Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: Broken Vessel  (Read 15122 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
Re: Vessel [BRIEF]
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2019, 12:13:29 am »

So far, yes.

To my disappointment.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2019, 12:16:34 am »

"I SUGGEST THE PURIFIER SQUAD TAKE ME"
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2019, 12:19:40 am »

i have to ask does the weapons from Divine Weaponry stay or disappear after a while, and does it disappear if you summon another weapon?
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2019, 12:22:33 am »

They'll go away if you leave them alone for a while or specifically desummon them, but they're effectively permanent. And you can have multiple of them active, in multiple different forms.

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2019, 12:52:14 am »

" I volunteer to lead the Purifier squad.  At the moment, it seems like we won't have trouble  determining  a roster."

"Vu, NIJI,  Satesia, you're on. If it turns out we need to go loud down there,  Vale can swap out for Vu. That being said,  we don't know how many worshipers are still in the temple,  and their condition.
Ariadne, your Miracles would be invaluable in aiding the mortals most drastically affected, and may assist in further temple purification. Would you be willing to accompany the Purifiers as a support member? "

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2019, 01:43:56 am »

I RECOMMEND MYSELF FOR THE SQUAD DEFENDING THE HUMANS.

Dunno if I'm too late here but yeah.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2019, 02:12:24 am »

"WORMWOOD IT SEEMS THAT VU ISN'T A FIGHTER, I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU TAKE ME INSTEAD ON THE ACCOUNT OF IF YOU TAKE VU THEN HALF THE SQUAD DOESN'T HAVE WEAPONS TO COMBAT THE DEMONIC THREAT!"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2019, 02:35:30 am »

"FORCE VALE IS INCORRECT | THE FORCE VU IRYRFEJ'KSEZ IS WELL SUITED TO FIGHTING"

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2019, 02:44:47 am »

tbh when i look at Vu sheet it seems like its going a more stealth and deceiving based approach, i know that god's flesh can be good in combat if your clever but if half the squad doesn't have a weapon it seems like a huge weakness

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2019, 02:52:32 am »

Invisibility, teleportation, and fast bodyshifting are all borderline overpowered in combat. And out of combat, really. But Vu is very much built to be a powerful warrior. The only real trouble he has is defeating something armored enough to tank an attack of mere muscle and bone.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2019, 02:53:57 am »

[In all honesty I'm probably the best for combat- sadly no one wants the battle master meatshield berserker.]
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2019, 02:56:16 am »

i took teleportation and celerity for a reason after all, plus i'm a walking armory cause i have a feeling the divine weapons can break if we abuse them too much

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2019, 07:18:39 am »

((New characters are accepted and will be added to my personal listing. However, this assignment remains limited to 8 angels. Who gets to go will be decided by the Servants organizing the two squads. On that note-))

Servants, please provide a bolded action volunteering to lead one of the squads, along with a list of angels that you will bring along.
If multiple proposals conflict the Observer will pick which one is more suitable.

Servant Chou Leader Of Squad Vanguard.
Servant Ariadne--Healer and Speaker

Ariadne was pretty happy at the proactivity everyone showed--they didn't even have time to delegate things when already teams were picked!
"[...]Ariadne, your Miracles would be invaluable in aiding the mortals most drastically affected, and may assist in further temple purification. Would you be willing to accompany the Purifiers as a support member? "[/font]
They agreed...over the sonorous tones of the pure forces communicating their wishes in the holy medium that permeated the area.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2019, 08:05:54 am »

"This one is willing to operate as vanguard."

((Yeah, Vu isn't gonna be a slouch as far as combat, though of course he won't be quite as ridiculous as angels with the truly strong combat powers.  I did discuss his build with Egan before deciding on it, and I'm confident it'll be enough for most purposes.  Oh, and I intend to augment his power by picking up weapons; FoG might not be able to imitate steel, but Hidden Divine includes things inside Vu's body, so he can swallow swords or guns or whatever and make use of them without penalty.))

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2019, 09:36:50 am »

POV: I also went with Vu for these two reasons.

1: Comptent Combat Shape Shifting is brutal, but not over kill like some of the other powers. The Canguard is to protect people and direct their prayers, not non stop combat, plus he can go invisible so predator (movie not drone.)

2: In his own fluff Vu actually wants to well, get long and patience. Makes that rare as majority of the Forces are just barely contained walking bombs. Again, Vanguard is defense and we got to speak to the mortals.

Just my logic.

Hell I only was leader for Vanguard due to smaller team. Purifier is the true squad for numbers.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10