Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Dungeon Rush: A Semi-Minimalist RTD  (Read 19348 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Rush: A Semi-Minimalist RTD
« Reply #150 on: April 21, 2019, 05:56:24 pm »

((I know it's been about a month since last update, and I'm really sorry. I apologize, but with last weekend being busy with my birthday and this weekend busy with some festivities like Easter, I just haven't found enough time to do a proper update. Not only that, but next week I'll also be extremely busy with multiple exams. So no updates until the week after the next one, at least.))
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 21, 2019, 05:59:12 pm »

Hey, you're not dead. You still at least find the time to hop on and prod the game. That's better than most games that suddenly go without updating for a month.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 12, 2019, 02:01:35 am »

((I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to put this game on a medium-short hiatus. It kinda already was on one, but it's now official. Mostly because of both being too busy for the long time that takes me to write a turn, and also because of a lack of motivation and inspiration. I would attempt to write something during the short breaks I have, but every time it would end with me just staring at my screen and being unable to come up with anything creative or of enough quality.))
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]