Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Space Hulk RTD(sort of minimalistic)  (Read 4790 times)

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Hulk RTD(sort of minimalistic)
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2019, 03:44:50 pm »

Fix  mug, then build life support system out of spare drone parts.
Once that's done, prepare to bannanaize any  genestealers.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2019, 03:40:13 am »

Chase after the lizard and take its weapon.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2019, 03:05:07 pm »

Turn 5    Death by thousand genestealer cuts
( Turn finished now, but in editing menu you cant highlight stuff with button clicks, so it may be hard to read without rolls and stuff being bold )

ancient rusty hallway
Brother Jim   (3)  vs lizardman in white space suit (6)

You sprint towards frightened lizardman in attempt to wrestle away his gun, but lizard manages dodge you
and shoots you pointblank  with burst from tau pulse blaster piercing your chest armour  and bursting your heart
Luckily, emperor in his infinite wisdom disigned astartes with two hearts.
Lizardman screams in his radio
It is Ikkribiliquotl, I swear by tauva,  our team got surrounded and wiped out by gueronsha, blue-green coloured gueronsha abducted earth caste archeologist, I AM LAST ONE ALIVE, WHERE ARE DAMN REINFORCEMENTS

Genestealer cult (4)  main assault force managed to cut through the unpowered doors with mining lasers

initiative roll off 
genestealer cult neophytes -1
cult magus - 3
genestealers - 4 
jokaero - 5
brother Auric - 6
Techpriest John - 4
Private Dave - 3
Brother Jeff - 2
________
6 ini  Brother Auric acts first, as THERE IS NO TIME TO BE LOST.
    (2)  Auric  vs (5) cult Magus
You attempt to mentally dominate  foul half human abomination, yet its willpower proves strong enough to resist
________
5 ini   Barry the Jokaero  
 (2) Seems, that technocurse of adeptus mechanicus fried large part of inner machinery of your mug for good.
 (5) You manage to create sort of improvized life support system out of spare drones, at least this room is somewhat safe from coldness of space and vacuum.
  (6) vs (5)  You fire orange beam from your mug, just as cultists cut open the closed doors, but cultists manage to dodge the beam by virtue of their unhuman reaction
________
4ini
 genestealers (5)  Burst out of ventilation ducts and jump at unlucky explorers standing near vents

Brother Jeff ( 1)  suffers  brutally, as one genestealer spits acid at his helmet, he is blinded and helmet starts to melt.
Techpriest John ( 4) manages to keep genestealers away from him, but slicing one of them apart covers his blessed Omnissiahs Axe with corrosive xeno blood
Jokaero (3) manages to turn several genestealers into banana juice, but their overwhelming numbers give one particular specimen opportunity to graze you with his claws
Brother Auric (4) You force push away genestealers lunging at you but feel mental strain, as collective psyche of whole cult pushes on you
Private Dave(6) guns down several genestealers with accurate lasgun bursts, while managing to keep the distance and HOLD THE LINE.

Techpriest John(4) lets Omnissiah guide him with random direction generator, he carves part of the floor Omnissiah points him to until he reaches deep dark shaft, which looks like something of clearly human origin, lack of skulls and imperial symbolism shows, that this shaft might have belonged to ship more ancient then Imperium itself.

Private Dave (3)  tries not to die, he does not die, but one particular genestealer feels your fear of death and  starts running towards your direction.

Cult Magus (6)  enters through sliced doors and lashes at Brother Auric (6) with green lightening bolt, yet he dissipates it.

Brother Jeff (6)Despite being blinded by acid and his helmet melting runs towards closest vent blowing up genestealer hands with brutal high fives, he climbs in and gives such brutal high fiving, that genestealers start running back! ( Sort of assumed, that you would go with A part of your action, because Jokaero already fixed life support, so B is sort of done)

Cult neophytes (1)  Halt their assault to regroup  as some cultists equipped with suicide vests detonated prematurely.

