Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Kadaya - The Island of Mystery (5/5)  (Read 5717 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Kadaya - The Island of Mystery (5/5)
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2019, 10:01:39 am »

"Yeah, just had a rough night. You doing well? Anything I need to worry about?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

MedievalParadox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2019, 06:02:34 pm »

I bag the vials and Pocket the knives.

so right now I’ve found several lab coats for us, it’s not muc but it should provide some protection for us. Who wants one?

Tymewalk

• Bay Watcher
  • Tyme Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2019, 01:56:42 pm »

"Looks like Erin already left, I'm gonna follow her."
Grab a pair of safety goggles as I walk out towards the blue arrow.
John walks towards the blue arrow and sees the guards, one of them asking Erin some questions. He's mostly hidden for now, but whether that'll hold if the guards get too close is another thing entirely.
"Yeah, just had a rough night. You doing well? Anything I need to worry about?"
"Not at all, ma'am," the guard promptly replies. "I'm assuming you heard the code from earlier, so I'll just need to see some ID. Shouldn't take more than a moment, but you know how management gets about those policies."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2019, 02:27:09 pm »

"Sure, just a moment."
I ruffle through my pockets, going through the process of a pocket check that gets a bit annoyed after the first pocket doesnt have it.
"Darn it, I think I set it down in the lab, mind walking with me while I grab it?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2019, 03:15:59 am »

Keep hidden and if a guard gets close smash them in the head with the microscope and hit the second one if I can.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2019, 06:15:07 am »

Make sure my disguise is on and walk towards the blue arrow, where everyone else went. If there's a fight, tackle the closest guard and give them a kick to the face.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]