Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress: Realms of the Gods 0.2 (Alpha)  (Read 6045 times)

Lordsservent-san

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress: Realms of the Gods 0.2 (Alpha)
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2019, 11:12:01 am »

Cool, I think I'm going to download this and give it a try.

TheRedwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Pagan Desert Bitch (she/they)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2019, 12:19:03 am »

Ptw

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2019, 01:58:16 am »

Hello, can you give me description of Jins and Echubites. I am trying to add graphics to all  civ entites. (Maybe the creatures idk.)Using gemset as base. I already sketch out each civ looks but I'm having a quite a difficult time with Jins and Echubites since you don't give description of them. I was thinking of making Jinese North African inspired civ. Since they are a civ that tends to trade.  Echubites, are mostly like rechabites so maybe robes? But their civs are in swamp where it's hot and damp. So I'm confuse, could you give me proper description  of every civ?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 01:59:54 am by Luckyowl »

squamous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2019, 10:39:07 am »

Hello, can you give me description of Jins and Echubites. I am trying to add graphics to all  civ entites. (Maybe the creatures idk.)Using gemset as base. I already sketch out each civ looks but I'm having a quite a difficult time with Jins and Echubites since you don't give description of them. I was thinking of making Jinese North African inspired civ. Since they are a civ that tends to trade.  Echubites, are mostly like rechabites so maybe robes? But their civs are in swamp where it's hot and damp. So I'm confuse, could you give me proper description  of every civ?

In terms of clothing, most cultures use either robes or togas. Think about what a real bronze-age civ would wear.

Echubites are derived from anachronistic hillbilly culture and ancient judaic culture. A little bit of both. They look like fair-skinned humans and probably have curly/wavy hair or something. They also have stocky builds.

The Jin have dark skin, reddish hair, and brown or dark green eyes. They are generally tall and thin, with wiry builds if muscular. Their features are mostly asian/middle eastern.

Roani are straight up greeks, mediterranean features and all.

Parsaens look exotic and elfy but with pastel skin.

Durharians are nordic but have late-medieval steel knight armor instead of viking gear

Borza are yellow-skinned (like, banana yellow, inhumanly yellow) neanderthals with slate gray eyes and hair.

Azryans are white-haired albinos but their irises are white instead of pink. They wear nothing but robes, loinclothes, sandals, and their holy metal, a reddish-bronze substance, which adheres to their skin. Some are entirely covered, others only partially. There are also Azryan homunculi, which resemble Azryans but range the gamut from muscular, obese, and pretty but are usually male. Also, their flesh is expendable and their core body is a skeleton made of their holy metal.
I make huge and comprehensive overhaul mods, consider supporting me on Patreon so I can do this full-time:
https://www.patreon.com/themodsmith
Have questions? Need to report bugs? Post them in the discord:  https://discord.gg/dGzGr5svS2
Pages: 1 [2]