. The first and third return without news, the second does not return.

Spoiler: THE WIZARD EDUS (click to show/hide)

Do I have 5 or 25 mana?

THE WIZARD EDUS travels west! If I have enough mana, make a nifty magical hovercraft with force enchantment.

[-7 mana][1]
Edus attempts to create a hovercraft but accidentally creates a vortex of force that sticks him to the ground and prevent shim from moving.

Spoiler: Anise (click to show/hide)

Begin exploring the land around my tower..

At 5,6 you find the frozen body of a massive fish in the permafrost.

Quit my dark lair and search for the animals to suck their entire nerve systems out, turning the nerves into yummy mana.

Spoiler: The Reborn (click to show/hide)
[2]
The reborn wanders into the woods and...gets lost. It sucks on a tree for a while but its not the same.

PTW/Can I still join?
Name: Wremb
Appearance: A vaguely man-like shape surrounded by an eternal storm of blood
Sphere: Blood
Mana:0
I plop down my tower at 004-44, On that tiny iceberg, why? I have no clue.

You guys are welcome to join, but keep in mind this only updates like once a week.

Map:

https://i.imgur.com/H0Z2ekH.jpg

Everyone gets 5 mana base again as well
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 05:57:48 pm by piecewise »

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2019, 05:41:06 pm »

Name: GLOBOR THE GLOB
Appearance: A clockwork guy with a hat made of space dust
Sphere: Clockworks
Mana: 11

*Sigh* Send out the clockwork man to gather bronze, copper and more importantly, oil, from the depths of the ocean. Then gather mana using the ticking of my clocktower.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2019, 05:49:39 pm »

Name: Sid
Appearance: Old fisherman
Sphere: Water and Corpses (Skull of Cybernecromancy)
Mana: 30

"I like you, skull friend."

Continue exploring South towards 045,025, stopping if I encounter anything interesting.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 08:46:13 pm by Parisbre56 »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2019, 06:07:30 pm »

Head back to 95,32, and cast a spell at advantage to improve the wooded hills into a small settlement of woodcutters and hunter/gatherers, or to summon a creature to begin doing that for me, whatever fits better.  After that, proceed CCW around my tower, exploring until I reach the forest north of it.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19