Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Space Hulk RTD(sort of minimalistic)  (Read 4789 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Hulk RTD(sort of minimalistic)
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2019, 02:31:02 pm »

Shas'la Es'Tau Fodder swings his chainsword around at the patriarch intimidatingly, while yammering about the Greater Good, in a conversion attempt.

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2019, 07:14:43 am »

Duel-wield against the patriarch, hopefully converting him into roasted banana juice, while tinkering up a digital shield generator.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2019, 07:34:26 am »

Brother Jeff and Brother Jim still did not respondio

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2019, 07:41:15 am »

Brother Jeff isn't quite done in his (de)moralizing speech, and continues to pursue the xenos.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2019, 06:42:58 am »

Follow the astartes and try to talk to him.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2019, 01:57:11 pm »

Turn 7   sins of the past

Ancient rusty hallways

Brother Jim (4+1) You follow the mysterious astartes and try to start up conversation
Jim : Greetings, battlebrother!
Unidentified astartes : I would be glad to meet you in another circumstances, but following me might lead to end of your service to the emperor.
Mystery roll(6)

REPENT, FALLEN, YOU WILL NOT HIDE FROM OUR VINDICATION TODAY amplified vox scream comes from direction he was heading to. He rapidly changes direction to the opposite and proceeds to run.

Inside collapsing and decompressing tau ship full of breaches, because someone awakened Ark Mechanicus below

Brother Jeff (2+1)    THERE IS NO TIME TO BE LOST, Brother Jeff ends speaking to xenos, and attempts to pursue them, he follows trail of dead genestealers through the vents until he can see genestealer patriarch

(3+1) vs (5-1) Genestealer patriarch attempts to hypnotize you , but your SUPERIOR ULTRAMARINE HONOUR does not let foul xeno mind trickery to do anything

Barry the Jokaero
(1+1) vs (6-1)  as you prepare to turn patriarch into banana juice, PURPLE LIGHTENING BOLT leaps from his fingers and strikes you, dropping you on the floor.
(1+1) Ughhh.... Too much pain to think clearly about shield generators.  ( Wow, rolling two ones in row -_-)

Shas La es Tau Fodder
(3+1) vs (5-1)
As you get to the patriarch swirling your chainsword agressively, while screaming something about greater good, he scratches his head and proceeds to ignore you.

Private Dave (4+1)

You look around for hints about mission, soon you find image of hydra  on one of the vents, as you climb inside it there is big metal munitorum crate with same image of the hydra, however, it seems to have complex electronic lock.

Techpriest John(3+1)

Group of Skitarii rangers manages to sneak into the shaft leading to the ark.
As you leave, two rangers follow you back into the room they aggressively screech in binary, as they aim at patriarch

(4+1) vs (3-1)  they manage to wound patriarch with volley of PLASMA BALLS
Patriarch HP 9/10

Pink Horror

(6) vs (2-1) 

You excitedly maim screaming cultist with your jaw, he seems to be unable to resist anymore, wait, he is dead

SkullKrusha (6+1) vs (3-1)
GIANT FIST OF GORK AND FOOT OF MORK appear out of thin air above Bloodletters and ZOGGIN KRUMP EM GUD before vanishing as sudden, as they appeared

Big red horned head starts squeezing through one of the khorne runes

ALL THIS POINTLESS VIOLENCE ATTRACTED ME, FOOLISH MORTAL red demonic head screams

Brother Auric
(4+1) You manage to renew possibility shield for 1 more turn
Patriarch fails his deny the witch attempt(3-1)

(6+1) vs (6-1) you unleash smite with enough power to rip apart land raider yet patriarch manages to dissipate majority of it into surroundings, it still hurts though
Patriarch 8/10 hp

the whole ship you are currently in  starts rapidly decompressing due to structural damage,  leading to rolls to dodge next round in case of being inside this place without oxygen supply and legit not spaceproof clothing(being heavily augmented works tho)

mysterious shaft

Left over skitarii rangers(6+1)  they successfully climb down the shaft leading to ark mechanicus and they discover, that there is no entry points located in this area and it would be really hard to get inside without usage of teleporter.
+++ Explorator John, we have problem here, closest entry point is far away and sealed with other ship merged to arks hull+++

Sorry for this turn taking so long

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2019, 02:02:02 pm »

SHUV DA RED ZOG BAK DOWN DA HOLE!!!

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2019, 02:09:20 pm »

Run around ship looking for more things to eat. Start throwing fire once I find them.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2019, 02:37:22 pm »

Shas'la Es'Tau Fodder uses his superior knowledge of Tau starship layouts to quickly find and equip an emergency oxygen supply.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2019, 02:45:14 pm »

Brother Jeff points accusingly at the Patriarch.

"Hey you, are you their manager? I'd like to complain about their performance!"

Jeff then draws his bolter and begins shooting the Genestealer Patriarch, punctuating each shot with a complaint about the genestealers' cowardice.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2019, 02:54:17 pm »

Take the box then find something to stop myself dying from decompression. Armour, vehicle or mask it doesn't really matter.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2019, 02:59:39 pm »

*sigh*
Smite him again.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2019, 07:19:27 pm »

Abandon the inferior xeno made ship and activate the omnissiah search engine (random path selector) to search for a teleport or better tools to un-seal the ship
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2019, 08:10:14 am »

Fall back amidst the murder-line, then  upgrade life support system and integrate into body, becoming the Technoape necessary to survive decompression.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2019, 03:54:29 pm »

He's running away, which means I should probably runaway to, so I run like hell away from whatever that thing is.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]