Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Promontory [4/4]  (Read 14620 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Promontory [4/4]
« Reply #150 on: August 27, 2019, 08:48:03 am »

Keep driving gotta make sure those guys are far behind me.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 04, 2019, 10:18:31 pm »

Dominic stops, gets the map out of the back seat, then tries using it to orient himself.

Dread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 04, 2019, 10:49:47 pm »

Yara: 25 - 10(Weather)

Yara slams on the brakes, rights her gun, and takes a shot at the armed man. Her flechette splits the trunk of a sapling next to his head.

Marauder: 37/100

A bullet whistles past Yara's ear. Behind the man, three others step out of the trucks. Each of them has a gun, and one is shouting into a radio. As the men shoulder their weapons and assume firing stances, Yara takes note that all of them, though dressed in drab brown garments, wear a red bandana around their neck.

Burt keeps driving. The sound of engines has long since faded into the distance behind him, but he continues onwards. He's hopelessly lost by now - if he had to turn around, he's not even sure he could find his own tracks.

Dominic, satisfied that he's lost his pursuers, pulls to a stop and retrieves the map from his backseat. As he pores over it, noting that the forest is represented only by a vague green blob and that he has no way of telling his direction, another car pulls up beside him. It's the man from the hill - the one that picked up the teardrop.

############################################################################

Spoiler: Dominic (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Burt (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Yara (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Akkad (click to show/hide)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 04, 2019, 10:58:33 pm »

Yara slowly places her gun on the ground and puts her hands up, then asks “what do you want? I probably have something in my pack you want, I just don’t want you to kill me. You all have a red bandanna on your necks, why is that?”

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 05, 2019, 05:07:03 am »

Keep driving and try to find the edge of the forest.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 10, 2019, 03:43:44 pm »

Dominic drives in a random direction (away from the pursuers if that matters) and observes which direction he's going on the map.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]