Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Kadaya - The Island of Mystery (5/5)  (Read 5805 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Kadaya - The Island of Mystery (5/5)
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2019, 03:01:28 am »

"Together is better, if we run into someone we can overpower them as a group, and we'll be less likely to raise the alarm if we aren't spread out. I don't have a route preference, ill just vote if we get a tie."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2019, 06:10:13 am »

"I guess checking the Closet might be a good idea? At least as a hiding spot, so we can work on a plan."
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2019, 06:24:43 am »

"I agree that we should stick together, and I'm just gonna follow the group."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MedievalParadox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2019, 01:55:42 pm »

”We should stay together, but I don’t think we should go into the closet. For all we know there might be cameras in there, not to mention the very likely outcome of limited space.”

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2019, 02:20:11 pm »

looks like were following the red arrows?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2019, 02:35:44 pm »

"Irrelevant. "They" already know where we are, at all times. And if there are cameras there, then there definitely are cameras on this cell and the hallways too."
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Tymewalk

• Bay Watcher
  • Tyme Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2019, 06:54:52 pm »

""Good."
Collect the radio and search the pair for badges, keys, and any useful tools.
"We'll want to lock them in our cell once were done searching them."
Erin takes the radio as well as the badges and the clipboard from both scientists.
"...Wait a second, I don't even know karate. How did I..?"

Well, this is strange. I'm certain I'm not this strong or fast. Examine my body. Did those weirdos use experimental serums on me? Or maybe bionic upgrades? Search them too, for documents and papers, anything that could help me understand the truth.

"Uh... Since you guys didn't side with those aliens during the fight, I'll assume you all are actually the real ones instead of clones. Am I the only one who can't remember anything?"
Erin has the only clipboard. Neither scientist seems to be carrying much else, presumably by design.
"Reinforcements will be on the way, might we want to move?"

Loot the batons and anything else Erin might have missed. Then look down the hallway with the red arrow.

"Closet, meeting room, red arrow or blue arrow? I'm inclined to vote red arrow, assuming we want to stick together?"
Mattis takes both batons, leaving the scientists essentially with nothing, except for maybe their clothes. It's probably a bad idea to loot those, though.
"I don't really remember anything past getting on the island. I guess I'll move the bodies into the cell if no one else is going to."
Wait until people are finished looting then drag the scientist into the cell.
John drags the scientist into the cell, letting him down with a nice "whud" on the ground. Not like it'll hurt him any more than Robert already did, though.

(I'm assuming the party wants to follow the red arrows. If you want to do something different, you still can, but you'll need to make a decision fast.)

Following the hallway with the red arrows, the party comes to a large set of double-doors labeled "R&D Lab #7". A badge scanner beeps, presumably triggered by the badges Erin was holding, and the doors open.

Inside the party can see all manner of scientific equipment, from microscopes to various vials of things to safety goggles to... whatever some of these devices even are. Thankfully, the lab seems to be empty with nobody around, but it would be wise to quickly find and grab whatever the party needs now.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2019, 06:44:10 am »

"Everybody should grab something to use as a weapon."
Grab one of the microscopes and put on a pair of safety goggles, then search the lab for anything that might be useful and a lab coat.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2019, 09:28:06 am »

labcoat, need to look in passing like I belong. Am aware it wont pass a close inspection. Next, pocketable weapon check. Knife? I dont want anything obvious but would prefer to be armed. Once done, back out to follow blue arrow

MedievalParadox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2019, 12:01:46 pm »

As I enter the lab I put on the lab coat and safety googles I would then pocket the vials, and finally after I do that, I search for A weapon I can hide in my pocket, or at least something small enough to fit in my pocket and heavy enough to act as a weapon.

”Let’s see what we got here.”

Tymewalk

• Bay Watcher
  • Tyme Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2019, 09:15:55 pm »

(Still waiting on Dread and randomgenericusername. I'll be doing a turn tomorrow if they haven't posted by then, so if you guys wanna get actions in, now's the time.)

Dread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2019, 05:17:01 pm »

"Speaking of weapons, does anyone want one of these?"

Offer one of the batons to anyone who wants it. Also put on a lab coat.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2019, 09:32:20 am »

"Urge to touch mysterious artifacts rising. Must... Resist..!"

...Grab as many unknown devices as possible. Possible physical evidence to the existence of the alien conspiration.

Take the offered baton, and also try to "disguise" myself as a scientist with a labcoat and goggles like the others are doing (despite already being a scientist myself).

Tymewalk

• Bay Watcher
  • Tyme Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2019, 08:55:39 pm »

"Everybody should grab something to use as a weapon."
Grab one of the microscopes and put on a pair of safety goggles, then search the lab for anything that might be useful and a lab coat.
John: Search: 16

John finds a couple of flasks of acid as well as a lab coat. Thankfully, the flasks are sealed, but they are made of glass, so they can break easily in a pocket.
labcoat, need to look in passing like I belong. Am aware it wont pass a close inspection. Next, pocketable weapon check. Knife? I dont want anything obvious but would prefer to be armed. Once done, back out to follow blue arrow
Erin: Search: 9

Erin manages to find a lab coat and a pen. Not exactly top-tier weaponry, but it'll do in her situation.

Following the blue arrows, Erin quickly runs into a couple of guards patrolling the hallway.

"Mornin', ma'am," one of them says to her, this being the first time she's actually known what time of day it was since she was brought here. "You look a little beat up, are you all right?"
As I enter the lab I put on the lab coat and safety googles I would then pocket the vials, and finally after I do that, I search for A weapon I can hide in my pocket, or at least something small enough to fit in my pocket and heavy enough to act as a weapon.

”Let’s see what we got here.”
Ryan: Search: 19
Ryan: ?: 16

Ryan manages to find three knives stashed in a drawer, enough labcoats for the entire group, some safety goggles, and a small plastic bag to contain the vials in. The knives look as if they belong in a kitchen more than anything else.
"Speaking of weapons, does anyone want one of these?"

Offer one of the batons to anyone who wants it. Also put on a lab coat.
Mattis takes a lab coat from Ryan and puts it on.
"Urge to touch mysterious artifacts rising. Must... Resist..!"

...Grab as many unknown devices as possible. Possible physical evidence to the existence of the alien conspiration.

Take the offered baton, and also try to "disguise" myself as a scientist with a labcoat and goggles like the others are doing (despite already being a scientist myself).

Robert takes a... huh.

Robert isn't sure what to call any of these, since they don't really look like anything he's handled.

In that case, Robert takes a... looky-thingy and a spinny-thingy. He's not really sure what either one of them does, but it doesn't matter, as he just takes them anyways.

He also takes the baton from Mattis, and takes a labcoat and goggles as well.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2019, 01:59:10 am »

"Looks like Erin already left, I'm gonna follow her."
Grab a pair of safety goggles as I walk out towards the blue arrow.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4