Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: You’re a Researcher: RTD/Story game  (Read 5224 times)

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You’re a Researcher: RTD/Story game
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2019, 10:21:04 am »

: Cue a member of the defense board.:

We are at war with these aliens, because they are all on the same side. Apparently we conflict with their worlds as we are trying to expand. We met and gun fire. Hence current war. Would not be surprised if more things showed up though, who knows what space has out there.”

6/6 on Furry Porto Mammalw.

“ So after our recent Psionic uncovered the language gap. It is official, these guys represent the boss race of this coalition. They are called Teragen and they belief their way of life is better. Also their technology is similar to our own, and the more important ones are Psionic, these grunts do not have that luck.”

No autopsy yet.

Do one on dead Teragen or bully your way to figure out some of their toys.

Rival Tesearch roll. 16 Of 20

: Cue cheering and such as after s brief h and a ghastly wail, a brief purple ray of light punches through seven layers of Cermsite/Crystal infused/Steel hybrid material. The impact spots do not have molten material but clean holes punched through.:

“ Ladies and gentlemen. I present, the Phase Rifle.” That is the name of it. “ HQ just got word in and now going to get a official working this out. Please note for bigger stronger troops, using powered gloves just to work the damned thing.”

Congrats to him
Try to get him drunk so can steal his credit
Sabotage it or attempt to So next meeting a failure?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2019, 10:28:45 am »

Congrats to him, then get him drunk before his meeting (as congratulations, of course) so he makes a fool of himself.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2019, 10:42:50 am »

Perform autopsy on Teragen

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2019, 12:27:20 pm »

Autopsy:

“ It is revealed the enemy has a unique structure of other intelligent life. It has three wedges at end of spinal cord to skull. Three brain loves just different in shape. They have three four chambered hearts which allows the battle report stand at their speed and energy. Normal digestive track, claws, teeth and tail can be lethal weapons. Also skin and fur for cold proofing though fur is flammable. Their lungs are a set of four balls for energy intake. No wonder these things are so broad build.

Reproduction is mammalian, and the reason their fur is flammable is their metabolism has them sweat byproducts, does not smell but flammable.

Another interesting note is in their skeleton build, ribs are grown together as a bone vest and have dual sets of backs that lead to cord/brain. Their muscle systems are insane, which gives a clays to them capable of using heavy weaponry and leaping in tactical combat.

The last physicalweapon is their tongue, retractable like a damned frog with spike.

Drinking Gambit:

You go along with the plan.

Rolls

Drink: 4/12

His tolerance: 12/12

It seems all good and fun as you two share stories while drinking. The next day your rival, seems as steady as ever and still performs test. The military want new models and altering to see max and minimal size for battery power for phase guns. After the display he makes note and speaks.

“ Sorry but I have drunk things on my homework’s that can light a fire, Hell I ya e drunk alcohol flame before. Better luck next time.” Makes no threats, given his conditioning he could kick your ass and you two know it. Back to the labs.

Rival Respect: 15/60. Took a 5 off.

Want to try something new? Look up Teragen tech and with their instructions master their weapons?

Maybe hire a assistant so your lab can at least make more stuff?

Could bring up hiring list now for crew in matters.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2019, 04:02:10 pm »

Look up Teragen tech and with their instructions master their weapons and hire an assistant

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2019, 10:17:57 am »

Look up Teragen tech and with their instructions master their weapons and hire an assistant
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2019, 10:44:05 am »

The creatures look to their weapons and present it.

Four items of detail.

A flight suit

Energy gun of some kind

A force field emitting device

A honest to goodness sword, made of what is the issue.

Next post will post results. The Guns do not work though clearly safety panels to describe, suit not flying, yet. Sword disappears when touching handle and only thing that works is force fields. They offer protection up until small explosives or whittle down by constant fire power.

One of live ones refuses with the other stuff. A gun shot to its brains makes others get to work. By. Ext turn.

Also given a flight to base for the new comer and assistant.

New talent

Charlotte Deaguile

A Super Prodigy who just got out of school.

Her fields

Chemistry:
Biology:
Arch Tech:
Robotics.

Next turn will present he own projects.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]