Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19

Author Topic: ARCANE FUCKERY  (Read 38677 times)

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
Re: ARCANE FUCKERY
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2019, 05:39:33 pm »

Name: Arcalaid
Appearance: A dark skinned woman, wearing a dull, ragged dress. A number of cloth rags are further stitched onto the dress.
Sphere: Paths
Mana: 14

Head 039.032 and introduce myself to the village. See if I can get a run-down of what this place is like, and it's relationship with the other nearby villages.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2019, 05:45:54 pm »

Name: Lan'E
Appearance: A strange looking man with draconic eyes, a razor-edged smile, and scale-like, orange skin. Wears a long, blue robe, and the air around him thrums with psychic power.
Sphere: Knowledge
Mana: A number around 30?

Wake up from that long nap real quick and figure out how much Mana I actually have.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2019, 06:34:54 pm »

Name: GLOBOR THE GLOB
Appearance: A clockwork guy with a hat made of space dust
Sphere: Clockworks
Mana: 11

*Sigh* Send out the clockwork man to gather bronze, copper and more importantly, oil, from the depths of the ocean. Then gather mana using the ticking of my clocktower.
[6]
The clockwork men bring in massive quantities of unrefined and raw metal ore and crude oil, however your attempts to meditate and gain mana are rather undermined by their constant clanking and the fact that you are eventually sitting in a pool of crude oil.

Name: Sid
Appearance: Old fisherman
Sphere: Water and Corpses (Skull of Cybernecromancy)
Mana: 30

"I like you, skull friend."

Continue exploring South towards 045,025, stopping if I encounter anything interesting.
Just next to the necromancer ruin you find what you believe is an anime graveyard. A large field has been cleared in the forest and several dozen mounts with oversized and quite silly swords stuck in them have been erected. Somehow there seems to be a perfect beam of sunlight illuminating each and every one.

Head back to 95,32, and cast a spell at advantage to improve the wooded hills into a small settlement of woodcutters and hunter/gatherers, or to summon a creature to begin doing that for me, whatever fits better.  After that, proceed CCW around my tower, exploring until I reach the forest north of it.

[14+7=21. Cannot pay]
You lack the mana to do that spell so you simply explore the area.

At 97.31 you discover a chunk of petrified anti-entropy. This chunk can be broken to gain 3d10 mana at any time.

Name: Durman
Appearance: A shirtless, bearded behemoth of a man.
Sphere: Weather
Mana: 17

Go conquer the territory that the second cloud explored!
In the swamp you discover a tribe of lizard and gator men.
[17v5, 5v2, 10v8]
You attack their village and singlehandedly conquer their lands and put yourself into power as their king. You turn down the lizard woman concubines. For now.
[Mana +2 per turn]

Spoiler: Duhuin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other (click to show/hide)

Duhuin The Honorary-Cherry-On-Top will learn his new friends cooking techniques and teach his to them.

[6]
Duhuin unfortunately  attempts to demonstrate his cooking techniques on the tribe itself.
[20, 8, 2 v 3, 5, 4]
He manages to fight off most of them but they rally in the end and drive him out, injuring him in the process.

Name: Arsholl
Appearance: Shortish anime human with very long green hair which forms giant curls.
Sphere: EXSUPLOSIONS!
Mana: 24

"Hey explosion big boy, do as I tell you or I'll cast you into the fucking ocean okay?"

Scout from my tower into the forests to the north looking for native peoples to brutally subjugate. Or be nice to, I guess.
[2]
You squint out over the forests and shores and lakes and such, looking for people to pillage and cuddle but find nothing but eyestrain and loneliness.

Name:Marl
Appearance:A bearded human in a green hooded cloak carrying a staff.
Sphere:Dinosaurs.
Mana:21

Awesome.

Acquire T. rex familiar.
[3]
You cannot find a t.rex despite searching all over the island, but you do find a juvenile Allosaurus, which is pretty good.

Name: Bronan
Appearance: Conan the Barbarian with a little wizard hat
Sphere: Biomancy
Mama: 30

Excellent. Begin creating magical protein shakes
[-2 mana][1]
Bronan accidentally creates potions of inverse strength, which shrink muscle and leave you lethargic and depressed.

