Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19

Author Topic: ARCANE FUCKERY  (Read 38685 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ARCANE FUCKERY
« Reply #165 on: April 12, 2019, 04:22:43 am »

Keep wandering around until we find our way back to something we know what is.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 12, 2019, 05:14:32 am »

Name : Plagueis
Description : Man in rotten green robes
Sphere : disease
Mana : 28 ( 12 previous turn + 5 from Henry + 2 from plague fairy and Ebola spreading + 9 mana, because you wrote +9 mana this turn)

infect explosion elementals with plague, dump all mana into it

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 12, 2019, 11:35:39 pm »

Name: Khor'Kal the Mossy
Appearance: A white serpent with feathered wing-arms, one of which and one eye is cybernetic. Wears a headdress of living and ever mutating plants.
Sphere: Plants
Mana: 38
Notes: Riding a rosewyrm. Not a very tame rosewyrm.

Convince the woodcutters to worship me as a god.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 13, 2019, 05:59:28 pm »

Name: Bronan
Sphere: Biomancy
Mana:42

TRAIN THE SLAVES USING GOOD FITNESS TECHNIQUES AND MAGIC. THEN LEAD A REVOLT
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 13, 2019, 07:59:07 pm »

Name: Atrimian
Sphere: Flesh
Mana: 23

Fuck it. Sexclone and I are going to do what must be done.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #170 on: April 14, 2019, 04:23:34 pm »

Name: Pruina
Appearance: A fair-skinned female in a cyan robe, constantly surrounded by the glitter of the snow and ice crystals that orbit her, unmelting.
Sphere: Ice
Mana: 43
Notes: Holds a tome that grants the powers of Blood and Viscera to its wielder.

In the centre of the ruins, Pruina summons a large icy crystal (floating a few inches above the ground for visual effect) that will serve to turn the surrounding area into a lovely freezing wasteland.
[-29 mana][4]
Pruina's ice crystal does succeed on freezing the entire area...though not solid. Mostly just down to slightly below freezing.

Name: GLOBOR THE GLOB
Appearance: A clockwork guy with a hat made of space dust
Sphere: Clockworks
Mana: 16

Send them off to the ruin, but not before making a clockwork spider tank that shoots nylon webs to accompany them there.
[-15 mana][5]
Globor constructs a nice spider tank and sends it off with his clockwork men.

...sadly he doesn't appear to have given them any orders so they just kind of hang out.

Send five mana to Plagueis.

Head to the low mountains of 94,31 and create a prospector team at advantage, with orders to scoot about trying to find minerals/coal/oil, etc.  Upon finding some, they should go build a mine.  Then explore my way across the bay to 91,32.

Spoiler: Henry (click to show/hide)
[-5 mana]
[-8 mana+ - 4 mana = -12 mana][5]
Henry creates a team of prospectors  and sends them out to prospect.

He then wanders till he reaches 93, 34, where he finds a group of anime humans carrying a large and ornate platform down a mountain pass towards 92, 35. There is a young and very pretty anime girl on it in some sort of very silly outfit made of wrappings. They say she's the school idol, whatever the hell that means.

Name: Drycst
Appearance: A guy wearing a long black cloak that conveniently completely obscures all bodily features.
Sphere: Earth
Mana: 33

...Drycst continues meditating.
[5][43]
Drycst gains 43 mana!
[3]
Drycst falls into the expanding vortex.  He doesn't die just yet but he is adrift in a void of pure mana.

Name: Sid
Appearance: Old fisherman
Sphere: Water and Corpses (Skull of Cybernecromancy)
Mana: 29
Note: Spiky purple hair water-flesh skeleton lady-friend. Speaks Japanese with Spanish subs.

Hmm. How much to raise the entire graveyard in this manner?

Anyway, give my skeleton friend a thumbs up and keep exploring South. If the skeleton has somewhere else it prefers to go, follow it instead.

6 d10 for the attempt

At 44,23 you discover an enormous pyramid made from what appears to be hard candy.

Spoiler: Duhuin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other (click to show/hide)

Duhuin the slightly dissapointed shall examine the shire and sundial. Maybe it has some magical attribute or another useful thing
[1]
Duhuin examines the sundial by smashing it with his fists until it is powder. Surprising that fruity fists could do that but hey, magic wizard.

Name: Arsholl
Appearance: Shortish anime human with very long green hair which forms giant curls.
Sphere: EXSUPLOSIONS!
Mana: 18
+3 Mana per turn

Nah, the other one will be fine. Probably an exercise in futility trying to catch them all at this point anyways.

Instead, construct a nice sturdy kayak without magic and, if successful, start rowing south down the coast starting from [043.018].

Also, assess if Wizards have some easy way in which to contact each other from a distance. That would be awfully expedient.
((Proposal: All Wizards can send mental messages to each other at any distance at a cost of 1 or 2 mana per turn. For gameplay reasons.))

((Justification: In Divine Fuckery we had a lot more planning, politics, and bants because it's justified for neigh-omniscient deities to be able to chatter at each other no matter the distance or circumstances. Wizards are naturally less powerful so a modest cost for communication is justified. The world is big and we can't move very fast compared to it, so we won't get many chances to talk to each other in person.))

I'm ok with you all just being able to talk to each other at all times. Because....

