Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Space Hulk RTD(sort of minimalistic)  (Read 4791 times)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Space Hulk RTD(sort of minimalistic)
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2019, 02:27:23 pm »

Peint mah kustomquadgitzogblastadeffgun red witf da blood, makin if fastah. Them look foh moar gits to krump

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2019, 02:48:29 pm »

Accept the blessing and test of the Omnissiah, prove that I am worthy of commanding this Ark (at least until I can move it to a forge-word that can take care of it).
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2019, 04:07:24 pm »

Name : Shas'la Es'Tau Fodder
Class : TAU CHAINSWORDER (He got bumped in the head, and became convinced that the GREATER GOOD demands he learn to chainsword. He has a chainsword he found.)

Hit the genestealers from the flank while they're regrouping.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2019, 05:04:11 pm »

Be ready to open fire on the genestealers when they appear again, making sure to stick with the others.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2019, 05:14:09 pm »

Name : Chaos Horrors have names?
Class : Pink Horror of Tzeentch

Drop through warp portal from last turn. Nom closest living thing.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2019, 08:19:44 pm »

Jeff, being easily confused, observed the Genestealers beginning to retreat and immediately began to copy them, running away in the same direction and screaming rather loudly. He had no idea what they were running from, but boy, it must be scary!
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2019, 12:16:44 pm »

We have discordooo  nao ( or rather own channel in bay 12 forum gams discordoo ) https://discord.gg/MScnjQK

Also lacking action from King Zultan

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2019, 12:18:57 pm »

Fix up bleeding with jury-rigged wound cauterizer,  then mount drone hover jets to murder assembly line, to make it moblie.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2019, 12:59:00 pm »

Break the lizards gun over my knee, then go explore the area around me,
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2019, 03:49:53 pm »

Turn 6   Horrors of the warp

Rusty hallways of whatever this ship was

Brother Jim
(4 +1)  Wimpy tau technology easily breaks down under the might of your knee.
(6+1) Then you proceed to explore the area around you, you manage to turn on one of consoles in the room and learn from data logs, that this ship  used to be Light of Terra aircraft carrier  and it belonged to Imperial navy, last data entries mention being on crash course to the space hulk during warp transit, it happened somewhat in the beginning of first gothic war.
Then you explore the hallway from which lizardman came. It is filled with lots of lizardmen corpses and some tau fire warriors corpses.
There is broken machinery, few bolt casings and lone astartes leaving the scene. He is clad in venerable ancient mark 2 crusade  power armour is covered with weathered set of robes lightly burned by tau pulse weaponry. His pauldron bears marking of Dark Angels chapter.
He has crusade pattern boltern and holstered plasma pistol.

Tau ship

Barry the Jokaero

(4+1) You jury rig the wound caterizer with random bits and bobs of tau drones and fix your bleeding.
(2+1) You atttech hover jets to murderous sentient assembly line, yet they dont work.
Genestealers are puzzled by you not paying attention to them and attempt to slice you up.
(4-1)  vs (3+1) You CAUTERIZE THEM
Brother Jeff (1 +1)

IS THIS WHAT PASSES FOR HATRED IN YOUR FOUL KIND, XENOS? SHOW ME YOUR FURY, SHOW ME ALL YOU CAN, COME ON, YOU CAN BE BETTER ENEMIES OF MANKIND, WHAT YOU DO NOW IS JUST NOT WORTHY TO EVEN LOOK AT, KILLING YOU WILL NOT EVEN BE GLORIOUS
You make a speech worthy of your order greatest chaplains and greatly inspire genestealers to show their best.
Genestealers (6-1) vs (5+1)  start regretting their lifechoice after multiple bonecrushing highfives and proceed to keep running away from you.

Hole leading into the warp (1-1) shrinks until it stops existing
Pink Horror of Tzeentch (3+1)
You suddenly remember, that as all demons you actually have demonic name :
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
and you decide not to tell it to anyone, because it grants great deal of power above you to anyone knowing it and being able to properly pronounce it in dark tongue.
Despite hole rapidly shrinking you manage to jump out of it just in time!
(3+1) vs (2-1)
You CHOMP surprised four armed human in hazmat suit standing near you, biting off his arm, he screams in pain and drops autogun. 

Private Dave (6+1)

As you take up firing stance, you start hearing strange things from your vox.
Secret Order Alpha 247
Hidden memories suddenly unfold in your mind
Mercyless loyalty to the emperor, loyalty even through betrayal and treachery.
Operative, this space hulk contains hidden agent cell lead by vigilator named Alpharius, yes, I am Alpharius too, but this is different Alpharius, who has mission of preventing Chaos lord Alpharius leading band of Alphariuses from getting hold on 
Hydra battle cruiser stuck inside this hulk and containing stasis pods with twenty other Alphariuses awaiting for secret order to awaken from another Alpharius, which is different Alpharius from all the other Alphariuses I previously mentioned, but this is not the Alpharius, which is our primarch Alpharius, and this is not Alpharius, which is actually not Alpharius
I know, this might be somewhat confusing to understand, so I will try to explain mission as clear, as alpha legionary can
Follow the Trail of many faced hydra, dance at border of damnation, yet gaze at the light of the golden throne

Fire warrior   vs genestealer cultists
(6+1) vs (3-1)

You brutally decimate genestealer cultists with flurry of chainsword blows trying to prevent them from regroup until... ....ugh, there are no cultists left to regroup?

Techrpiest John (5 +1)
+++10101010101010100101010110101010010101, connection established, ship reactor awakened, full command of ship achieved +++++

The interior of tau ship starts violently shaking, cracks start appearing in the walls and create MULTIPLE HULL BREACHES, as Ark Mechanicus beneath awakens

SkullKrusha (6+1)   ( Wtf is wrong with rollthediceonline thing, its too many sixes)

As you paint your gun with blood, blood runes of Khorne appear on the floor and start summoning bloodletters,
seems like god of Blood granted you your desire of gits to krump.

Brother Auric (5+1) vs (3-1)

You mentally dominate key units of the cult, suicide vest wearing cultists  trigger their devices prematurely, squad sergeants blow up own squads with frag grenades, heavy weapon teams unleash heavy stubbers and mining gear upon own men. Alpha genestealers rip apart their own squads of genestealers. Its absolute carnage.

AS THE CULT IS WIPED OUT, CULT PATRIARCH REVEALS HIMSELF

HP - 10 (no, he is not getting killed in one good roll)

I fucked up somewhere in formatting so text got TOTALLY BLUE

Also its just next turn until possibility shield spell fades away and stops giving buffs to player actions and debuffs to bad guys actions

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2019, 03:58:41 pm »

Refresh my Possibility Shield; then, assuming I have focus to spare, Smite the patriarch.

And wait, I don't think the Tzeentchian horror would be getting the +1 from the possibility shield.
I mean, given it's not attacking us right now, it might just not be affected, but it's definitely not allied with us.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 04:39:43 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2019, 04:14:30 pm »

SHOW THE'S GITS DA POWAR OF DA EMPRHA. EMPRHA MORK AND GORK!!!

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2019, 04:37:05 pm »

Burble excitedly as I continue to eat fourarmed human. Use sorcerer powers to get rid of autogun if he tries to use it.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2019, 05:50:40 pm »

call a few nearby skitariis and combat servitors (most of them stay behind to guard the Ark though) is time to reunite with the silly humans I left behind.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2019, 05:55:28 am »

Follow the order. May the God Emperor smile upon us.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5