Name: Pruina
Appearance: A fair-skinned female in a cyan robe, constantly surrounded by the glitter of the snow and ice crystals that orbit her, unmelting.
Sphere: Ice
Mana: 30

Pruina decides that this cold spring would be the genesis of her freezing the land. With this in mind, she enchants the spring water so that anything it touches becomes permafrost, meaning that when it flows out into the river it will spread a freezing chill downriver.
[-10 mana][3]
Pruina's attempts to create a river of ice-9 result in a frozen river instead. Its still a great bit chunk of ice but its not propagating.

Name: Khor'Kal the Mossy
Appearance: A white serpent with feathered wing-arms, one of which and one eye is cybernetic. Wears a headdress of living and ever mutating plants.
Sphere: Plants
Mana: 28

Alas, my true loves have scorned my confession.

Fashion some giant roses into giant pretty rosewyrms instead.
[-13 mana][6]
The giant rosewyrms turn out great. They're like sandworms but all botanical and spiky and with a head that has about 50 "pedal-jaws".

Unfortunately they're also completely animalistic and wild and start devouring random wildlife the moment they're made.

Spoiler: Atrimian the Overjoyed (click to show/hide)

Atrimian will explore the forests at 41.44, fleshbuddy in tow.
[5]
Atrimian discovers a hive of enormous flesh eating wasps. They're as big as cars! Whatever those are.

Name: Drcst
Appearance: A guy wearing a long black cloak that conveniently completely obscures all bodily features.
Sphere: Earth
Mana: 42

Drcst looks outside of his tower and then continues meditating for power.
Its snowing outside so Drcst returns to the meditation.
[6]
Drycst gains 10 mana and an extra vowel in his name.

Plagueis
sphere : disease
Mana : 6

Explore area near my tower, try to corrupt it with plague god influence using my 6 mana

[-6 mana]
Plagueis focuses on corrupting the area around his tower and is...kind of successful. However the area around his tower is basically solid ice so there's a limit to what this corruption can do.

Spend 3 mana to activate my Cerebrovision, allowing me to sense every creature with a brain around me.

Spoiler: The Reborn (click to show/hide)
Not how spells work! You give a spell, I roll dice to see how much it costs, subtract that, and then roll the RTD roll.  How big an area we talking here?

Create a flint lock rifle and some ammo, use mana on this task if I have to.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

[6]
Dr.Bob creates an elephant gun.

Name: THE WIZARD EDUS
Appearance: A tall, plain looking man with blond hair and brown eyes. He wears giant robes with lots of pockets.
Sphere: Force
Mana: 23

Convert the vortex into a benevolent familiar. Force the Magic Vortex. And then climb out to explore directly west.
[-1 mana][3]
You manage to lessen the force of the vortex but don't fully turn it to your side.  You squirm partially out of under it though.

Create swamp vines to put the anime humans into a coma, ensuring I am immune to their poisonous pollen. If it works, steal the source of the anime magic, or at least a cool artefact, and return to my tower.

Spoiler: Menal (click to show/hide)

[-9 mana][2]
The anime humans are somewhat effected by the toxin but those that are just fall down and get tended to by others of the opposite gender who seem very nervous and embarrassed by the situation. Awkward hand holding and several confessions result.

Name: Arcalaid
Appearance: A dark skinned woman, wearing a dull, ragged dress. A number of cloth rags are further stitched onto the dress.
Sphere: Paths
Mana: 14

Head 039.032 and introduce myself to the village. See if I can get a run-down of what this place is like, and it's relationship with the other nearby villages.

[5]
The village turns out to be that of a group of hedonists. They are happy to see you, if you know what I mean.  They say that the other villages you're talking about are probably the snakemen to the north (They go on a tangent about the capacities of their tails) and anime humans to the south east. The anime humans are apparently prudes who freak out about hand holding or some such.

Appearance: A strange looking man with draconic eyes, a razor-edged smile, and scale-like, orange skin. Wears a long, blue robe, and the air around him thrums with psychic power.
Mana: A number around 30?

