Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: My attempts at a beast slayer  (Read 8475 times)

DwarvenLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry for being here, my time machine broke.
    • View Profile
Re: My attempts at a beast slayer
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2019, 06:06:12 pm »

After I killed the fire blob, I went down to the marshes way down south and killed a evil zebra with extract. It bit off Sarvesh's foot but I got away uninjured. Geno didn't even participate. He ran.

(The reason i haven't posted much is because of the fact I keep dying or something bad happens so I have to savescum, but that takes way too long.)
And thus was the dwarven meatshield invented.
the child should serve well in the infantry (that is a horrible pun, and I already regret saying it).

DwarvenLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2019, 05:47:57 pm »

I headed back north to a ettin's lair; I entered and it ruched me, so I threw a coin at it (Breaking it's ribs and making it's breathing laborious)
I then just spammed it with the help of Sarvesh (Geno always runs from these fights) and it bled to death. I then went to festivethroats, the town that contains the only mead hall in the world. THere are taverns in some goblin pits and markest in the world's luckiest kobold cave and a elven retreat, but it's not the same as a good mead hall.
the child should serve well in the infantry (that is a horrible pun, and I already regret saying it).

DwarvenLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2019, 06:27:58 pm »

Pausing this indefinitely.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]