Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35]

Author Topic: Sand & Souls - Let There Be Turns  (Read 56902 times)

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sand & Souls - Let There Be Turns
« Reply #510 on: June 01, 2019, 02:50:26 am »

Kill Vespas, meti and whatever with combined forces of the web manually, point godsbane at horned thing and FIRE

"A Bargain is struck and a Pact is forged. Metaphorical chains of obligation settle over Aton, binding him to the contract that they have agreed upon" Pretty sure, that there was something about not attacking web before it attacks first
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 06:09:15 am by sprinkled chariot »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: June 01, 2019, 04:55:56 am »

"Good news everyone! I figured out how to make lamps by shoving my hand into a fire, no one attempt this as it probably wasn't the smartest thing I've done, but at least it worked."
Make several more lamps and place them around out camp, then make some new shoes and see if I have any injuries after all that's happened to me recently, then see how the deer men feel about the new place we find ourselves in.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: June 01, 2019, 05:19:26 am »

Try make a few darkness spheres like I made before and work on the psychic communication, then take it, some ooze, and a few fragments on a crusted ooze I lift will go to the closest civilization and ask for their leadership, the rest headed by Apollyon will stay behind and work on recording their knowledge and history
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

MrThrowaway

• Bay Watcher
  • The Trashman
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: June 01, 2019, 05:35:15 pm »

Ira can't fight an entire army by herself, she tunnels away quickly hoping that only the Archdemon noticed her.
el basurero

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: June 02, 2019, 11:04:59 pm »

The Grain Fields are lost. Pull back anyone still in the area, and key the drones to Containment mode.  Whatever was unleashed in there needs to die.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: June 17, 2019, 05:56:08 pm »

Is this still alive?

*bump
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35]