Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Poll of the Unspecified Amount of Time: Quan's chances of survival?

0.000%
- 1 (16.7%)
1.1%
- 0 (0%)
5%
- 1 (16.7%)
25%
- 1 (16.7%)
50%
- 1 (16.7%)
100%
- 2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Author Topic: Dark Fortress: Reign of the Blackened [6/6]  (Read 30826 times)

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Fortress: Reign of the Blackened [9/9]
« Reply #165 on: October 01, 2019, 03:12:00 pm »

Quan tries to escape the Wyvern's grasp then climb onto its back
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 01, 2019, 03:18:40 pm »

put 4 points into vigor and 4 into strength
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 01, 2019, 03:43:31 pm »

« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 09:31:28 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 01, 2019, 03:45:10 pm »

Step out of my shelter and attempt to turn the bag over so that the hole is facing downward, and then raise it up, trying to get the inn to remove itself by virtue of gravity.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 04:20:32 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 01, 2019, 06:26:01 pm »

Alzar shivered in the darkness as he pressed on westward, searching the horizon for a sign of shelter from the dark and the horrors lurking within.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 04, 2019, 05:16:08 pm »

”Didn’t think I’d have to use this card so quickly.”

Rainer holds his sword into the air and wills it to give off low amounts of holy light.

”Hear me now, fiends of the night! I am the paladin sworn to Nix to and Aaron! I am the scourge of darkness. I am the knight of light and luck! But hear further! I am an invited of the lords of darkness! I am a warrior for the crown of this land! I am one who fears not death nor failure! Release my comrade and flee before me, or I will cut you down, each and every last one of you!

Roll to intimidate.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 05:25:04 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 05, 2019, 09:26:03 am »

Search my shelter for anything of magical value. Or, y'know, regular value.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 06, 2019, 11:07:30 pm »

Well this is just great
Continue into the area and look for shelter or something useful
[/quote]
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 09, 2019, 10:21:14 am »

Turn 19

Night [4]

Quan

[2] Quan tried to escape from the wyvern's grasp, but the clutches were too tight for him to move!

Quinn Learner

[4] Quinn stepped out of his shelter and managed to turn the bag so that it's hole was facing downwards, then raised it up with one swift move! In an instant, the entire building with all its patrons emerged in front of him!

Alzar

[6] Alzar pressed westwards searching for shelter from the dark. He shivered all the way, as the cold of the night was unbearable, and somehow unnatural. As he turned back, he noticed a cloud of fog following in the distance. As he stared at the unknown phenomena, it started taking humanoid shapes until he saw a two meters tall rotting corpse charging towards him!

[Fog Ghoul: 6, 5, 4, 5] | [Alzar: 5, 5, 6, 5]

The lizard wanderer reacted just in time and dodged the onslaught!

Rainer Edmunton

”Didn’t think I’d have to use this card so quickly.” Rainer held his sword into the air, willing it to give off low amounts of holy light. ”Hear me now, fiends of the night! I am the paladin sworn to Nix to and Aaron! I am the scourge of darkness. I am the knight of light and luck! But hear further! I am an invited of the lords of darkness! I am a warrior for the crown of this land! I am one who fears not death nor failure! Release my comrade and flee before me, or I will cut you down, each and every last one of you!"

[5] The swarm of dark wraiths charged at Rainer regardless of the light coming out of his sword! The knight only put his right leg backwards and leaned his sword so the tip would face the dark spirits. Immediately after reaching the holy light, the dark wraiths dispersed and died! "Blessed be those of iron will!" Rainer heard from up above.

Morion

[3] Morion searched the house for anything of magical or physical value. After looking under all the nooks and crannies, he found pieces of a broken ruby.

Havoc

"Well this is just great"

[6] Havoc continued forward in search of shelter or any useful items. He fumbled in the dark, moving between trees and bushes, until he suddenly fell down into a grotto!

[5] After quite a long while of falling he was ready for certain death, but some strange arcane force grabbed his body and dragged him deeper underground until he ended up in front of two staircases. There were runic engravings on the walls of both. The runes on the right were illuminating the passage with red, green and blue, and the left shone with a fierce crimson color. Havoc heard a voice: "Here you will decide what will be you destiny. The path on the left, imbued with darkness, leads back into the valley, to a place hidden from monstrous reach, but inaccessible if you leave. Should you choose to go right, you will leave the valley and the messengers of light shall take you to safety."

Enemies

Dark Wraith Swarm: Dead

Fog Ghoul: [128/128]

Players

Rainer: Level up!
Morion: Found 2x Ruby Piece

GM Notes

The night is over with next turn.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 09, 2019, 10:41:35 am »

Stow the bag of holding, and enter the tavern and try to figure out what happened that led to them all being in a bag of holding.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 10, 2019, 10:17:00 am »

Alzar knew he could not challenge the ghoul while the chill of night still held a firm grip on him, but he could stall for time so the sun could rise and warm him up. He focused on dodging the ghouls’s onslaught and keeping away from the cloud of fog, for fear it would further chill him and leave him truly helpless.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 10, 2019, 10:20:33 am »

Quan tries again to get out of the black wyvern's grasp to climb onto its back

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 10, 2019, 10:24:50 am »

"So I have a choice between somewhere that is temporary safe or sunshine and rainbows. Like my luck is ever that good.

Sneak down the path of darkness activating Detect Ambush as I go

« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 03:25:32 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 10, 2019, 05:43:24 pm »

Look up.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 10, 2019, 07:17:42 pm »

Ponder ways to adapt the magic I know into new spells. How might one go about inventing a new spell?
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15