[4]
Arsholl constructs a nice kayak for herself. At 43,18, just after setting out, she stumbles upon the remnants of a ship, half sunk and and clearly abandoned.

I like the communication idea.

Name:Marl
Appearance:A bearded human in a green hooded cloak carrying a staff. Accompanied by a juvenile Allosaurus named George.
Sphere:Dinosaurs.
Mana:44

Tame a Pterandon so I can fly around off the island.
[3]
Marl spends a while chasing flying dinosaurs. He can't manage to catch any, but he does discover a nest of them.

Name: THE WIZARD EDUS
Appearance: A tall, plain looking man with blond hair and brown eyes. He wears giant robes with lots of pockets.
Sphere: Force
Mana: 18

Go on adventures with my new friend! Think of a name, or ask him what he's called. And wonder what this big disturbance could be! Go east. What's there?

His  name is Archibald.

He tells you that the disturbance must be another vortex of extreme size and power.

In 35, 30 You and Archibald discover a massive crater of glass among the sands. In the center is a single black stone about the size of a human head. It goes with pulsating red energy.

Keep wandering around until we find our way back to something we know what is.
[2]
Wow but all this fucking jungle looks the same.  Have we passed this tree before? You don't know! ITS A FUCKING TREE! IT DOESN'T GIVE GOOD DIRECTIONS NO MATTER HOW YOU ASK.

Name : Plagueis
Description : Man in rotten green robes
Sphere : disease
Mana : 28 ( 12 previous turn + 5 from Henry + 2 from plague fairy and Ebola spreading + 9 mana, because you wrote +9 mana this turn)

infect explosion elementals with plague, dump all mana into it
[-25 mana][5]
Plagueis infects all the explosion elementals with a wasting plague that quickly destroys them.

+20 mana.

Name: Khor'Kal the Mossy
Appearance: A white serpent with feathered wing-arms, one of which and one eye is cybernetic. Wears a headdress of living and ever mutating plants.
Sphere: Plants
Mana: 38
Notes: Riding a rosewyrm. Not a very tame rosewyrm.

Convince the woodcutters to worship me as a god.

[6]
They start bringing you every virgin girl and several virgin boys in the town.  Someone sacrifices a baby. This escalated a lot faster than you imagined.

Mana:42

TRAIN THE SLAVES USING GOOD FITNESS TECHNIQUES AND MAGIC. THEN LEAD A REVOLT

[5]
The slaves grow buff and cover themselves in oil.

Your forces are
you (D20)
5 slaves (d8)
vs
10 Hiss soldiers (d8)
3 Hiss special forces (d10)
1 Great serpent (d12)

Fight?

Name: Atrimian
Sphere: Flesh
Mana: 23

Fuck it. Sexclone and I are going to do what must be done.
[6]

There are now 5 smaller opposite sex clones of yourself running around in addition to the original Sexclone.

This is getting out of hand.

They're all looking at you with lustful eyes.

THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND.

https://i.imgur.com/rmnt5ji.jpg

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 14, 2019, 04:42:15 pm »

Name: GLOBOR THE GLOB
Appearance: A clockwork guy with a hat made of space dust
Sphere: Clockworks
Mana: 9

...Bring me living beings ya idiotic pieces of clock!!! Also any shiny stuff you can find. Remember to use your net spider tank.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 05:47:32 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #172 on: April 14, 2019, 05:36:31 pm »

8 mana this time. Sorry forgot.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #173 on: April 14, 2019, 05:42:13 pm »

Name: Sid
Appearance: Old fisherman
Sphere: Water and Corpses (Skull of Cybernecromancy)
Mana: 37
Note: Spiky purple hair water-flesh skeleton lady-friend. Speaks Japanese with Spanish subs.

Search for an entrance to the pyramid and enter. If none is found, use water magic to drill a hole in it. Turn the drilled candy into cotton candy and offer it to my anime friend, if possible.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 14, 2019, 10:24:40 pm »

Mana:50

Create Protein Shakes for me and the slaves. Use however much mana is necessary. THEN FIGHT. DEATH TO THE TYRANTS! FREEEEEEEDOOOOOOM
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 14, 2019, 10:59:49 pm »

Converse with the anime humans about what is going on.  If it's some kind of human sacrifice to a volcano god or such, express displeasure and offer to assist with whatever issue requires the volcano god's assistance.

If this is some sort of combat trial, offer assistance by making the idol a mech suit or into a cyborg or something.  Or some more direct assistance if another fighter is desired.

Spoiler: Henry (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 11:03:39 pm by Devastator »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 15, 2019, 02:50:54 am »

Name: Drycst
Appearance: A guy wearing a long black cloak that conveniently completely obscures all bodily features.
Sphere: Earth
Mana: 76

Drycst exits the vortex and gets back into his tower, where he meditates one last time.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 15, 2019, 04:18:33 am »

Just explore the area around where we find ourselves and see if we find anything.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 15, 2019, 03:36:48 pm »

Spoiler: Duhuin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other (click to show/hide)

Duhuin the Not-So-Good-at-Examining-stuff will explore 020,031
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 06:53:42 pm by ziizo »
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 15, 2019, 05:49:01 pm »

Name:Marl
Appearance:A bearded human in a green hooded cloak carrying a staff. Accompanied by a juvenile Allosaurus named George.
Sphere:Dinosaurs.
Mana:52

Tame one of the pterosaurs.

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19