Wake up from that long nap real quick and figure out how much Mana I actually have.
5 every turn.

Everyone gains 5 + any extra they have.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2019, 06:41:57 pm »

Mana: 35

Ah, that's better. Summon a somewhat "flying eyeballs on a big brain" kind of creature that has 360 vision and could project an image of me (and project my voice, even if I have to concentrate on it), so I can explore this realm without ever leaving my tower!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 06:45:10 pm by KitRougard »
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2019, 06:46:20 pm »

Name: GLOBOR THE GLOB
Appearance: A clockwork guy with a hat made of space dust
Sphere: Clockworks
Mana: 16

Now, use the materials to make a great machine, capable of converting raw material into mana! Then send forth the clockwork man to gather even more stuff for me!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 06:51:58 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2019, 06:58:37 pm »

Name: Sid
Appearance: Old fisherman
Sphere: Water and Corpses (Skull of Cybernecromancy)
Mana: 35

Command the head of an anime human to rise from its grave (at advantage)! Oh, but make sure the name on the gave is not DIO. I just want to question it about what happened here and give my skull friend someone to talk to. I don't want it wryyyyying and trying to steal my body.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2019, 07:43:15 pm »

Spoiler: Duhuin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other (click to show/hide)

Duhuin The Easibily Excitable decides to return to his tower to turn the top of it into a garden.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2019, 08:02:01 pm »

Name: Arsholl
Appearance: Shortish anime human with very long green hair which forms giant curls.
Sphere: EXSUPLOSIONS!
Mana: 29

"No good!" Arsholl whines. "Need anime humans to enslave and force to hold my hand! What's the point of godlike power without people to abuse it on?"
She puts her finger to her lips in a contemplative gesture. "I would settle for lizard people or something. Hehe, cute lizards."

Create at advantage a explosion elemental explosion extractor, or E4. This is a tick sort of thing made of explosions which seeks out explosive resources like sulphur and methane and gobbles them up, thus exploding hard enough to reproduce via mitosis. The two E4s will then move on to find more explosive resources, create more E4s, and so on.

Forbid them from leaving my tower's hex for now, see how many I end up with absorbing all the resources here.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2019, 08:41:15 pm »

You know, 96,31 is probably a better forest to make into a woodcutter village anyway.

Break the chunk of anti-entropy for mana.  Try to make 96,31 into a village at advantage.  Then explore a few spaces north of my tower left unexplored.. 96,30, a sea hex at 95,29, 95,30 94,31 and the lake at 95,31.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2019, 04:42:50 am »

Name: Drycst
Appearance: A guy wearing a long black cloak that conveniently completely obscures all bodily features.
Sphere: Earth
Mana: 57

Drycst continues meditating.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 18, 2019, 04:44:41 am »

Make sure my elephant gun is loaded then explore the area to the south of my tower.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 18, 2019, 06:29:45 am »

Name: Pruina
Appearance: A fair-skinned female in a cyan robe, constantly surrounded by the glitter of the snow and ice crystals that orbit her, unmelting.
Sphere: Ice
Mana: 25

Pruina walks down the frozen river, looking for anything interesting. As she walks, she creates and enchants a card that can be deployed to empower summoning magic used by the caster.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 06:05:08 pm by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 18, 2019, 01:16:01 pm »

Name:Marl
Appearance:A bearded human in a green hooded cloak carrying a staff. Accompanied by a juvenile Allosaurus named George.
Sphere:Dinosaurs.
Mana:26

I shall call him...George.

Resurrect the lizard people skeletons on my island.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 18, 2019, 04:37:54 pm »

Name: Khor'Kal the Mossy
Appearance: A white serpent with feathered wing-arms, one of which and one eye is cybernetic. Wears a headdress of living and ever mutating plants.
Sphere: Plants
Mana: 20

Tame one of the rosewyrms to ride. Nod in satisfaction that I'm a good mage.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 18, 2019, 05:23:54 pm »

Spoiler: it me atrimian (click to show/hide)

That... doesn't look fun. I'll return to my tower and try and eke out some extra mana for this turn.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19