Somewhere in end of rusty hallways, where pristine white clean rooms start

SkullKrusha (6) looks for things to KILL, and OH EMPRAH, HE STUMBLES UPON ZOGGIN LOTZ OF HUMIEZ WITH THREE OR FOUR ARMS
5 vs 3
Three armed strange humiez turn into red mist, as you RAIN DAKKA UPON THEM.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 03:41:42 pm by sprinkled chariot »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2019, 03:57:37 pm »

:/

Anyway, Possibility Shield. Let's feel lucky. :)
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2019, 04:20:10 pm »

Brother Jeff rips off his helmet and yeets it at the closest genestealer, before beginning his roaring rampage of high-fives against the fleeing genestealers.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2019, 04:21:56 pm »

what's possibility shield supposed to do

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2019, 04:23:08 pm »

Praise the omnissiah!
Also Prepare weapons to shoot at any xeno that decided to follow me.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2019, 04:43:27 pm »

what's possibility shield supposed to do
Do ctrl-f “possibility” on this page and you’ll find it.
Essentially: “the things that are good for us become more likely, the things that are bad for us become less likely”.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2019, 04:44:36 pm »

NOT ENUFF DAKKA, FIND MORE DAKKA! FOR DA EMPRHA!

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2019, 09:10:27 pm »

Continue bannanazing,  and rig the assembly line into an automated- murder machine, using the  manufactory arms as weapons. 

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2019, 05:38:04 am »

Run and tackle the lizard man then take away his gun.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2019, 01:17:12 pm »

Lacking action from guardsman dude ???

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2019, 01:29:33 pm »

Stab the Genestealer with my bayonet.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2019, 02:09:44 pm »

Turn 5    +++Grace of Omnissiah+++

Pristine looking tau ship( not so pristine in reality, because some techpriest decided to fry all electronics with techno virus)

Private Dave vs genestealer    6 vs 1 ( What did you do to roll two sixes in a row)   
 You put genestealer down with precise bayonet stab in the neck.

Jokaero vs genestealers 4 vs 6

genestealers   manage to dodge your bananizer  ray and graze you with their rending claws, you start bleeding profusely.

(6) Despite serious injuries Your attempt to turn assembly line into murder machine ends up with creating silica animus, it starts cutting down genestealers within proximity to assembly lines with flurry of bladed arms 

SkullKrusha   (4)  You  strap together three heavy stubbers krumped genestealer humiez had and attach them to your shoota , its sort of brutal kustomquadgitzogblastadeffgun, however, it lacks is some yellow paint, red lamps and target prediction squig to be like the guns of flashgitz.

Brother Auric (5)  You successfully manage to cast possibility shield, granting + 1 to rolls of friendly characters and ---- 1 to rolls of opponents for next two turns 

Techpriest John (6 + 1, from possibility shield)

+++ Ave Deus Mechanicus+++  You proudly exclaim in binary
 something from the bottom of ancient shaft leading down responds to you with bursts of binary code
+++ May he guide the faithful +++ 
+++  Faithful recognized, access to datasphere of Omnissiahs Grace Ark mechanicus granted +++
+++ Giant ocean of data washes over you,  contact with such ancient and powerful machine spirit puts strain at your mind!  +++

Brother Jeff vs genestealers in the vents (4 +1) vs ( 2 -1 )

You drop your helmet, and unleash the flurry of lethal high fives against genestealers, absolutely annihilating them and bringing GLORY AND HONOUR TO MACRAGGE, genestealers enact full retreat.

Genestealer cult neophytes (6-1) 
They manage to regroup and will continue their assault on next turn.

Genestealer cult Magus ( 1-1, oh shiet) vs Brother Auric (4+1)

As Magus attempts to cast psychic lightening to obliterate blood ravens librarian, portal to the warp opens above his head,
many various demonic tentacles, hands, claws and screaming mouths   drag unfortunate magus into depths of the warp

ancient rusty hallways

Brother Jim vs lizardman (6+1)  vs (3-1)

You leap at lizardman trying to unlethally tackle him, however as you are living tank due to your power armour, lizardman
 gets nearly all his bones broken and organs pulped after you jump on him. He is dead, Jim.

You have no problems picking up his gun, as dead dont resist.

Tau exploration team ( 4-1)  They decide not to send anyone after lizardmen requesting help against gueronsha.

Next two turns have + 1 to player friendly rolls and - 1 to player unfriendly rolls, due to librarian casting shield of fate, however overshoots can still be bad

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2019, 02:22:59 pm »

Ahaha, beautiful!

Dominate key genestealer units and decimate the remainder. We have an opportunity, and by the Emperor we shall not waste it!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5