Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Space Hulk RTD(sort of minimalistic)  (Read 4796 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Hulk RTD(sort of minimalistic)
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2019, 01:37:50 am »

Name : Jimbo
Class : Space Marine

Look for things to kill.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2019, 04:25:15 am »

Turn 3   children of four armed emperor

Brother Jeff gives high five to tech priest Jon 4 vs 4 , who responds to high five with his servo arm mechadendrite, it seems to withstand the might of transhuman high five

Private Dave screams in pain, his scream echoes across the hallways (1)
Ventilation and distant hallways respond with horrific beast like screeches and noises, as well as screams : ARISE, FOR THE STARCHILDREN , seems like you attracted attention of local genestealer cult
Letting his pain out with a scream, Dave manages to somewhat fix his arm and remove the pain with injector from first aid kit (5)

Brother Auric   (4) proceeds to put tau drones, various parts  and bobs into big bag labeled Gifts of the emperor, truly glorious day for a chapter, assembly line is part of room structural integrity and would require dissasembly to be placed in bag.

Barry the jokaero (6)   Using random tau drone parts ,you create mug with gravity inhibitor and integrated shield generator, then you add spikes of unknown to you alloy and put engraving of banana on mug, looks like a good start, eh?

Last Freeboota vs Skullkrusha 1 vs 5
You easily KRUMP  dis git with single punch  and BORROW HIS DAKKA [/glow][/glow]

Kaptinn Gitkilla bs Skullkrusha 6 vs 6

As Kaptinn gets perfect aim on your head, you scream OI and crouch causing him to miss.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2019, 08:45:06 am »

"Oh dear."

Ready Autogun and prepare to fire on any genestealers.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2019, 09:16:30 am »

*looks up Librarian abilities*

Use mind scan to figure out what the incoming hostiles are planning, and prepare to counter their approach.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2019, 10:04:14 am »

Brother Jeff prepares to lethally high-five the incoming genestealer cult.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2019, 10:10:45 am »

Further upgrade the engraving to produce a desiccator ray, converting the liquids contained within any fired at into delicious banana juice, which would then be  pulled into the  mug via the inhibitor field.

Afterwords, look for peanut.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2019, 11:38:25 am »

destroy the heretical alien tech
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2019, 12:12:09 pm »

"Ya ain't got nuffin on me ya git!"

SHOOT MA DAKKA AT THIS GIT FO GORK ' MORK DA EMPRAH!   

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2019, 03:08:25 am »

Dive for cover and see where the red dots come from.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2019, 11:01:18 am »

Turn 3
  In the void, can emperor hear you scream?
Quote from diary found near husked body of noble aboard space hulk

Somewhere in ancient hallways

Brother Jim (6)  dives for cover and looks through the scope of his bolter,  he hears sounds of  bolter fire, chain of red dots on his auspex starts becoming lesser, and when it becomes just one dot, lone lizard like humanoid xeno  clad in white space suit darts from behind the corner, as its was escaping from something .

Room FULL OF DAKKA SOUNDS

SkullKrusha vs Kaptin Gitkilla 6 vs 1

ZOG, WHY DIZ SLUGGA NOT SHOOTIN the last words of Kaptin Gitkilaa before he was absolutely shredded by DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA

You feel growing STRONKER AND BIGGIR, WAAAAGHH

Meanwhile in confines of tau ship part of space hulk

Private Dave (4) takes good defensive position and takes aim, preparing to fire upon genestealers.
Brother Auric (5)  Performs mind scan of  distant cultists and discovers, that cult plan involves using traditional frontal attack of mass infantry, but its merely a cunning trick of foul alien mastermind and main attack would be commenced by genestealer horde jumping out of the ventilation and usage of mind control by cult magus

some  alien psyche attempts to claw into your mind, Do you think, that you can outsmart our noble star father ? How can your false faith prevail before starchildren and four armed emperor?  4 vs 4 in psychic duel with cult magus

Brother Jeff (2) As brother Jeff prepares to lethally high-five genestealer cultists he suddenly has flashback of his primarchs teachings

CODEX ASTARTES, BOOK 348, CHAPTER 234

SPACE MARINE SHOULD MASTER ALL THE BATTLEFIELDS AND WAYS OF WAR, WITH CHAINSWORD, BOLT GUN AND GRENADES SHALL HE ASSAULT THE FOE AND EMERGE VICTORIOUS
POWER FIST IS OPTIMAL CHOICE FOR GIVING LETHAL HIGH FIVES

Barry the Jokaero (4)   
You sucessfully integrate dessicator ray. into the mug, however design is imperfect and 50 % of the juice would be lost in process.
Finding peanut would be hard in such a place (2)

Techpriest John (6) WILDLY SCREECHES IN BINARY, CURSING THE FOUL XENO TECH ALL AROUND AND INFECTING IT WITH BLESSED ERADICATION PROGRAMS 11010100101010101001010101010010101010101
rolls to dodge
tau ship tech (1)  Blessed predatory binary technomemes absolutely undo the foul xeno workings of tau ship

power generation stops, lights blow up, circuitry of computers melts, databanks are wiped, doors are unpowered, but more importantly
air starts getting colder and ice appears on ventilation ducts, as life support systems are no longer online

Cache of xenotech in brother auric bag (5)  Somehow hiding it in bag helped  drones and drone parts to resist allconsuming technovirus unleashed by techpriest.

Jokaeros high tech mug (3)  It resists stoically, but predatory binary code manages to overload some internal machinery here and there, disabling grav inhibitor and power field generators. Beam weapon survived the onslaught of hostile code.

Genestealer cultists  vs  unpowered doors (3)
Their assault is somewhat temporary halted, as unpowered doors closed shut, and it would take them time to break them.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2019, 11:09:43 am »

Brother Jeff finds a vent and starts smacking it angrily until either
A: it is destroyed and he crawls inside
or
B: the heat starts working again. Oh, and the Life Support. That's also important.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2019, 11:17:57 am »

Hostile incoming from both traditional attack vectors and ventilation, be on guard!

Now, this dumbass shouldn't have opened up the link like that. Now they're open for a counterattack. Dominate the bastard.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2019, 11:52:50 am »

WAAAAAAAAAGH+

FIND SUM MORE ZFS TA KRUSH!!!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2019, 12:35:49 pm »

Be calm I am pretty sure I can survive without the life-support and the spacemarines too, the guardsman is doomed but that is the default state of being of these guys and I don't really care about the monkey.

Use my random direction selector so the omnisiah can point me towards either valuable human tech that must be salvaged or heretical alien tech that must be destroyed then use my tools to carve a path in that direcction
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2019, 01:47:29 pm »

Try not to die.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5