Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]

Author Topic: CULT  (Read 70348 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CULT
« Reply #525 on: May 26, 2019, 04:23:40 pm »

Set up the lab and develop all those photos.  Make sure the eye has a good view.

Brief list, photos of the giant month, the human vivisection, the rat dissections.  The abandoned town and the route to it, and likely the bodies as well.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: May 26, 2019, 06:29:18 pm »

((I was waiting for someone else to say something.))

"Be careful, everyone."

Take the note and look for its owner. Do the same for each of the photos, and the package itself.

Note how many of these seem to point towards unique locations.

Alin walks out of the basement, and seeing Helen leaning on a telephone pole, addresses her.
"Helen, I have some bad news for you."
She hands over the note and photos, figuring that any explanation would be less productive than just letting Helen come to her own conclusions.

Then hold the badge and walk to the location it points towards. Write the address down in my notebook.
Repeat for the note, photos, and package.

Afterwards, if nothing's come up, go to my house. Draw all the curtains, unplug lamps, unscrew lightbulbs. Cut all wires that lead to light sources.

Spoiler: CULT (click to show/hide)
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: May 27, 2019, 02:35:12 am »

"It's ok.  I think after these I'll take a vacation away from my house for a week or so."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #528 on: May 27, 2019, 03:09:18 pm »

As part of this Day of the Purge, I am ending Cult here. It was fun but I feel like I didn't provide enough focus and as such its kind of meandered. I know some people still wanted to keep going, and I can only apologize for that.  I hope I can provide better entertainment in the future.

Its too bad to, we never even got to the fact that the earth is flat.

For fun, here is my google doc with the silly facts of the world spelled out on it.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f0OvV_DiJbbsDOM7LTo3QrSWM9tIOHcQYyC-_96-S4g/edit?usp=sharing
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]