Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Kadaya - The Island of Mystery (5/5)  (Read 5793 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kadaya - The Island of Mystery (5/5)
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2019, 09:23:09 am »

"John, I don't think I experienced anything."

He goes over to where the scientist want him to be, whilst avoiding any potential fighting.
"Why are we doing this, can't you observe us in the room we're in?"
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2019, 07:00:26 pm »

"My name? Well it's Mr. Let-me-out-of-here-immediately of course, haven't you been paying attention to my repeated attempts to declare myself? On an unrelated note, would you very much mind letting me out of here immediately?"

Try not to get between the flying karate kicker and his victim.

Tymewalk

• Bay Watcher
  • Tyme Traveler
    • View Profile
Kadaya Turn Update
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2019, 09:44:53 pm »

"Erin, no events."
I get up and approach the pair.
"Could you explain what is going to happen to us in more detail please?"
"Very good, Erin. Today's experiments are mostly over endurance. I unfortunately can not tell you more, but I can assure you that you will be perfectly safe.
”Ryan, and like her I haven’t experienced anything new”

He’d say while getting up and also approaching the pair, while trying to avoid the gaze of the one who seemed to be smiling creepily.

”As for new thoughts, well can you tell me why your doing this to us instead of willing subjects, or better yet, animals.”
The formerly-smiling scientist begins to furrow his brow at the question. He moves to open his mouth, however-
"Oh, yeah. Suuuuure. Definitely nothing has happened. No thougths at all, intrusive or otherwise, nooo! Just like my fellow human beings, who are totally not robot copies, trying to get me to reveal confidential information, of which I have none. "Remain calm while we insert our alien probes up your backsides. There's nothing to worry about!" If you think I'm going to stay calm and not resist, then your people must be really stupid, Grey! For humanity!"

Flying karate kick to the "human" scientist! It's obviously a Grey using a human skin suit!
Robert: Flying Karate Kick: 18 + 2 (?) = 20

Robert's lower leg begins to flow slightly as he kicks the scientist directly in the neck, sending him flying. The scientist lands outside of the room with a whud against the wall, completely incapacitated.

The other scientist standing outside draws his baton and scrambles for his radio, calling for backup.
get out of the way of the fight about to begin.
Erin: Dodge: 19

Erin dodges the scientist's flying body with ease, escaping the commotion successfully.
"John, I don't think I experienced anything."

He goes over to where the scientist want him to be, whilst avoiding any potential fighting.
"Why are we doing this, can't you observe us in the room we're in?"
"My name? Well it's Mr. Let-me-out-of-here-immediately of course, haven't you been paying attention to my repeated attempts to declare myself? On an unrelated note, would you very much mind letting me out of here immediately?"

Try not to get between the flying karate kicker and his victim.
Mattis: ?: 1

Mattis feels as if nothing significant really came out of what he just did, good or bad.

Mattis and John shuffle around in the cell, standing back far enough. Thankfully, as neither of them made it outside before Robert did his flying kick, none of them were in the path of any danger.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2019, 06:37:22 am »

"Aw hell, now their gonna call security and we're gonna get tazed."
Stay in the cell so I don't get tazed or shot.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

MedievalParadox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2019, 02:41:12 pm »

As Ryan saw what Robert did he went back inside the cell, as to avoid being  around the madman who kicked the mad scientist, something anyone with a brain knows is a bad idea.

”I am not getting involved in this.”

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2019, 05:00:33 pm »

"Uwah?"
I take the chance to slip into the hallway and look around, staying clear of the fight and not running or anything, just standing out of the way, hopefully unnoticed.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2019, 05:21:48 pm »

"No, I won't allow you to experiment on me! I have human rights, something an alien like you wouldn't understand! I will save my friends and stop your evil plans on humanity!"

Charge against the second "human" scientist and headbutt his head! Quick, before he calls the Mothership with that strange device that it's definitely not a normal radio!
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2019, 06:49:25 pm »

"You know, guy, I'm rooting for you here, but is really this the right time?"

Step away from the conflict and look for exit signs.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2019, 09:54:09 pm »

"It's my chance to escape, robot that looks and speaks in the exact same way as Mattis! Didn't you say you wanted to get out of here? What happened to to than, huh? Tell me where the real Mattis is or prove that you're not a copy of the real thing!"
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Tymewalk

• Bay Watcher
  • Tyme Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2019, 10:33:14 pm »

"Aw hell, now their gonna call security and we're gonna get tazed."
Stay in the cell so I don't get tazed or shot.
As Ryan saw what Robert did he went back inside the cell, as to avoid being  around the madman who kicked the mad scientist, something anyone with a brain knows is a bad idea.

”I am not getting involved in this.”
The pair hold back and stay in the cell, hopefully safe from any more of Robert's antics.
"Uwah?"
I take the chance to slip into the hallway and look around, staying clear of the fight and not running or anything, just standing out of the way, hopefully unnoticed.
Erin quickly slinks away, backing up into a wall, yet not making any noise. She can see a closet nearby to her left, some kind of meeting hall at the end of the right hallway, and a badge scanner at the end of the left one.
"No, I won't allow you to experiment on me! I have human rights, something an alien like you wouldn't understand! I will save my friends and stop your evil plans on humanity!"

Charge against the second "human" scientist and headbutt his head! Quick, before he calls the Mothership with that strange device that it's definitely not a normal radio!
Robert: Headbutt: 16 + 2 (?) = 18

With a swing backwards, the same glow appears to emanate from Robert's forehead. Robert slams his head into the other scientist's head, knocking him down, although for how long is anyone's guess. The scientist drops his radio, clearly unable to say anything before he was quite suddenly slammed in the face by Robert's... well, face.

Mattis, slinking away, checks for any signs that might lead to them being able to escape.

Down the hallway to the cell's left are two arrows - the blue one leads straight ahead, and the red one takes a right turn.

Down the hallway to the cell's right, Mattis can see Erin, and doesn't see much else that she didn't.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2019, 03:02:21 am »

""Good."
Collect the radio and search the pair for badges, keys, and any useful tools.
"We'll want to lock them in our cell once were done searching them."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2019, 06:35:39 am »

"...Wait a second, I don't even know karate. How did I..?"

Well, this is strange. I'm certain I'm not this strong or fast. Examine my body. Did those weirdos use experimental serums on me? Or maybe bionic upgrades? Search them too, for documents and papers, anything that could help me understand the truth.

"Uh... Since you guys didn't side with those aliens during the fight, I'll assume you all are actually the real ones instead of clones. Am I the only one who can't remember anything?"

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2019, 10:05:13 am »

"I don't really remember anything past getting on the island. I guess I'll move the bodies into the cell if no one else is going to."
Wait until people are finished looting then drag the scientist into the cell.

MedievalParadox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2019, 04:19:57 pm »

As Robert knocks out the guy I exit the cell and  well answer Roberts question.

”Depends on what you mean by not remembering anything. If you mean that in the literal sense, then that’s wrong otherwise we wouldn’t remember each other. Or anything for that matter. But assuming your question isn’t literal, then all I can’t remember is how we ended up in...this place.”

Dread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2019, 05:52:28 pm »

"Reinforcements will be on the way, might we want to move?"

Loot the batons and anything else Erin might have missed. Then look down the hallway with the red arrow.

"Closet, meeting room, red arrow or blue arrow? I'm inclined to vote red arrow, assuming we want to stick together?"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4